Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

COZA Vs Dakolo Saga: My Opinion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Vs Dakolo Saga: My Opinion (393 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA Vs Dakolo Saga: My Opinion by PediakAuthor: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
About the current COZA vs Dakolo saga: i am not in support of anybody but my major concern is the exhibition of highest level of misplaced priority by the naive citizens that protested @ the COZA Church yesterday. Such customary cases are settled in Court & not on the streets.
Wait a minute, there are other critical issues to protest about in Nigeria: alarming unemployment rates, insecurities, lopsidedness in our political structure, corruption, under-industrialization, unfulfilled political promises & others.

- Jawolusy -
Re: COZA Vs Dakolo Saga: My Opinion by nnatobryno(m): 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
You sound idiotic, u've mentioned a lot of things, do feel a man of God been accused of rape shouldn't be there too? Or that the idea of rape is OK in the society?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Vs Dakolo Saga: My Opinion by PediakAuthor: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
nnatobryno:
You sound idiotic, u've mentioned a lot of things, do feel a man of God been accused of rape shouldn't be there too? Or that the idea of rape is OK in the society?

Hey! calm down! why the insults?
i already made my point that i am not in support of both party, there are alot of critical issuea to protest about in Nigeria.... how i wish the Nigerian youths can wake up one day to ignite a revolutionary protest against the wailing irregularities in this state!
look around you, there are alot of societal issues that require prompt actions, but the citizen are sleeping while some are focusing on issues that do not matter...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Vs Dakolo Saga: My Opinion by budaatum: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
Rape matters!

Re: COZA Vs Dakolo Saga: My Opinion by PediakAuthor: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2019
nnatobryno:
Most importantly, we should not forget that we are in a state governed by rules and laws! Constitutionally, an accused person or a suspect can not be tagged as a culprit until after he or she has been tried in court. As it is, the story is still one-sided until the accused is proven to be guilty of such an offence. Legal verdict precedes protests in this context.
Re: COZA Vs Dakolo Saga: My Opinion by nnatobryno(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
PediakAuthor:

Most importantly, we should not forget that we are in a state governed by rules and laws! Constitutionally, an accused person or a suspect can not be tagged as a culprit until after he or she has been tried in court. As it is, the story is still one-sided until the accused is proven to be guilty of such an offence. Legal verdict precedes protests in this context.

This pastor was a former cultist and has been involved in 3 sex scandals by 3 different women. Now, when investigating an issue like like this the first question is to ask yourself who will benefit from this saga, why will a happily married woman with three kids want to smear a pastor's name? If he is innocent as he claims then he should sue her for character assassination.

RAPE is a NO in any sane clan not to talk of when a man of god is in the mix. He should clear his name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

COZA: ‘Stand By Your Pastor’ – Prophet Abiara Advises Church Members / Muslims Tortured & Raped Christian Woman For 9 Hours Before Stoning Her To Death / What Did You Learn In Church Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.