Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( (2343 Views)

Scam Gone Bad! / Twerking Gone Bad... Lol. / Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by queeneve: 11:38am On Oct 08, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3fyzKMU38I

This is a romantic couple dance gone BAD, what do you think? Would you do that with your mate in a public place? Do you think this is the TRUE DEFINITION OF ROMANTIC DANCE?
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by InkedNerd(f): 11:39am On Oct 08, 2010
Nah Queeneve you got it all wrong. Its actually a new dance in South America. I saw the video a while ago then later on I found out it was a new dance in South America.
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by queeneve: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2010
The question Inkie, would you do it in public with your man?
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by queeneve: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2010
Don't forget Inkie, you have to put your face in his booty a few time to complete the dance lipsrsealed
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by InkedNerd(f): 11:42am On Oct 08, 2010
queeneve:

The question Inkie, would you do it in public with your man?
queeneve:

Don't forget Inkie, you have to put your face in his booty a few time to complete the dance lipsrsealed

If other people were doing it yes. If not no tongue lipsrsealed undecided. I laughed so hard when I first saw the video grin.
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by queeneve: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2010
That dance remind me of the National Geography's ANIMALS GONE WILD, speaking of animals,

Furry azz, can you show us the dance LIVE, with your furry friend? grin
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by InkedNerd(f): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2010
queeneve:

That dance remind me of the National Geography's ANIMALS GONE WILD, speaking of animals,

Furry azz, can you show us the dance LIVE, with your furry friend? grin

lmaaaaaaaoooooooo grin
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by deelady(f): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2010
OH MY. . . I SERIOUSLY LOVE IT grin cheesy cheesy

. . . nd dose kids are creative. Blieve me, very soon, dat dance is gonna explode!
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by justwise(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2010
I think the dance is cool, i don't mind doing it in public. . . no prob at all
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

If other people were doing it yes. If not no tongue lipsrsealed undecided. I laughed so hard when I first saw the video grin.

Yes we can
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by spawnx: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2010
Most interesting dance i have seen in a while. It not sexual nature but quite exercising, but if tried in Naija peeps will want more on the dance floor. Actually wont mind trying it out wit a partner that wants to work the butt.
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by madlady(f): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2010
queeneve:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3fyzKMU38I

This is a romantic couple dance gone BAD, what do you think? Would you do that with your mate in a public place? Do you think this is the TRUE DEFINITION OF ROMANTIC DANCE?

Cool dance, I love it, just a bit hard   going on the a tongue
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by Omolola1(f): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2010
The dance got me ROLLING ON THE FLOOR grin grin grin grin
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by Yorisb: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2010
Hehehehehehehehe LWKMD@ The guy with black cap. he wan use head destroy the girl's butt? grin grin grin grin grin

[flash=550,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3fyzKMU38I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="680" height="585"></embed></object>[/flash]
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by queeneve: 6:54am On Oct 09, 2010
That is ONE DUMB AZZ DANCE ROUTINE, why would you even put your face in somebody's ass and allow someone to kick you profusely and hopping on your back?

This is not a play or an exercise, THIS IS MADNESS! Why not just do the bump without SMELLING SOMEONE'S AZZ?
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by queeneve: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2010
After watching that CHIT, I feel like SWINGING MY DAMN LEG BACKWARDS and shout GIVE US FREE, GIVE US FREE!
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by InkedNerd(f): 6:58am On Oct 09, 2010
queeneve:

After watching that CHIT, I feel like SWINGING MY DAMN LEG BACKWARDS and shout GIVE US FREE, GIVE US FREE!

Hehehe, I love that movie cry Djimon Hounsou is hot!!!
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by AqRiUsAge(f): 7:02am On Oct 09, 2010
deelady:

OH MY. . . I SERIOUSLY LOVE IT grin cheesy cheesy

. . . nd dose kids are creative. Blieve me, very soon, dat dance is gonna explode!

Am glad am not the only one who loves it!
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by InkedNerd(f): 7:03am On Oct 09, 2010
^^^ lmao
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by madlady(f): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2010
queeneve:

That is ONE DUMB AZZ DANCE ROUTINE, why would you even put your face in somebody's backside and allow someone to kick you profusely and hopping on your back?

This is not a play or an exercise, THIS IS MADNESS! Why not just do the bump without SMELLING SOMEONE'S AZZ?

No baby wink, that's really good choreography, consider how young those kids are shocked, they are really good dancers.

If you want to see really crazzzzy dance routines check out dutty dancing embarassed, could post a link but it's just too bad.
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by InkedNerd(f): 7:28am On Oct 09, 2010
Omg, there was a girl that 5 yrs ago died from doing the dutty wine. Here's the dutty wine link >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg0qluaxpOo
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by madlady(f): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2010
^^^Inked_Nerd that's a good link, it looks  cool.
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by AqRiUsAge(f): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2010
someone died from dutty winin'? oh wow, i must' be back in time. I had no clue. Anyone got the link? cheesy
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by InkedNerd(f): 7:51am On Oct 09, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

someone died from dutty winin'? oh wow,  i must' be back in time. I had no clue. Anyone got the link?   cheesy

lmao, you wanna see someone dying from doin' that dance? Hmmm, I don't think there's an actual video but I know someone died from doin' the dance. By the way, your locs are lovely wink.
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by madlady(f): 7:56am On Oct 09, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lmao, you wanna see someone dying from doin' that dance? Hmmm, I don't think there's an actual video but I know someone died from doin' the dance.

By the way, your locs are lovely wink.

Yes it's gorgeous.

@AqriUs Age is that sister locs ( sorry I always forget to check profiles embarassed) Your hair and you look FAB.
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by Yorisb: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2010
Only gawd knows how many times those Gurls FARTED on their(guys) faces throughout the dance act. grin undecided
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by InkedNerd(f): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2010
lmao
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by queeneve: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2010
Maybe the girl SNAPPED HER HEAD BACK TOO FAR, AND SNAPPED HER SPINAL NERVES TO HER BRAIN, hell I don't know, all I see is some booty shaking and head spinning,

I felt like I was in the movie EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE! shocked
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by bibs(f): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2010
THIS IS SERIOUS!!!
one needs to take painkiller before and after such dance
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by AqRiUsAge(f): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lmao, you wanna see someone dying from doin' that dance? Hmmm, I don't think there's an actual video but I know someone died from doin' the dance. By the way, your locs are lovely wink.
Urm, yes ? kinda sadistic of me, isnt it? Maybe I need to see my shrink undecided
Thank you!!!

madlady:

Yes it's gorgeous.
@AqriUs Age is that sister locs ( sorry I always forget to check profiles embarassed) Your hair and you look FAB.

Thats okay. Yes, they are sisterlocks. Thanks!!!
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by madlady(f): 2:00am On Oct 10, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

Urm, yes ? kinda sadistic of me, isnt it? Maybe I need to see my shrink undecided
Thank you!!!

Thats okay. Yes, they are sisterlocks. Thanks!!!

@AqRiUs Thanks for replying. smiley
I would really like to find out how to start the sister locks, it's very hard to find people who do it in the UK.
Maybe we can chat in the Fashion Section. smiley

@Queeneve sorry to go off topic. wink
Re: Romantic Couple Dance Gone Bad:( by Dolemite(f): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2010
Don't try this dance if your girl has diarrhoea. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jokes That'll Keep You Laughing All Day Long / REALLY FUNNY 9JA Pix....enter @ Ur Own Risk!!! / Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.