Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo (70739 Views)

Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming / Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by giles14(m): 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Why are Christians divided over this issue? Isn't it clear what the Bible says? Christians should all support Biodun, since the Holy Bible clearly endorses rape, so I don't understand why any true Christian would be waiting for a fair hearing. Rape or not, Biodun is right. Period.

#Sarcasm
daft
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by sejere: 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
When we address this issue from d Bible point of view, we get d acceptable result. He is a pastor and definitely his views r based on Gods word for issues like this. I agree with him. Let's be watchful, more tables will shake.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Oyinkansola1(f): 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
[you don't have to say that, we all are waiting for the truth to be reveal. ]All I know is that busola is a crappy liar and should be jailed for making real rape cases look like a joke [/quote]
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Jhoanner(f): 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
GodSaklek:
A big battle against all foreign religions and their nonsense gods has just started, all foreign religions must find their way out of Africa soon, they have done more damages than good,we are far behind as a Continent,it doesn't give room for us to think with our brain,it takes away our senses,strength and ability to find solutions to our little problems,it enslaved us, it divide us, it scammed us our hard earned money and leaves us in poverty,our country,our Continent are struggling to survive,people are running out of the Continent, enough is enough,religions gives us no good but a bad leaders who will loots our national treasuries and share it with those suppose religion leaders,the later will rape our kids, sexually assault our sisters and our women and killed our people in the name of one nonsense foreign gods,they use religion to enslaved us and yet they are scared to criticised our bad leaders so that they won't close down their business empire(church), they lie to people, collect part of their salaries and use it to build schools that non of their members will not have access to,they spent the tithes and offering lavishly,use it to buy jet and a latest ride, and Use the remaining to carry olosho in abroad...
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
LearnITsmash:
All I know is that busola is a crappy liar and should be jailed for making real rape cases look like a joke
Not suprised, it's Twitter, they see negativity in almost everything
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Why are Christians divided over this issue? Isn't it clear what the Bible says? Christians should all support Biodun, since the Holy Bible clearly endorses rape, so I don't understand why any true Christian would be waiting for a fair hearing. Rape or not, Biodun is right. Period.

#Sarcasm
Old testament bruv, old testament! It was one of the laws written by Moses for Israelites not from God Almighty.
More like.... Any married woman caught fornicating shall be stoned to death. It was for olden days Israelites

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
Jwonder:
This rape case has really showed the kind of Christian's we have in nigerian, half baked, they don't know the scripture and are only christians by mouth..
Nathaniel said it's a family matter and they were too dumb to understand that under the body of Christ we are one family, we are brothers and Christians in Christ, he even gave scriptures to back all he said but none of them bothered to even go through the scriptures...

I weep for Christianity in nigerian, i blame the fake pastors who won't teach their members to read the Bible and ask the Holy spirit for a better understanding, rather they encourage Sunday medicine, Bible app carrying Christan.
What Nathaniel Bassey wrote is only meant to be understood by believers, if you are truly a Christian you will pick up your Bible, read those passages before you comment.

I PRAY GOD GIVES US A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF HIS WORD
It shows that many acclaimed Christians do not study their bible. Such a disappointment from supposedly called believers in Christ

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Angelfrost(m): 12:01am On Jul 02, 2019
Can you all see what we have been talking about? Most people want Pastor Fatoyinbo guilty at all cost with or without a trial... They have already gotten all the evidence they need from Mrs. Dakolo's words, and have sentenced the accused to eternal condemnation...

Imagine dullards asking Sir. Bassey to shut up all because he chose to take a mature, godly, and neutral stand on the matter, as wise people are supposed to...

If I insult this generation of Nigerian youths as being brainless, emotion-driven, bandwagon-following set of slowpokes, y'all will call me arrogant.

Some are even calling us rape apologists because we refuse to join the social media lynch mob...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 02, 2019
Bacteriologist:

#Sarcasm
Are you OK? The scriptures is against rape Mr
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Johnedoh: 12:04am On Jul 02, 2019
Chi59:
Honestly, some people don't read.
Where did he write that the case should not be taken to court?
Illiterates.

