Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Mr 2kay Recounts How He Was Sexually Molested By His School Mother In Sec School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr 2kay Recounts How He Was Sexually Molested By His School Mother In Sec School (449 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr 2kay Recounts How He Was Sexually Molested By His School Mother In Sec School by igbudunwa: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2019

Mr 2Kay who also joined the 'rape conversation' on social media, recounted being sexually molested by his 'school mother' as a Junior Secondary School student.

The singer who admitted enjoying the sex act, further revealed that the schoolmate who molested him was a senior prefect. Mr 2Kay further revealed that she always made him go home late, all 'in the name of lesson after school hours'. He wrote on Instagram;

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/mr-2kay-recounts-how-he-was-sexually.html?m=1

Re: Mr 2kay Recounts How He Was Sexually Molested By His School Mother In Sec School by igbudunwa: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Mr 2kay Recounts How He Was Sexually Molested By His School Mother In Sec School by oteneaaron(m): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Just imagine what we're making fun of -

Re: Mr 2kay Recounts How He Was Sexually Molested By His School Mother In Sec School by Donniefred(m): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
What nonsense angry
Re: Mr 2kay Recounts How He Was Sexually Molested By His School Mother In Sec School by simonlee(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
Rapists all over the federation right now...

Re: Mr 2kay Recounts How He Was Sexually Molested By His School Mother In Sec School by DRPAIT123(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
The only rape victim that confessed to the fact that he enjoyed the act

(1) (Reply)

The University Of Ilorin Said It Is Yet To Trace The Record Of Pastor Biodun. / You Will Cry Soonest” Actress Rita Edochie Hits Hard On Plastic Surgery / Sarkodie Deletes All Photos Of His Wife And Daughter From Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.