Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

"God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo (37984 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by baby124: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2019
DavidEsq:

1 Corinthians 14:34,35 "let the women keep silent in the congregations, for it is not permitted for them to speak. Rather, let them be in subjection, as the Law also says. 35 If they want to learn something, let them ask their husbands at home, for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the congregation".
Is teaching a congregation, learning in silence?
That was Paul’s instruction. Jesus never instructed this. Paul has his reason for this instruction and it was because of the nature of the movement and acceptance in the Roman order. Paul in this same Corinthians also said this. This is why you must read the whole thing and not pick what proves your argument.
.1 Corinthians 11:5-15 New International Version (NIV)

5 But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved. 6 For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.

See below on research done on Christ’s ways. Christianity is about Christ and not Paul. In the Bible I can find any justification for any thing. Does not mean it is Christ’s instruction.
. Jesus Christ may have had as many female disciples as male followers, academics have said, pointing to evidence that women bankrolled his preaching and were venerated by early Christians.

In Jesus’s Female Disciples: The New Evidence, a documentary to be broadcast on Channel 4 a week tomorrow, the Bible scholars Helen Bond and Joan Taylor, professors of Christian origins at the University of Edinburgh and King’s College London, respectively, say that the number and importance of women devotees has been underestimated for centuries.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/half-of-jesus-s-disciples-were-women-66dtwhdmw

2 Likes

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by TruthHurts100: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2019
supremenews:
@titiloyeblog.com

Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo, wife of the Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Pastor Abiodun Fatoyinbo on Monday said God will give her husband the grace to know what to do.

She spoke at the commencement of the yearly special program of the church tagged Seven Days of Glory.
Mrs. Fatoyinbo said this while delivery her sermon at the church auditorium in Guzape, Abuja as the lead pastor following the stepping aside of her husband over a rape accusation.

She said: “God will make us rich. His right hand sustains my destiny. God has made Modele and Biodun rich. He looks down to make you rich. I am telling someone today that God is going to enlarge you. You will enjoy grace, you will experience an expanded grace. Decree over someone tonight that in your house receive an expansion.

“The work of my hand is expanding no matter the situation, from ocean to ocean. The grace to complete your assignment, the grace to know what to do, God will give our senior pastor.”

Despite protests that greeted the rape allegation against the founder of the church, Biodun Fatoyinbo, hundreds of church members were present to grace the annual program, which was low-key.

The atmosphere was calm unlike Sunday when protesters almost disrupted the service with various inscriptions.

The special program COZA7DG usually attract several international pastors.

This year’s edition was meant to host Pastor John Hannah, Pastor Korede Komaiya and Prophet Gideon Danso before the rape accusation.

None of them attended due to their development.

Fatoyinbo stepped down on Monday morning following the outcries over the accusation. The embattled pastor was not present at Monday’s service.

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/07/god-will-give-my-husband-grace-to-know.html

This woman knows the truth.

1 Like

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by LoveWifee: 8:02am On Jul 02, 2019
emmasege:
Please kindly disregard silly response to this post. You made sense. Carnal Christians whose ultimate goal is earthly possession and reward may not like your post. But anyone whose ultimate goal is heaven and daily yearns to see Jesus hereafter, appreciates your comment.

The Pentecostal block of Christians in Nigeria needs to review their activities and operations. In my opinion and maybe in the eyes of heaven, most of these new Pentecostal churches and their pastors do more damage than good to Christianity in Nigeria. More damage than what Boko Haram and Ishmaelites are doing to Christianity. Boko Haram kills the body which is ephemeral but many of these Pentecostal churches kill the soul which is eternal.

A million likes for this post...... Although I'm Pentecostal, I and every heavenly focused believer will have to admit that most Pentecostal Churches in Nigeria are mere business centres destroying the body of Christ. Many think the Antichrist will come from Islam but unfortunately, it seems to come from the sheepfold itself hence, many will be deceived.

These carnal churches are definitely not the church that God will build. They are more of the gates of hell trying to pull down the Church (True Christian) Christ died for. I'm sure Jesus would turn over their if he were physically with us.

I've tried to stay neutral in this case but to be honest, an innocent pastor doesn't need to start praying Grace to debunk a rape allegation if his hands are clean....

You don't need people to persuade you to respond to allegations you know nothing about. You don't need to step down to get Busola arrested immediately for blackmail if your hands are clean.... If even Buhari's daughter claims I raped her, I'll quickly go all out in minutes to fight all I can because I'm innocent.... No innocent person, talk less of a person with such reputation as Biodun reacts this way in my opinion. There is obviously more to this than we all know.

