Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

THE CONSPIRACY OF THE RUGA PROJECT. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE CONSPIRACY OF THE RUGA PROJECT. (680 Views)

Buhari And The Ruga Controversy By Clarius Ugwuoha / See The RUGA I Set Up In My House: Photo / Please Read This And Understand The RUGA Buhari Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE CONSPIRACY OF THE RUGA PROJECT. by KEVIND: 6:14am On Jul 02, 2019
In the year 2014 and 2015, it was expected that Nigeria was to go into some sort of war after the elections, and as a result some opposition leaders took it upon themselves to import 'Fulani Mercenaries' from outside the shores and borders of Nigeria. Their task was quite simple; they were to help fight against the incumbent government and make the country ungovernable should those who hired them fail to be elected into the most powerful seat in the world- President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
So perfect was the plan that there wasn't any alternative plan on how to compensate the imported mercenaries if they eventually won the elections. Yes! Finally the election was won but there were no plans on what to do with the host of Fulani Mercenaries in the bushes and thick forests which characterized some parts of the country. The newly elected government now had a difficult puzzle to solve- it was on how to compensate the imported mercenaries and send them packing. Absolutely never an easy task.
These imported mercenaries on the other hand, sensing they were left to their own fate now resorted to mobilize themselves into various camps and engaged in the art of kidnapping and genocidal killings. These crimes they willfully executed for two prior reasons: one, it was to ensure they had enough money to survive and feed themselves in the bush trenches and also buy enough bullet ammunitions for their guns and armaments. Second, it was to ensure they inflict pains on the citizens who will complain bitterly [calling on foreign authorities] and exert pressure on the government. These two tactics, they created and perfected to ensure the government is forced to bow to them into some sort of negotiations.
Finally, after the pressure became much on the government due to incessant kidnappings and killings all over the country, the government called for negotiations. The hired mercenaries accused the government of hiring it and abandoning them in the bush with no shelter, no food, no drugs, no electricity and other basic needs. They blatantly and bluntly requested for all the things they accused the government of not providing to them, and added, they want to be treated as legitimate citizens of the country Nigeria. Until this is done, they vowed, to continue the killings and kidnappings.
With these requests, the government was held in the scrotum and its balls almost about to be crushed. The government had to decide on a project with the sole purpose of providing to its targeted audience [not Nigerian citizens & not Nigerian Fulanis] their infamous requests. The rate at which the government seemed restless to implement such 'Ruga Project' with or without the consent of its citizens turned suspicious and the only reason given was thus: 'the Ruga project is to ensure that farmers/herders clash is being solve'.
National Patriotic voices from different parts of the country came out strongly to criticize the rationale of having Ruga(s) which were meant to service fulanis and not Nigerians. And in its brilliant suggestions insisted ranching remains the best option and in so doing all Nigerians must be given equal rights as stipulated by the law. No one tribal nation should be favoured to the detriment of host of other national tribes and people.
The conspiracy is thickening and the clouds are thick to the extent a slight strike of lightening might make the dark clouds fall. However, the Truth is one: the problem is virtually not about farmers/herders clashes; it is about housing the host of imported Fulani mercenaries who have complained, threatened, and issued out its own conditions to stop killings and kidnappings. The borders of Nigeria is the gates of hell. Mama, save your children. "How did we get here Mama?". Our killers are now our guests to feed, house, and cloth.

zickzdmayor@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: THE CONSPIRACY OF THE RUGA PROJECT. by Nwodosis(m): 6:16am On Jul 02, 2019
So true! They told us that the killer herdsmen are not Nigerians but failed to us how they entered the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE CONSPIRACY OF THE RUGA PROJECT. by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 02, 2019
The days are getting darker!

2 Likes

Re: THE CONSPIRACY OF THE RUGA PROJECT. by hisgrace090: 6:30am On Jul 02, 2019
Ghasty climbers suffers a ghasty fall.

After grabbing power at all cost, what next?