I wonder oo! She even said she's disappointed in N. Bassey! My gush,! Her English teacher should be disappointed in her right now

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Angelfrost(m): 12:08am On Jul 02, 2019
LearnITsmash:
All I know is that busola is a crappy liar and should be jailed for making real rape cases look like a joke

You are not that different from those calling for Pastor Biodun's head... The same way they are calling him rapist without proof is the same way you are calling the victim a liar when you can't second guess her.

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Angelfrost(m): 12:11am On Jul 02, 2019
Bacteriologist:

#Sarcasm

You don't make sarcastic statements by twisting words from a Holy book such as the Bible... How exactly did they endorse rape? Or you don't know the implication of the word "If"?... What you just quoted in Deuteronomy is actually common sense.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Angelfrost(m): 12:15am On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:
People cant just keep their heads

This a time to be silent!

Just whistle if you feel like talking and watch the movie unfold.

Yet you have been droning on, and writing accusatory volumes... In your "knowledgeable" opinion, anyone not outrightly against Pastor Fatoyinbo should not even breathe.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 02, 2019
GodSaklek:
A big battle against all foreign religions and their nonsense gods has just started, all foreign religions must find their way out of Africa soon, they have done more damages than good,we are far behind as a Continent,it doesn't give room for us to think with our brain,it takes away our senses,strength and ability to find solutions to our little problems,it enslaved us, it divide us, it scammed us our hard earned money and leaves us in poverty,our country,our Continent are struggling to survive,people are running out of the Continent, enough is enough,religions gives us no good but a bad leaders who will loots our national treasuries and share it with those suppose religion leaders,the later will rape our kids, sexually assault our sisters and our women and killed our people in the name of one nonsense foreign gods,they use religion to enslaved us and yet they are scared to criticised our bad leaders so that they won't close down their business empire(church), they lie to people, collect part of their salaries and use it to build schools that non of their members will not have access to,they spent the tithes and offering lavishly,use it to buy jet and a latest ride, and Use the remaining to carry olosho in abroad...
hmm see what women have done to church, now every amadioha, ogun and osun worshipper can now come out to pour spit on the body of Christ smh

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by crixlight2(m): 12:27am On Jul 02, 2019
Bacteriologist:

#Sarcasm
This guy fear God , that passage says the rapist must marry the girl if he like it or not and he must pay her parent big money for atonement of his sin

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by flames01: 12:33am On Jul 02, 2019
LearnITsmash:

The scriptures says "test all things and hold unto that which is true"

Has that place been torn away from your Bible?

Jesus will weep if he sees the way many of you are handling Christianity.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by delishpot: 12:38am On Jul 02, 2019
Ogaga87:
Shame on Busola and her fans...

[s]Bleep those whose mouth have been raped hence the release of trashes..

Bleep Dakolo the useless idiot who takes pride cruising a raped pussy..

So anytime he wants to bleep Busola he happily say 'so this is the pussycat that Fatima forced his prick into and yet I'm bleeping her with pleasure..

I wish the sense of Ese's husband can rest on him but I'm not surprise.. A mesmerized fool can do anything for fun.. Poor laggard

Quote me if you are product of rape too..[/s]

Bla bla bla bla bla. Is it your raped pussy? Did Timi offer you to enjoy with him? grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by wink2015(m): 12:40am On Jul 02, 2019
GodSaklek:

What do you mean by foreign religion?

Are you an atheist?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by delishpot: 12:42am On Jul 02, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
hmm see what women have done to church, now every amadioha, ogun and osun worshipper can now come out to pour spit on the body of Christ smh

Yeah, the man was doing good by fucking women while forming MOG . You did not see it as an act that will lead to people rejecting Christ asin that is not enough for amadioha, ogun and osun worshipers to spit on you but the moment women sound the alarm you remember that God should be respected? Who is raising these imps populating Nigeria left right and center? people that call black white?

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by mastermaestro(m): 12:48am On Jul 02, 2019
GodSaklek:

Go and eat first, then come back with something sensible.

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Naijageak(m): 12:49am On Jul 02, 2019
The lord will prevail
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Bacteriologist(m): 12:52am On Jul 02, 2019
crixlight2:

This guy fear God , that passage says the rapist must marry the girl if he like it or not and he must pay her parent big money for atonement of his sin

Funny how your Bible doesn't even take into account the ACTUAL VICTIM of the rape in the girl.

•The guy permanently gets the girl he's been lusting after so much that he rapes her.