Be vigilante and guide your hearts with all diligence fellow Christians. Don't be deceived by con men parading as pastors.

6 Likes

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by Dagger111(m): 8:06am On Jul 02, 2019
Nukilia:

Stop reasoning like a donkey!

Abeg whats the process to cross comment?
Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by johnpaulbuddy(m): 8:10am On Jul 02, 2019
Felixamos:
OK... I'm in no position to codemn or judge anyone but seriously!! A so called wife of a pastor wearing such gown on the altar!! Preaching!! No wonder most of their members come to church in their club outfits.. When you see a church that has its prime goal fixed at getting members and making money without a single iota of spirituality exhibited or preached by the pastor or the wife, if you know your Bible well enough and love the truth, you would flee from such places.. Just like I went for a choir audition in one Church, I passed the audition and was supposed to robe with the choirs the next Sunday service. Now this is an upcoming church oh! With dope instruments and instrumentalist(I give it to them) but I backed out when I went for one of their services and heared the pastor saying in quote "this church isn't for poor people" and I was like seriously!! (an upcoming church).. My story could be uncalled for but this is the extent some so called churches have reduced spirituality to. They don't care about their responsibility which is to help souls make heaven. What some of them care about is their pocket.. And they would rather lie to you and make you stay in church than tell you the Gospel truth without minding if it would make you leave and sadly enough, most of their members don't even consider this things as canal.. Just like how most of the members hailed the pastor of that church I went to, when he said "it wasn't for poor people"..
If you observed, I used the tag "some" cause I know they are still real spirit filled churches out there..
#may_God_help_us_all..
Very nonsense comment,it's not a must yu should comment. If you have too much MB,den go ND watch Mark Angel on YouTube...
Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by Elelfa: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2019
baby124:

The church of Christ is for WORSHIP and not a money doubling scheme! If you go to God because you want to be rich, then you are not going to God with the right intentions! Not everyone is meant to be rich and not everyone will be rich! God can decide to bless you because he wants to use you and, he wants you to use that wealth to help others! Not to display obscene wealth, steal and lie!

You're right on this one.
We shouldn't go to church because we're poor,sick,need to pass an exam etc. We shouldn't go to church cus of our needs/wants....the only reason why we should go to Church is to meet the Saviour.

Seek God first and watch every of these things added unto you.

2 Likes

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by NotComplaining: 8:17am On Jul 02, 2019
Megabig:
Stop accepting you are poor, say "I am rich", out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh, certainly that church was not for you....the way you also think is irritating..

So churches now have their own selective demographic?
Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by josh123(m): 8:18am On Jul 02, 2019
Frankiss44:
LOL

Are you poor? The church of Christ is not meant for the poor.. You are allowed to come in poor, but it remains a taboo to stay poor... If you know the definition of being poor, then you wouldn't have based your decision on that... And Ogbeni i am no fan of coza, the pastor and his wife, but have zoomed that outfit a few times and u see nothing absolutely wrong with it..

do you expect the whole 100% of d congregation to be rich? moreover a church that preaches wealth,prosperity all the time has no concern for your spiritual wellbeing. Concerning the pastors wife dressing that's not appropriate she dresses like an unbeliever

1 Like

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by akdjr(m): 8:19am On Jul 02, 2019
Once you husband become a pastor the wife turn pastor too.

1 Like

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by kingsley989(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2019
baby124:

Poverty is not a curse. It is the reality of majority in the world and some are content. The world does not have enough resources for everyone to be rich! It’s an impossible movement! Jesus was from a very poor background so what riches are we really alluding to here? The Bible is filled with methaphors because Jesus and his disciples lived at the mercy of others. Poverty here is humility in spreading the word, richness is knowing the word and becoming enlightened by it. Not material in any way!
The Bible said in Matthew 6:33. "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." When you give your life to Jesus Christ (Become born again) Poverty will flee. Let's Stand for Jesus, and stop all these denominational attack on the church of Christ.
Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by omomummy11: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2019
ARE U POOR?
Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by baby124: 8:32am On Jul 02, 2019
kingsley989:

The Bible said in Matthew 6:33. "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." When you give your life to Jesus Christ (Become born again) Poverty will flee. Let's Stand for Jesus, and stop all these denominational attack on the church of Christ.
All things added to you does not mean you will be rich. You can have good health, a job, a roof over your head. Basic things that even the poor have. It does not mean you will be rich.
Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by NotComplaining: 8:36am On Jul 02, 2019
Frankiss44:
LOL

Are you poor? The church of Christ is not meant for the poor.. You are allowed to come in poor, but it remains a taboo to stay poor... If you know the definition of being poor, then you wouldn't have based your decision on that... And Ogbeni i am no fan of coza, the pastor and his wife, but have zoomed that outfit a few times and u see nothing absolutely wrong with it..

