Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging (65646 Views)

Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo / Bbnaija: Mike Edward Accent Not Fake, He Grew Up In Manchester / Mike Edward's And Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton: Meet BBNaija Contestant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by Jaqenhghar: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2019
9jaBloke:

He is married to a popular British sportswoman. The car could be hers or could be hired. He is also an entrepreneur, thus he needs the platform for recognition and expansion.

I think the organisers make far too much money from sponsors and viewers to collect bribe from aspiring contestants.
He could also be neck deep in debt

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by Lonelypacifist6: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2019
Gadafii:
Nigerians are very unstable souls grin

Naso Dem take forget Busola
That di*k sucker dey one Management company like that.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2019
Gadafii:
Nigerians are very unstable souls grin

Naso Dem take forget Busola

Ok ... Carry busola case for head like gala make you they sell am on the street of Lagos.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by dominique(f): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2019
baby124:
You can afford Rolls Royce yet you come to Nigeria to struggle on a reality show for money and fame. Sounds like the guy is a liar or the blogger is jobless!

He said it at the very beginning that his coming to the show was not for the money but to promote his brand. Within 48 hours, he has become a household name, we now know his brand and his instagram followers has more than doubled. So it's mission accomplished for him
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by maynation(f): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2019
itsme01:

which kin wahala be this, an athlete and a ceo from jand, a jand Police ACP, all fighting for 60 million that could have benefited a broke naija youth

For NYSC Jand people na VVIP
For NNPC recruitment na Jand people be VVIP
They come home for december and just carry our girls like that
Even Super Eagles na Jand people they run things

Anytime I see this particular pic I just can't help laughing aloud.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by RUDEBOYY(m): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2019
did all these people in the house came for that audition? I was expecting to see our every day Nigerians in this yrs edition...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by Ejanla07: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2019
itsme01:

which kin wahala be this, an athlete and a ceo from jand, a jand Police ACP, all fighting for 60 million that could have benefited a broke naija youth

For NYSC Jand people na VVIP
For NNPC recruitment na Jand people be VVIP
They come home for december and just carry our girls like that
Even Super Eagles na Jand people they run things

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by Hileola: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2019
WHY ARE WE USING RICH KIDS
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by Yoighaman(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2019
asahnwaKC:

They used them to raise funds....its called hustling..EFCC should look into the matter ohh

Exactly.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by itsme01: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2019
maynation:

Anytime I see this particular pic I just can't help laughing aloud.

It gets me everytime and that crying meme of Odunade Adekola.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by greypencils: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2019
baby124:
You can afford Rolls Royce yet you come to Nigeria to struggle on a reality show for money and fame. Sounds like the guy is a liar or the blogger is jobless!
ureIts obvious its hired. First he sits with his girl back seat...who is driving? in the video, he is driving, where is the driver? He wore the same clothes n both occasions. You cant be that rich and come to hustle for 60m you are not sure of.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by seunmsg(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2019
Why is he now hustling for fame with this level of wealth?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by BobRisky5050: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2019
I think say na him even get the big brother thing sef.... poverty die die die poverty die
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by fortunechy(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2019
This uselessly useless show is gradually becoming like APC government...... bribery, corruption and nepotism.... rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by Angelfrost(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2019
Memphitz537:
Fans of this show are the most foolish individuals on earth

What do we then say about APC and PDP supporters or fans? Wisest individuals on earth? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by Erolow(f): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2019
Wow!

register for a free digital marketing training via my signature below
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by Larryslim(m): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2019
And some idiots wasted their time to go for audition.
Even one guy on the show said this is first time in Lagos in about 7months.
All of them are rich, and well to do.
You think big brother will select you that your mama dey sell pepper? No disrespect though.
The people i pity now are those that will use the small money they have to vote and keep this people in the house, those ones are the real fools!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by pauloskie38(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2019
hello here, I make money (3k) per day on JUMIA, it's really fun it's their anniversary, I want u to be part of it
I will teach you for free.  this is not a get rich quick schemes . But you should be able to master up within a week.
Watsapp no 07016816226 this is for serious person only Pls.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2019
Beverlyjean:
I don't understand this big brother thing... Another form to shoot to fame... Yahoo boys will hijack it soon
Will Hijack or started it grin
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2019
baby124:

the guy is rich and he is also an olympian
you can read that up

but think he is trying to bring his cigarette brand to nigeria so he is using bbn to announce himself
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by onymodel(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2019
What if he works with the RR Coy in Scotland
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by uche77zero(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2019
9jaBloke:

He is married to a popular British sportswoman. The car could be hers or could be hired. He is also an entrepreneur, thus he needs the platform for recognition and expansion.

I think the organisers make far too much money from sponsors and viewers to collect bribe from aspiring contestants.

The Corporate organisers do make money what of the individuals that control the system.
#thinkingaloud
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by Zoroaster: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2019
Memphitz537:
Fans of this show are the most foolish individuals on earth
If you dont like it just ignore haba
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by tayofrank87: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2019
Nice One
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by Brightest04(m): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2019
Soon you all will start voting out your hard earned money to support the already rich oloshos and "God-knows-how-come-the-rich" guys in the show.
BBNaija is a scam!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by foster212: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2019
Beverlyjean:
I don't understand this big brother thing... Another form to shoot to fame... Yahoo boys will hijack it soon
From olosho shey?
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by fascofavour: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2019
He’s not the owner of the car, it was rented
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by Kenturkey048(m): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
Felixamos:

Your point makes sense now.. You don't have to insult your fellow Nigerians who came out that day with the hope of getting into the bbn and making some cash for themselves and their family..
e be like say you be first class product ...your pattern of reasoning scarce wella...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by Kenturkey048(m): 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
Brightest04:
Soon you all will start voting out your hard earned money to support the already rich oloshos and "God-knows-how-come-the-rich" guys in the show.
BBNaija is a scam!
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by Kenturkey048(m): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
Brightest04:
BBNaija is a scam!
that's why they say..the rich. Gets richer...the poor gets poorer...poor people nor sabi calculate atalll......they easily get carried away with fun...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by Alejobs: 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2019: Meet Ten Shortlisted Housemates / BBNaija Housemate, Eloswg Wears "Be Obedient And Useful" Dress In The House / All Past Winners Of Bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.