Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today (55451 Views)

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by Erolow(f): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2019
So this is rare?

register for free digital marketing training via my signature below
Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by Abudu2000(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2019
From what I'm seeing right here this one is sleeping
Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by Chukalemon(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2019
Gbajabiamila eeeeh.thinking of islamising nigeria .
Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by PapaAdanna: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2019
Ewu hausa
Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by Teenaira: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2019
sarrki:
PMB earlier today.....Working hard towards a better, unified Nigeria; we are always with you.

#webelieve!��

I am working extremely hard because I am reading this news

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by AmadorSays: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2019
hmmm, wonders will never end in Nigeria grin
Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by Legendguru: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2019
hmm
Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by lovelyefem(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2019
Tolexander:
“President Buhari doesn’t read” - Rotimi Amechi 2019

Look at his eyes very well, he is sleeping. Just pretending like he is reading
. SAVAGE

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by zoedew: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2019
sarrki:
PMB earlier today.....Working hard towards a better, unified Nigeria; we are always with you.

#webelieve!��

On unity #idisbelief
Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by Ray07(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2019
Rare picture of Buhari looking at the photo of his new born calfs . . .
Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by Champneys: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2019
Person wey see am go think say he sabi! lol

Olodo oshi.

#BuhariOut

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by kiddkash(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2019
Tolexander:
“President Buhari doesn’t read” - Rotimi Amechi 2019

Look at his eyes very well, he is sleeping. Just pretending like he is reading
him com take pishure for instagram and his loyal as$ lickaers
Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by LANRYUS(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2019
VulgarVulvas:
Nah only ruga matter dey make this goat go work

Counselor: Don't abuse your father.

Child: It is only a bastard that will abuse his father. I cannot abuse my father because am not a bastard.

Counselor: You will be abusing your father if you abuse another man's father.

Child:

Counselor: Because the person you abuse his father will abuse your father too.

Omo osan tinko kumo ba'yaare.
Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by Abeymills(m): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2019
its obvious u n ur entire family is mad
Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by JimohMomoh: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2019
These picture speaks volume of how a team works.

I think Sarrki just wants to mock Buhari

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2019
So a picture of somebody where he should be is now rare abi? Maybe because he's hardly seen in his office but in airports embarking on one vacation or the other.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by anonimi: 9:56am On Jul 02, 2019
Tolexander:
Where is the book located, where is he looking?

No where. undecided

[img]https://4.bp..com/-hxkbcMA-Gds/Vi_jnwVSIoI/AAAAAAAHG5I/0h9m6kBQqpE/s400/10.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by anonimi: 9:57am On Jul 02, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
So a picture of somebody where he should be is now rare abi? Maybe because he's hardly seen in his office but in airports embarking on one vacation or the other.

Why are you such a wicked somebori grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3127915_currocjwuaid52w_jpegaf157a77d4ea4361db44e5d85e8932b5

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by anonimi: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2019
GMbuharii:
Rule 20

How do you send private messages to them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by Eziokwugbaoto: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2019
anonimi:

Why are you such a wicked somebori grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3127915_currocjwuaid52w_jpegaf157a77d4ea4361db44e5d85e8932b5
Leeme alone ooo I'm not feeling fine grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by tundezubair: 10:10am On Jul 02, 2019
VulgarVulvas:

Your father is obviously a goat !
Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by IamCharles123: 10:10am On Jul 02, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
How you guys disrespect the office of the presidency baffles me. He's our president, please show respect even if you disagree about his leadership style.
There's nothing to respect about buhari
Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by foreshore(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2019
sarrki:

#webelieve!��

How has it improved Nigerian economy
Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by Horus(m): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2019
Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by cynosure15: 10:18am On Jul 02, 2019
baba oh
Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 02, 2019
After elections abi?

MrRichmond:
More like

A pic of president buhari starring at a piece of paper because his handlers told him it will be good for a nice photo op.

Everyone knows that the president cannot read, and by now, we are certain he is not working for the unity or betterment of this god forsaken country!

Take this garbage elsewhere, Nigerians are wise
Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by Justiceleague1: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Lalasticlala. Are these kind of posts allowed now on Nairaland?

Shouldn't he be banned or the bans are suspiciously one sided?

lukgaf and Seun, lalasticlala was online and viewing this thread....maybe he didn't see it but the insulting post to Yorubas is still undeleted

Sifia pains
grin
Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by ysteph: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2019
May God forgive you.
VulgarVulvas:
Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Sifia pains
grin

Nah...i am openly disgracing the hypocrite. he knows himself
Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by Ayomide002: 10:53am On Jul 02, 2019
someone who reads will get a perfect lens for his eyes and not covering the eyes again for proper vision. the picture was just taken as a show off.
Re: President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today by Kate06(m): 11:01am On Jul 02, 2019
sarrki:

#webelieve!��

Now I believe Sarrki works with the presidency.

You can see 99.9% of comments daily doesn't favor the APC led government.I know its not easy to rule a complex country like this but pls,you all should advice the president based on what you see here daily and what others say about the government offline.

Nigerians are hungry...No job sir.The ones available are gotten through connections.

I can tell you categorically that I was asked to bring 800k for a federal slot which I don't really have.

So tell me now,how do you want Nigerians to be happy at the Govt?

How can someone graduate after 10 years or more without a paid job?If schools can't do it anymore then,let Jamb reduce the numbers of forms they sell yearly and ofcourse those provided provisional admission.

How can you know you can't admit 1.5m students who applied for admission to the universities, yet you sell forms of almost 3m in a year.Is that not a scam on its own?Or how can Nigeria universities produce lots of graduate yearly without a corresponding ready job available?

OK fine,seems the policy makers don't really know what to do or maybe they are short of ideas or clueless as to how to manage the rising population.

Everyone must not go to sch...a law should be enacted.Let a standard be set.Sell may be 500,000 Jamb form that will admitted into all the available institutions in a year.Then the already available graduates doing the street should be sorted out.

The whole system is just so corrupt...Nigeria must be great!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases / UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.