Dude youre clearly a faaaaaaacking idiot..The christendom in Europe was impoverished for centuries before the renaissance. Millions of zealots lived and died poor, while the church got fat on their destitution. This is what sparked the catholic/protestant conflict - money! Catholics (i.e. the Vatican) refused to allow smaller autonomous churches the right to collect money "meant for god".

This is why the catholic church is the richest organisation on the planet. And what do you think they do with all that money? Yes, they sit on it. The pope doesnt shed tears for Africa, not even for white Italians that are going through very high unemployment. They worship wealth. God is not even a matter they discuss unless they want to squeeze money out of people. They are after unquestionable wealth like todays Nigerian pastors.

Till this day europeans have abandoned their grand churches for banks. Churches promise dividends in the afterlife while banks promise dividends while one is alive. The former uses peoples money without inquest and puts their money in banks.

The militant christianity practiced in Nigeria is void of any historical context. We have illiterate morons just making sh!t up.

If you want to tell stories write a facking book and name it after your gargantuan ego.

Jesus was brooooooke! Thats one of the most important lesson we learn about his character from the New Testament. He defied wealth offered by satan to worship God in his brokeness.

Every popper and vagrant has something in common with Jesus, poverty. Jesus would know more about defecit than he knows about surplus. In chapter after chapter we hear him complain of his destitution. He was truly deprived of anything fancy! If Jesus were alive today, only the poor will believe in him and gravitate towards him, just as it was only the poor who believed in him then. He was truely a man who wore raggs and walked up and down delivering sermons.

Can you withstand such trial from satan, clearly you failled long ago. Wealth is a distraction and you will only find contemporary christian prophets claiming to be able to master it.

Money changes the heart of men. So think twice before spewing trash...

God is with the poor and it was Jesus that God sent among the poor to the poor. Never forget this. Your riches mean nothing to the Creator, they are merely distractions for the day of reckoning. Man will offer all his wealth to save himself from eternal flames. That is the lesson Jesus was imparting, that God and wealth are diametrically opposed. The life of a beliver is a simple one lacking wealth and fame, like a stranger. This is why a believing rich man will get more rewards than a popper, because it is imsanely difficult to be a rich believer.

Many rich professing faith are liars. They only claim faith to get more praise among the poor masses. The true rich man with faith will spend his money in Gods way and his faith will increase.

So when you say your god is not poor, we know God is not poor, but Jesus and his deciples certainly were. Even in their poverty God warned them not to give up faith. So if wealth could make one a believer like TB Joshua, why didnt God make Jesus resemble him in worldly status? Remember what Jesus said about those who will come after him.

Only Islam resembles the preachings of Jesus. And the word Islam means submission; whether you are rich or poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by Megatrix: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2019
Mummy G.O on the beats
Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by successfulhadi22(f): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2019
Felixamos:
OK... I'm in no position to codemn or judge anyone but seriously!! A so called wife of a pastor wearing such gown on the altar!! Preaching!! No wonder most of their members come to church in their club outfits.. When you see a church that has its prime goal fixed at getting members and making money without a single iota of spirituality exhibited or preached by the pastor or the wife, if you know your Bible well enough and love the truth, you would flee from such places.. Just like I went for a choir audition in one Church, I passed the audition and was supposed to robe with the choirs the next Sunday service. Now this is an upcoming church oh! With dope instruments and instrumentalist(I give it to them) but I backed out when I went for one of their services and heared the pastor saying in quote "this church isn't for poor people" and I was like seriously!! (an upcoming church).. My story could be uncalled for but this is the extent some so called churches have reduced spirituality to. They don't care about their responsibility which is to help souls make heaven. What some of them care about is their pocket.. And they would rather lie to you and make you stay in church than tell you the Gospel truth without minding if it would make you leave and sadly enough, most of their members don't even consider this things as canal.. Just like how most of the members hailed the pastor of that church I went to, when he said "it wasn't for poor people"..
If you observed, I used the tag "some" cause I know they are still real spirit filled churches out there..
#may_God_help_us_all..
I love this write up

1 Like

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by aktem(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2019
delugajackson:
He doesn't require grace to simply turn himself over to the Police.