1 Like

Re: THE CONSPIRACY OF THE RUGA PROJECT. by Abeymills(m): 6:43am On Jul 02, 2019
Sad but truly Nigeria is in deep shit no matter how u put it there are evil living amongst us all we pray God deliver us as it stands now.if u look outside ur window in d morning or evening u will c dem at noon even in central business district Abuja u c cars stopping for cows to cross causing little traffic honestly this is sad many have lost life's property etc yet this govt rewards those who killed thousands

1 Like

Re: THE CONSPIRACY OF THE RUGA PROJECT. by blackpanda: 6:46am On Jul 02, 2019
[s]
KEVIND:
In the year 2014 and 2015, it was expected that Nigeria was to go into some sort of war after the elections, and as a result some opposition leaders took it upon themselves to import 'Fulani Mercenaries' from outside the shores and borders of Nigeria. Their task was quite simple; they were to help fight against the incumbent government and make the country ungovernable should those who hired them fail to be elected into the most powerful seat in the world- President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
So perfect was the plan that there wasn't any alternative plan on how to compensate the imported mercenaries if they eventually won the elections. Yes! Finally the election was won but there were no plans on what to do with the host of Fulani Mercenaries in the bushes and thick forests which characterized some parts of the country. The newly elected government now had a difficult puzzle to solve- it was on how to compensate the imported mercenaries and send them packing. Absolutely never an easy task.
These imported mercenaries on the other hand, sensing they were left to their own fate now resorted to mobilize themselves into various camps and engaged in the art of kidnapping and genocidal killings. These crimes they willfully executed for two prior reasons: one, it was to ensure they had enough money to survive and feed themselves in the bush trenches and also buy enough bullet ammunitions for their guns and armaments. Second, it was to ensure they inflict pains on the citizens who will complain bitterly [calling on foreign authorities] and exert pressure on the government. These two tactics, they created and perfected to ensure the government is forced to bow to them into some sort of negotiations.
Finally, after the pressure became much on the government due to incessant kidnappings and killings all over the country, the government called for negotiations. The hired mercenaries accused the government of hiring it and abandoning them in the bush with no shelter, no food, no drugs, no electricity and other basic needs. They blatantly and bluntly requested for all the things they accused the government of not providing to them, and added, they want to be treated as legitimate citizens of the country Nigeria. Until this is done, they vowed, to continue the killings and kidnappings.
With these requests, the government was held in the scrotum and its balls almost about to be crushed. The government had to decide on a project with the sole purpose of providing to its targeted audience [not Nigerian citizens & not Nigerian Fulanis] their infamous requests. The rate at which the government seemed restless to implement such 'Ruga Project' with or without the consent of its citizens turned suspicious and the only reason given was thus: 'the Ruga project is to ensure that farmers/herders clash is being solve'.
National Patriotic voices from different parts of the country came out strongly to criticize the rationale of having Ruga(s) which were meant to service fulanis and not Nigerians. And in its brilliant suggestions insisted ranching remains the best option and in so doing all Nigerians must be given equal rights as stipulated by the law. No one tribal nation should be favoured to the detriment of host of other national tribes and people.
The conspiracy is thickening and the clouds are thick to the extent a slight strike of lightening might make the dark clouds fall. However, the Truth is one: the problem is virtually not about farmers/herders clashes; it is about housing the host of imported Fulani mercenaries who have complained, threatened, and issued out its own conditions to stop killings and kidnappings. The borders of Nigeria is the gates of hell. Mama, save your children. "How did we get here Mama?". Our killers are now our guests to feed, house, and cloth.

zickzdmayor@gmail.com
[/s]

Piece of crap!
Re: THE CONSPIRACY OF THE RUGA PROJECT. by nrexzy: 6:47am On Jul 02, 2019
U would have written this to ECOWAS
Re: THE CONSPIRACY OF THE RUGA PROJECT. by ivandragon: 7:22am On Jul 02, 2019
This administration has boxed itself into a corner with its past reckless statements & manipulative stance on this issue.

How can you want to create settlements for people whom you claim are criminals & foreigners?

Or are the lands for those whom the government claimed are being sponsored by the opposition?

Government should have first of all, dealt with the criminal/foreign elements it claimed were causing havoc & then negotiate with the peaceful herdsmen from a position of authority & fairness.

Besides, why must the settlements be established outside the core enclaves of the herdsmen?

A number of northern governors have boasted about the massive lands in the core Fulani dominated areas that can accommodate thousands of cattle.

why not build the required settlements in those areas while those who do not want to rear cattle in their homesteads can now come south & negotiate with the relevant authorities & land owners to acquire land for ranching.

When the ND militants were been compensated, they did not use the resources from the north to fund the amnesty program, so why should the herdsmen be compensated by using the land resources from areas outside their core region of influence?

