Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels (13174 Views)

Update On Ekiti State Scholarship. / 2017/2018 Ekiti State Scholarship And Bursary Awards / Apply For Delta State Scholarship Award Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by TheSociopath(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2019
folabiola:
I was a beneficiary of last year own. I received 250k for masters scholarship. I just finished
may 2019 from University of Ibadan. So it's real not scam.

Okay, thanks for the information
Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by TheSociopath(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2019
folabiola:
I was a beneficiary of last year own. I received 250k for masters scholarship. I just finished
may 2019 from University of Ibadan. So it's real not scam.

Lastly, Please did you write exams for the scholarship?
Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by shadymike(f): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
For PhD, do you have to be registered as a student before you can be given the scholarship award?
Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by folabiola(f): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
Completed forms are submitted to scholarship board new secretariat Ado Ekiti

Muhylonaire:

Thanks for sheding light on this ma'am I really appreciate. They should have included basic instructions to follow on their site. I have another question tho, where do they want us to submit the filled forms
Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by folabiola(f): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
No, written exams but make sure your account details is filled correctly on the form

TheSociopath:

Lastly, Please did you write exams for the scholarship?
Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by folabiola(f): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Yes, because a letter of recommendation is required from your HOD.
shadymike:
For PhD, do you have to be registered as a student before you can be given the scholarship award?
Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by Muhylonaire(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
folabiola:

Thanks dearie... I really appreciate ���
Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by TheSociopath(m): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
folabiola:
No, written exams but make sure your account details is filled correctly on the form

Alright, thanks
Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by RichardKajola(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2019
folabiola:

what of we that are in other part of the country that means we have to travel down to Ekiti and getting the signature of the local government chairman that's also another thing
Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by taiwoti(m): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=folabiola post=79856911]You download the form, fill it offline, attach copy of your transcript, BSc certificate, admission letter into Msc, o'level result, recent MSc Identity card and duly signed application form by your HOD. This is applicable to masters scholarship, I don't know about other levels.

So the scholarship board will collate names of applicants from same school and level(Postgraduate, undergraduate etc) together regardless of your course of student and send to the admissions officer to confirm each applicant studentship.

Is there any information for those who is presently undergoing PhD abroad and do you have the idea of the value if the scholarship in this case
Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by folabiola(f): 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
There was speculation of around 750k to 1.5million.

[quote author=taiwoti post=79893129][/quote]
Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by folabiola(f): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
The form can be submitted by proxy. I don't know about this LG chairman signature but if you referring to LG attestation:it means your local government of origin certificate which I believe you should have since your undergraduate admission.(applicable to postgraduate scholarships)

RichardKajola:

what of we that are in other part of the country that means we have to travel down to Ekiti and getting the signature of the local government chairman that's also another thing
Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by TadeDetule: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
folabiola:
There was speculation of around 750k to 1.5million.

That's pretty nice though, but I am still wondering on how someone would get his HOD to sign, in case of those intending to study abroad...PhD
Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by deewhydoski(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2019
folabiola:

I'm a masters student, please is it compulsory I get a letter of recommendation from my HOD?
Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by Evicsholar(f): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
folabiola:
You download the form, fill it offline, attach copy of your transcript, BSc certificate, admission letter into Msc, o'level result, recent MSc Identity card and duly signed application form by your HOD. This is applicable to masters scholarship, I don't know about other levels.

So the scholarship board will collate names of applicants from same school and level(Postgraduate, undergraduate etc) together regardless of your course of student and send to the admissions officer to confirm each applicant studentship.

Please, could you assist in fillingthe form. I'm confused on some questions.
Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by deewhydoski(m): 6:29am On Dec 31, 2019
folabiola:

Morning fola, Pls like how many months does it take before they could pay u the scholarship money. Thanks
Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by deewhydoski(m): 6:33am On Dec 31, 2019
Evicsholar:
Please, could you assist in fillingthe form. I'm confused on some questions.
Morning Evic, Do u have an idea of how many months it will take before we could get the money?
Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by Evicsholar(f): 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=deewhydoski post=85366452]
Morning Evic, Do u have an idea of how many months it will take before we could get the money? [I really don't have an idea]
Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by deewhydoski(m): 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
folabiola:
Yes, because a letter of recommendation is required from your HOD.
Good evening, Pls how long does it take Ekiti State government before they could pay u guys the scholarship money?
Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by Evicsholar(f): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
Does anyone have an update on the process from the scholarship board?
Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by Evicsholar(f): 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hey guys, beneficiaries have started receiving text messages.
Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by emarc94(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
Evicsholar:
Hey guys, beneficiaries have started receiving text messages.

Do you know what signing of the scholarship bond entails, the conditions? And do you have any idea the grant is worth?
Re: Ekiti State Scholarship For All Levels by Evicsholar(f): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2020
emarc94:

Do you know what signing of the scholarship bond entails, the conditions? And do you have any idea the grant is worth?
no idea on the conditions of the bond

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests / Dayo Duyile, 80-year-old Veteran Journalist, Bags Phd From UNILAG / Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.