Moreover, churches controlled by men and their spouses are more of a pyramid scheme. Hear her talk about riches and wealth like that's what Christianity is all about. Its always been about financial prosperity for them and not holiness, true worship and repentance from sin.

Turn himself over to the police?... For a crime you are not sure he committed?.... just listen to yourself
Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by solid3(m): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2019
Felixamos:
#may_God_help_us_all..

Giberrish.
Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by djon78(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2019
People will come online and be arguing.

God prospers and blesses people.
Joshua 1 vs 8, Psalm 1 vs 2 to 3 talks about God prospering his own.
But on another side it is not to worship money.
The major problem is that blacks are too materialistic because of poverty mindset.
So they pursue money, worship money and look down on those that don't have.

Money I believe is for solving problems, blessing humanity and also living comfortably.
I say it again, poverty is an African thing, poverty of the mind. That's why we have leaders with poverty of the mind, rich people with poverty of the mind. And pastors that follow in the same footsteps. Look at our politicians, where else in the world do you see the mind of money wasted on politicians like Nigeria? Even US don't waste money on there politicians like here.
So it is a cultural thing.
Big man will oppress you. Politician will oppress you pastor will oppress you. All with there money, because money is worshiped in this society. Which is the foundation of underdevelopment in this Nation.

But does God bless? yes. Gods blessing is the best. Should someone accept lack? No. Everyone wants a better life. But the balance is to not worship money or Mammon, but you still want a better life as a human. That's the balance here.
Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2019
Chanchit:

Una go soon advice him to drink sniper. Without any charges, he should just walk in to police station and enter cell. People are really stu pid o.
This is the calibre of people we have to listen to.
Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by janejive(f): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2019
That's a good wife right there
Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by Phace(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2019
Frankiss44:
LOL

This, and a lot of similar comments on that opinion, is the reason why we are still in the bondage created by the religion we practice.

You need a very serious re-evaluation.
Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by dorox(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2019
Megabig:
Stop accepting you are poor, say "I am rich", out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh, certainly that church was not for you....the way you also think is irritating..

Yes, it is abundantly clear that money is your god from the way you speak. The desire of money doesn't necessary make you have it, it just makes you a slave of it.
Can you name any of the apostles in the bible that was rich? As has been said before, Jesus died so that we might have everlasting life he did not come to give his precious life for us to gain worldly riches. If he did, Peter would not have to the beggar that asked him for money that he was broke, would he?
Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by iamfromlagos(f): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2019
Felixamos:

That would have been a more matured reply.. You don't have to agree with me.. Everyone with their different opinion... I'm more of an Old Time Religion kind of believer and I wouldn't judge if you're the "new school kind of believer"... Let's learn how to behave ourselves online please.. You shouldn't just quote because there's an option for it..
Please stop replying these people, their minds are on anticlockwise mode.
Nothing you say will make them think right.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by MrPRevailer(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2019
Elvis2kay:

Wake Up Africans! stop fooling yourself.

Everything about Jesus is REAL.
The endtime prophesies fulfilled, the glaring wonders/miracles that happen in the name of Jesus when used by mighty men of God, Revelation testimonies coming from unbelievers who encounter Jesus in dream, vision, death experience.

In the Lord's Chosen God heal countless incurable sicknesses of which I AM A LIVING WITNESS. Such does have in other religions never do they belive such reality. JESUS is the way. Only way.
Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by wirinet(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2019
Frankiss44:
LOL

Prosperity pastors has messed with your brains and all those who liked your comment. So all those who become born again Christians are rich, abi? Since to remain poor is a taboo, you and all born again Christian must be very wealthy. In fact according to your warped mind, wealth is a measure of how good a Christian you are.
But one question, are you yourself rich? How rich are you? Do you drive the latest cars, wear gucci and latest designer clothes, you have mansions in banana island. Let's see how good a Christian you are by your richness.
One more thing, are you insinuating that the over 20,000 members of COZA are rich? No single poor person attending pastor Fatoyunbo's church? Since Nigeria has the highest number of born agains on the planet, we must the the wealthiest. That means branding us the poverty capital of the world is a lie.