Again, the FG needs to thread with caution & be more open with this matter.

1 Like

Re: THE CONSPIRACY OF THE RUGA PROJECT. by KEVIND: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2019
MY EXPERIENCE AS I ENROUTE TO ABUJA FROM ADAMAWA

The RUGA program has truly commenced!!!

In the early hours of Sunday, June 30, 2019 i enroute from Adamawa State to Abuja.
While approaching Billiri, i saw a multitude of cattles and Fulanis (men, women and their children) standing on the road, they looked stranded, It was as if they were sent out of their homes. I asked myself, Why is this large number of cattle and Fulani on the road?”.
Still moving, while approaching Futuk, a local settlement in Gombe State, I saw another multitude of cattles close to a river bank, these ones were more in number compared to the previous, and they included cows, camels, sheeps and goats, all being controlled and monitored by their Fulani owners. I thought they had settled there for a while for the cattles to have water to drink, probably after a long journey.

As we kept on moving, I was greatly surprised to see them in their numbers along the road as they increased geometrically. This could be the Settlers President Buhari is carving lands for, i thought.
Reaching Alkaleri, a town in Bauchi State, our vehicle stopped for passengers to have some rest and perhaps grab something to eat before we continue the journey.
Where we were at Alkaleri, i saw a young and vibrant Fulani herder; i approached him and engaged him in a conversation. This I did to find out why there were so many 'stranded-looking' Fulanis on the way with their cattles; i presumed he would know!
As i walked up to him, i said, Inakwana which means ‘Good morning’ in Hausa language and he responded Walla Hausa. At this point i suspected he does not understand Hausa language, perhaps not a Nigerian. I think i should speak the little Fulfulde I understand, maybe thats what he understands I said to myself. So i said Noi which means How are you? and he replied “Jam” meaning Fine. And I continued by asking him if he could speak Fulfulde in Fulani which is referred to as 'awodi fulfulde na' and he said Oui which I know to mean Yes in French. Why didnt he reply me in Fulfulde but in French?, I became more curious, i decided to communicate in French with him which I discovered he could only speak well, luckily for me, I understand French too, so the conversation continued in French.
I asked him Tu parles Française and with a big smile he answered, Oui. Hearing me speak French, he was so amazed, the joy was written all over his paled face. In French, i inquired to know where he came from and he told me he was from Mali. MALI!

This immediately confirmed my suspicion, he was not a Nigerian!
It was there and then I knew that Nigerians are on the verge of losing their lands to foreigners.

If you are a Buharist and you love what he is doing, my brother, continue to support him! I bet you, this will not only affect you but your entire generation.

I wish for this not to happen in my generation because it's a pity that this generation is full of cowards.
I say this without apology!

RUGA program means 'allowing foreigners to graze and live with us in our own land'.

*I stand to say no to RUGA*.

I am *Emperor Kingsley Emmanuel*
(An Advocate for Positive Change)

Copied.
Re: THE CONSPIRACY OF THE RUGA PROJECT. by FearGodinall: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2019
Their task was quite simple; they were to help fight against the incumbent government and make the country ungovernable should those who hired them fail to be elected into the most powerful seat in the world- President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: THE CONSPIRACY OF THE RUGA PROJECT. by FearGodinall: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2019
They blatantly and bluntly requested for all the things they accused the government of not providing to them, and added, they want to be treated as legitimate citizens of the country Nigeria. Until this is done, they vowed, to continue the killings and kidnappings.
Re: THE CONSPIRACY OF THE RUGA PROJECT. by FearGodinall: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2019
I asked him Tu parles Française and with a big smile he answered, Oui. Hearing me speak French, he was so amazed, the joy was written all over his paled face. In French, i inquired to know where he came from and he told me he was from Mali. MALI! These are the people your president want to provide all comforts of life which you are denied of with your hard earned taxpayers money. What a country!
Re: THE CONSPIRACY OF THE RUGA PROJECT. by SarkinYarki: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2019
This write is still absolving Buhari from the Carnage ..Buhari is 100 percent behind the violence and the plan is to handover the length and breadth of Nigeria to Fulanis ..

(1) (Reply)

We’ve Got Updates On The Reported Fight Between Osinbajo And Buhari / We Don’t Need Prado Jeeps, Anambra Lawmakers Tell State Government / Osinbajo: I Will Do Everything I Can To Achieve The Kind Of Country We Want..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.