•The parents of the girl get a lot of money for giving birth to a girl that a rapist likes.

So What's in it for the actual victim? Get married to a retard who disrespects her enough to defile her without her consent. You can do better. Think of how misogynistic your religion is.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 02, 2019
delishpot:

Yeah, the man was doing good by fucking women while forming MOG . You did not see it as an act that will lead to people rejecting Christ asin that is not enough for amadioha, ogun and osun worshipers to spit on you but the moment women sound the alarm you remember that God should be respected? Who is raising these imps populating Nigeria left right and center? people that call black white?
amadioha spit on your father? Sorry o
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Bacteriologist(m): 12:57am On Jul 02, 2019
Angelfrost:

You don't make sarcastic statements by twisting words from a Holy book such as the Bible... How exactly did they endorse rape? Or you don't know the implication of the word "If"?... What you just quoted in Deuteronomy is actually common sense.

Yeah it is common sense. I only have to look for a girl I like, Make sure she's a Virgin. Corner her at night, rape her and then pay her parents a shitload of money. Then she's mine. That will be my reward for defiling a lady without her consent. The lady's opinion doesn't matter at all. Whatever I want I get it even if I have to rape. Thank you Bible for giving me this common sense...

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Angelfrost(m): 12:59am On Jul 02, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Yeah it is common sense. I only have to look for a girl I like, Make sure she's a Virgin. Corner her at night, rape her and then pay her parents a shitload of money. Then she's mine. That will be my reward for defiling a lady without her consent. The lady's opinion doesn't matter at all. Whatever I want I get it even if I have to rape. Thank you Bible for giving me this common sense...

...And when the law of Naija lays hold of you, I hope the Bible will secure your acquittal. undecided
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Bacteriologist(m): 1:00am On Jul 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

Are you OK? The scriptures is against rape Mr

Prove it or shut up. The Bible SUPPORTS rape. If you need to get a virgin girl that doesn't like you or is unyielding, just rape her and pay her parents money. She's yours forever. Thank you holy scriptures.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Bacteriologist(m): 1:02am On Jul 02, 2019
Angelfrost:

...And when the law of Naija lays hold of you, I hope the Bible will secure your acquittal. undecided

Thankfully, lawmakers are not as dumb as the goat herders who wrote the fictional misogynistic book called the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by delishpot: 1:04am On Jul 02, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
amadioha spit on your father? Sorry o

Dont be sorry for him, feel sorry for your dad that thought he gave birth to a son. Ask yourself that question grin grin Last time I checked it was you complaining about Juju spit. You sound like his spit formed you even grin grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Bacteriologist(m): 1:04am On Jul 02, 2019
olaBC007:

Old testament bruv, old testament! It was one of the laws written by Moses for Israelites not from God Almighty.
More like.... Any married woman caught fornicating shall be stoned to death. It was for olden days Israelites

**ALL** scriptures is profitable for.. or what does the book of Timothy says?

At least you accept that the "inspiration" of the Holy spirit for the writers of the Old testament was total bollocks. You are starting to think.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Angelfrost(m): 1:06am On Jul 02, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Thankfully, lawmakers are not as dumb as the goat herders who wrote the fictional misogynistic book called the Bible.

You mean the same lawmakers that decreed a 14year jail term for consenting homosexuals, and a slap on the wrist for looters of the nation's Commonwealth? Truly smart.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Bacteriologist(m): 1:06am On Jul 02, 2019
giles14:
daft

Sorry, calling someone "daft" when they just pointed out a flaw in your so-called 'holy' book doesn't make your book less misogynistic. wink Try again

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Bacteriologist(m): 1:12am On Jul 02, 2019
Angelfrost:

You mean the same lawmakers that decreed a 14year jail term for consenting homosexuals, and a slap on the wrist for looters of the nation's Commonwealth? Truly smart.

I would take a 14-year jail term over being stoned to death as depicted by the Bible.

Again, I'm thankful that lawmakers are not nearly as dumb as the goat herders who wrote the error-laden fascistic book called the Bible.

Edit: How do lawmakers 'slap looters on the wrist.' A lot of politicians are in jail for misappropriation of funds. The implementation of the law may not be efficient in Nigeria but the law itself is. Your own book, is fundamentally wrong and only belongs in the minds of non-thinking archaic sick fućks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) / Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup / Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.