It now clear why we have the poorest people in the world and at the same time have the richest pastor. The most profitable commodity in the world is hope, especially false hope, and the marketing and sales of hope rake in millions of naira.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by AngelicBeing: 9:35am On Jul 02, 2019
anonimi:

In Nigeria, imams, pastors and priests are special protected people.
Has TB Joshua being tried for killing people with his collapsed building? What of the Uyo pastor?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f
Hian, you don come with your gifs tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by victorian(f): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2019
Chanchit:

Una go soon advice him to drink sniper. Without any charges, he should just walk in to police station and enter cell. People are really stu pid o.

Lol cheesy

Over stupid! Don't mind them.

They use jazz for mouth Dey command pastor

Well It's because he stepped down quietly.
Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by AngelicBeing: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2019
Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by AngelicBeing: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
They shud rape his wife abeg
Nothing will happen
2nd karma
shocked
Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by oluxy(m): 9:43am On Jul 02, 2019
Megabig:

I'm sorry, that is not the TRUE INTERPRETATION of ur said bible reference.
Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by Waylex21(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2019
NotComplaining:

Dude youre clearly a faaaaaaacking idiot..The christendom in Europe was impoverished for centuries before the renaissance. Millions of zealots lived and died poor, while the church got fat on their destitution. This is what sparked the catholic/protestant conflict - money! Catholics (i.e. the Vatican) refused to allow smaller autonomous churches the right to collect money "meant for god".

This is why the catholic church is the richest organisation on the planet. And what do you think they do with all that money? Yes, they sit on it. The pope doesnt shed tears for Africa, not even for white Italians that are going through very high unemployment. They worship wealth. God is not even a matter they discuss unless they want to squeeze money out of people. They are after unquestionable wealth like todays Nigerian pastors.

Till this day europeans have abandoned their grand churches for banks. Churches promise dividends in the afterlife while banks promise dividends while one is alive. The former uses peoples money without inquest and puts their money in banks.

The militant christianity practiced in Nigeria is void of any historical context. We have illiterate morons just making sh!t up.

If you want to tell stories write a facking book and name it after your gargantuan ego.

Jesus was brooooooke! Thats one of the most important lesson we learn about his character from the New Testament. He defied wealth offered by satan to worship God in his brokeness.

Every popper and vagrant has something in common with Jesus, poverty. Jesus would know more about defecit than he knows about surplus. In chapter after chapter we hear him complain of his destitution. He was truly deprived of anything fancy! If Jesus were alive today, only the poor will believe in him and gravitate towards him, just as it was only the poor who believed in him then. He was truely a man who wore raggs and walked up and down delivering sermons.

Can you withstand such trial from satan, clearly you failled long ago. Wealth is a distraction and you will only find contemporary christian prophets claiming to be able to master it.

Money changes the heart of men. So think twice before spewing trash...

God is with the poor and it was Jesus that God sent among the poor to the poor. Never forget this. Your riches mean nothing to the Creator, they are merely distractions for the day of reckoning. Man will offer all his wealth to save himself from eternal flames. That is the lesson Jesus was imparting, that God and wealth are diametrically opposed. The life of a beliver is a simple one lacking wealth and fame, like a stranger. This is why a believing rich man will get more rewards than a popper, because it is imsanely difficult to be a rich believer.

Many rich professing faith are liars. They only claim faith to get more praise among the poor masses. The true rich man with faith will spend his money in Gods way and his faith will increase.

So when you say your god is not poor, we know God is not poor, but Jesus and his deciples certainly were. Even in their poverty God warned them not to give up faith. So if wealth could make one a believer like TB Joshua, why didnt God make Jesus resemble him in worldly status? Remember what Jesus said about those who will come after him.

Only Islam resembles the preachings of Jesus. And the word Islam means submission; whether you are rich or poor.

This is pure falsehood. You have gotten your information all wrong. The reformation of the middle ages was principally about doctrines and way of life
Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by Unrated900(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2019
Felixamos:
#may_God_help_us_all..

Thank you,may your sense never grow fury

May the lord in his infinite grace makes you grow from coast to coast.

May this remains of this year be a glorious year for all we Nairalanders.

My point is that some people goes to church to worship their pastor and not the lord.

As for me if you knows your bible very well.study it vividly and practice what is there.

You will be greater in life than going to one church which the pastor himself does not possess any moral behavior.

As for me I will not let anyone raise his hands on my head for no reasons.i am ordained more than them
Well ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

#wake up from your slumber#

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches / Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG / Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.