Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking (67518 Views)

BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted / BBNaija: Isilomo Looks Like Bobrisky (Photo) / Bbnaija: Frodd & Isilomo Caught Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by Sultty(m): 8:18am On Jul 02, 2019
Ugly Edo people again

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by WalkerMichael(m): 8:18am On Jul 02, 2019
Makeup has always been a bastard! grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by Ojuri20: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2019
This should be Ella not Isilomo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by Craigslists: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2019
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by 9jaBloke: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2019
D1 cheesy SMH
Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by Macgyver1: 8:19am On Jul 02, 2019
WTF, I can't believe I tripped for this old mama the first day on BBN

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by asahnwaKC: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2019
Truth be told....she looks like a retired hag shocked......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:22am On Jul 02, 2019
grin I pray may God attack all makup production company first. Then you will know that men fine pass women, if there is no makeup walahi u go see some ladies and you will fear to sleep.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by CoolJulian: 8:22am On Jul 02, 2019
How does she look different?
Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by Lovelyn451(f): 8:22am On Jul 02, 2019
G
Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by boomssey(f): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2019
Arugbo ojo!
Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by martineverest(m): 8:24am On Jul 02, 2019
just look at those ladies condemning her....90 percent of naija woman are uglier than monsters when they remove their makeups .. especially the bleached ones

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by agro100(m): 8:24am On Jul 02, 2019
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by franchasng: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2019
It can't be the same person, its a pure lie, they just want to make BBN trendz the person not putting on makeup is a guy, the other one on makeup is a lady, what kind of nonsense talk is this na angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by Hoodbilonia: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2019
80 percent of naija girls/ladies are damn ugly
I laff wen ugly girl styles for me cos u on china wigs and fake cheap ass mary k's
I dont use make up.
but u
Hahahahaha
Bich
Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by martineverest(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Today match women's world cup go tough oh

I pray england reach final
no be small o.....that match should have been final
Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by Sainthommes(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2019
LOL!!

GistMore9:

Nigerian celebrities and social media fans are in still shock over pictures of BBNaija housemate, Isilomo with makeup and without makeup.

Isilomo, the 27-years-old hails from Edo state looks unrecognizable and totally different without makeup.

This has spackles a lot of controversies and left fans confused, some fans said they thought she wa a man or and an old woman.

See people's reaction below.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-2019-viral-photos-of-isilomo-without-makeup-got-people-talking
Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 02, 2019
I don't think it's the same person undecided my Opinion tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2019
GistMore9:

Nigerian celebrities and social media fans are in still shock over pictures of BBNaija housemate, Isilomo with makeup and without makeup.

Isilomo, the 27-years-old hails from Edo state looks unrecognizable and totally different without makeup.

This has spackles a lot of controversies and left fans confused, some fans said they thought she wa a man or and an old woman.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-2019-viral-photos-of-isilomo-without-makeup-got-people-talking
Me from day one been pitying guys that fall for anything dabbed in animal oils(they call it make up) scam! grin
Makeup escpecially the overdo types is a MAJOR turnoff for me..lol...Only if they knew the secret.

Some of them will even say "its nature that blesses people with a young skin"...I laugh when I hear such statements because that is ignorance at its peak...They see what they need everyday but ignore it simply because they follow whats in vogue.. grin grin
lipsrsealed
Even if they knew they will still continue using those damaging chemicals they call costmetics simply because OTHERS ARE USING IT!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by amber222(f): 8:33am On Jul 02, 2019
GistMore9:

looks like Grace Jones

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by Megatrix: 8:33am On Jul 02, 2019
EFCC should arrest her, there's no difference between this and yahoo yahoo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by Megatrix: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2019
But op which one be "this has spacles a lot of controversy"
Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2019
The internet is so cruel.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by RedBororo(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2019
she look lesbian and complete dope on drugs
Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by SolarKing1: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2019
>:8

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by SolarKing1: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2019
Which one can you people create?! Ordinary ant you cannot create yet you call a fellow human being ugly. What if you were created as her and she as you? I love her for being grateful to the Giver of Life and still achieving things with her life. Despite being so beautiful/handsome, what have you done with yours?! angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by jaxxy(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2019
Wttttttffff shocked This Isn’t fair na
Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by Nat404: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2019
I don't think this lady is 27.
Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by Tobyx(m): 9:03am On Jul 02, 2019
When you order something VS When it arrives. grin
Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by Nat404: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2019
RedBororo:
she look lesbian and complete dope on drugs
Yes, she is. And that's the kind of people Nigeria could offer as role models.
Re: BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking by Demarvin556: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? / Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 / Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.