Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Top 10 Best Natural Lightening Lotion In Nigeria For Fair Skintone - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 10 Best Natural Lightening Lotion In Nigeria For Fair Skintone (1555 Views)

Aliya Paris Carotiq Carrot Intense Lightening Lotion – ALIYA Nourishing Toning / Aliya Paris Carotiq- Carrot Intense Lightening Lotion / Luminious Lightening Lotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Best Natural Lightening Lotion In Nigeria For Fair Skintone by bobbyANSELEM: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Have you been seeking for the best natural Lightening body lotion to achieve a fair skintone?

Congratulations. Your days of searching are over. We have taken our time to make a deep research on the best natural lightening body lotions, that will definitely give you a natural light and radiant skintone, with a smooth, supple and hydrated skin.

And here we are, we have carefully compiled a well detailed article containing the list of the best natural Lightening body lotion in Nigeria to achieve a natural fair skintone.
Follow this link to read the best Natural lightening body lotion in Nigeria for fair skintone
Re: Top 10 Best Natural Lightening Lotion In Nigeria For Fair Skintone by LizRapheal(f): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
Please i have a question
Re: Top 10 Best Natural Lightening Lotion In Nigeria For Fair Skintone by bobbyANSELEM: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
LizRapheal:
Please i have a question

Go ahead
Re: Top 10 Best Natural Lightening Lotion In Nigeria For Fair Skintone by LizRapheal(f): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2019
bobbyANSELEM:

Go ahead
Its about my skin anyway, i do not know the type of cream to use anymore cause i was using body treat before but it was giving me 2 colors now am using fair and white gold that one is making me brown....so someone said i ought to have used fair and white sowhite
So my question is do you think fair and white so white is good for me as a fair person, just to brighten my skin.
Re: Top 10 Best Natural Lightening Lotion In Nigeria For Fair Skintone by hapylfe: 8:57am On Jul 04, 2019
In order to purchase the feminine deodorant spray, you can search it for any type of spray that offers unique smell to experience. Also, they must be supportive to any kind of skin at any time. feminine deodorant spray
Re: Top 10 Best Natural Lightening Lotion In Nigeria For Fair Skintone by bobbyANSELEM: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2019
LizRapheal:

Its about my skin anyway, i do not know the type of cream to use anymore cause i was using body treat before but it was giving me 2 colors now am using fair and white gold that one is making me brown....so someone said i ought to have used fair and white sowhite
So my question is do you think fair and white so white is good for me as a fair person, just to brighten my skin.

Sorry for the late reply, fair and white so white lotion Contains 1.5% Hydroquinone. Hydroquinone aren't meant to be used on the skin for a long period of time. It may cause skin damage. So you need a lotion to use forever right? Then try 55ht Paris lotion with it's serum, this lotion is completely safe to use and Contains no harmful ingredients.

In accordance to my review this lotion will lighten your skin, leaving it fresh, hydrated and glowing. thank me later

Visit www.zigihow.com.ng for more.
Re: Top 10 Best Natural Lightening Lotion In Nigeria For Fair Skintone by Damsellady(f): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
bobbyANSELEM:

Sorry for the late reply, fair and white so white lotion Contains 1.5% Hydroquinone. Hydroquinone aren't meant to be used on the skin for a long period of time. It may cause skin damage. So you need a lotion to use forever right? Then try 55ht Paris lotion with it's serum, this lotion is completely safe to use and Contains no harmful ingredients.

In accordance to my review this lotion will lighten your skin, leaving it fresh, hydrated and glowing. thank me later

Visit www.zigihow.com.ng for more.

Is this cream still good to use?

(1) (Reply)

Trendy Lace Gown Styles For Wedding - New Beautiful Lace Gown Styles For 2023 / Padded Bra / You Gotta See This.... Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.