Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Five Yahoo Boys Jailed In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Yahoo Boys Jailed In Enugu (Photos) (29342 Views)

9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta / Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) / Six Yahoo Boys Jailed In Calabar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Jailed In Enugu (Photos) by crixlight2(m): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
I think something is wrong with Southern Nigeria leaders , they keep imprison their youths , while The Norther are pushing for better settlements for Herdsmen
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Jailed In Enugu (Photos) by crixlight2(m): 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
Abudu2000:
Useless govt, they won't provide solutions instead na to haul all our youths to incarceration finish.

Old any geez out there make una send me DM for ways to avoid being spotted or suspected.

My email is there
the problem is not the Government, but Southern Nigeria leaders ...they are busy imprison our youths on the guise of fighting cybercrime, while this northern people rewarding the Herdsmen(northern Youths) with RUGA bullshit

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Jailed In Enugu (Photos) by advocate666: 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
So it is now a crime for nigerians to chat with white women on the internet.
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Jailed In Enugu (Photos) by bluefilm: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
Useless things

Nonsense. sad
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Jailed In Enugu (Photos) by Menance: 12:52am On Jul 02, 2019
Malvila:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Enugu Zonal Office has secured five separate convictions that involved Orji Uchenna, Chime Isaiah, Ogbu Obinnna, Dunu Franklyn Tochukwu and Victor Patrick before Justice N.I Buba of Federal High Court, sitting in Enugu, the Enugu State capital on five separate one-count charge, which all bordered on internet fraud.

The convicts all pleaded guilty when their separate one-count charge was read to them respectively.

Investigations by the EFCC revealed that the convicts were in the habit of using fraudulent names and emails to defraud unsuspecting citizens of foreign countries.

Orji was found to have represented himself as George Terry Williams, a British widower in the Internet and knowingly sent the identity through his Whatsapp to Novelette Lothian.

Similarly, Dunu represented himself to be Rafiek Rafiek, Dimitri Folly-Adjo and Philipe Williams Paul, in the Internet and knowingly sent same through his FaceBook account- Philipe Williams Paul to one Mrs. Galina Kabarcekov.

Ogbu in his part, represented himself to be Rev. Father Micheal Donatus, a priest in the Internet and knowingly, sent a message through his email to one Kris Mohanpersad, while Chime who also represented himself as Russell March, an American and knowingly sent a message through an email account:officialconsult775@gmail.com to several individuals.

The prosecution counsel, Dalyop Eunice Vou in view of the guilty plea of the convicts, asked the court to sentence them based on the plea bargain agreement they entered with the Commission.

The defense counsel, Ernest O. Isiewu, however, asked the court to temper justice with mercy on the grounds that the convicts were all first offenders.

The presiding judge, Justice N.I Buba, found them guilty and sentenced them to one month imprisonment respectively. He equally ordered that the iphones and laptops recovered from the convicts be forfeited to the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Source; https://naijacampusjams.com/2019/07/01/five-internet-fraudsters-end-in-jail-in-enugu/

So coneheads have succeeded in influencing these guys
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Jailed In Enugu (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:53am On Jul 02, 2019
Charly68:
What type of a judgement is that,the judge must be prosecuted...one month wet in? Nonsense ,where is the deterrent factor..?

Deterrent factor? You probably should voluntarily spend just a night in Kirikiri max, then come back and let's see if you will question the deterrence of 1 month in our jails.
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Jailed In Enugu (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 12:53am On Jul 02, 2019
Nigerian authorities knows only how to jail yahoo people but they neva knw hw to arrest our political criminals
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Jailed In Enugu (Photos) by BobRisky5050: 4:20am On Jul 02, 2019
Wow... they even have there scolaship paperrs to their new hotel rooms in kirikiri
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Jailed In Enugu (Photos) by akingbatope: 6:47am On Jul 02, 2019
GTFO:

at the bolded! can you cumman teach us, Sire ?
lobatan why not. 20year,so dey can learn to work
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Jailed In Enugu (Photos) by Charly68: 7:03am On Jul 02, 2019
Angelfrost:

Deterrent factor? You probably should voluntarily spend just a night in Kirikiri max, then come back and let's see if you will question the deterrence of 1 month in our jails.
. I don't want to talk oo but this one that you want me to experiment back to sender in Jesus name. Only criminals go to detention .
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Jailed In Enugu (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2019
Charly68:
. I don't want to talk oo but this one that you want me to experiment back to sender in Jesus name. Only criminals go to detention .

God forbid sir... I can never wish that for you. Just trying to point out that you shouldn't make light of their punishment. Besides, they are first time offenders... Didn't Bode George get a slap on the wrist after stealing billions?.
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Jailed In Enugu (Photos) by wizzyemmanuel(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2019
What a waste,
This ones no de hear word
look at their ugly face

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Jailed In Enugu (Photos) by Ghokes(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
Karemarealty288:
The judge don shop Egunjeeeooooo..... grin

"He equally ordered that the iphones and laptops recovered from the convicts be forfeited to the Federal Republic of Nigeria"

FG better auction those phones, cuz I don't know what its use in their custody

Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard / Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended / Man Who Had Accident Arrested For Driving Stolen Car Owned By Naval Officer.PICS