Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira (30086 Views)

Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday / Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Burna Boy's Mum, Grandma And Grandpa At His 28th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by Athena4: 8:44am On Jul 02, 2019
Britzdon:

How is it your business . Post your own face make we see .
How can you be giving someone age like you are the mother/father ? Some NLander are so irritating
He looks 50. Oya go and bash your head on concrete. How is my comment affecting your life?. Olofofo Human busybody reactor.
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by Okezedan(m): 8:44am On Jul 02, 2019
The clothes he wore at bbnaija lunch still got me wondering. Oluwa burna my main man
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by SavageMajor(m): 8:51am On Jul 02, 2019
How about 3m+ views on am I a yahoo boy; 1M+ views on opotoyi, and 200K+ views on soapy plus other hit song, ad soapy is tending.
People like you would watch the video and even use the #soapy to grow followers on social media but still hate, I like the songs doesn't mean I support what he's doing, so don't comman be blabbing in an Internet forum
Have a nice day
nairalee:
I have never seen anything that indicates even faintly that Nairamarley is talented o

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by Neoteny(m): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2019
Why him shirt come tear

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by Hoodbilonia: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2019
I dont hate him
His pattern is getting wack and soon he wud fade off
Hos songs got no bass
Whr is m.i today
Abegi
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by Megatrix: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
I dont hate him
Hos songs got no bass
Whr is m.i today
Abegi
Very true
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:00am On Jul 02, 2019
Neoteny:
Why him shirt come tear
Omo I fear you

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by Neocotez(m): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2019
Chai see as the dude wear belt 4 hand o...tommorrow now small small bois go follow
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by dantrillion: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2019
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You can't get a better combination...two chimneys channeling their vent through a common exit.

I just pity their backroom staff their lungs will be filled up with weeds before they are done with the collabo.

This one weak me����
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by dantrillion: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2019
Abeg who else doesn't see Naria marley as a musician but an empty drum

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by Stillthebest: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2019
He looks almost 40.
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by BobRisky5050: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2019
This guy no sabi him age oooo... 28 keh dis man na 38yrs... who will beat u if u say the truth. E no b like u wan apply air force... you are made already just say the truth abt your age gbam
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by nairalanduseles: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2019
omoadeleye:
Please, don't feature Naira Marley

Broke ppls opinion don't count

Work hard so u can have a future

JEALOUSY
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by nairalanduseles: 9:38am On Jul 02, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
I dont hate him
Hos songs got no bass
Whr is m.i today
Abegi

My brother am in Australia ...I swear only burna boy song I have heard here from Africa......And funny enough I work with a German and I played it for him he loved......
Burna boy is the only brand known.....
If u like have or like he is recognized and his style is global...

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by Erolow(f): 9:43am On Jul 02, 2019
Okay!

register for a free digital marketing training via my signature below
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by Mko001: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]Oga what happened to all the hits including the one with Zlatan who is also a weed smoker if I may ask Mr Oga. If it turns out to be a hit you can drink sniper for all I care...wetin u gain. If na weed go give u talent rather than criticism I beg I employ u to start smoking o, who u epp
AmazingELixir:

You can't get a better combination...two chimneys channeling their vent through a common exit.

I just pity their backroom staff their lungs will be filled up with weeds before they are done with the collabo.
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by pacespot(m): 10:09am On Jul 02, 2019
do you mean his 28 years of being in studio? Even wizkid is above 28.
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by seangy4konji: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2019
D song would be a bnager.

Damn sure
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by seancombs617: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2019
I'm sure they meant 38
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by seancombs617: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2019
dantrillion:
Abeg who else doesn't see Naria marley as a musician but an empty drum

The nairamarley guy is a retard.,he even talks like one
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
Burna boy looks older than 28

Na wettin weed dey Cox

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by Stricklybidness(m): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2019
AmazingELixir:

Lol....
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by SkengRay: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Jagaban880:

sup mate i rep July 10th too cheesy
in Addy to us bro
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by udemzyudex(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
28th? Music age I guess?
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
When the body dey enter Body...
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
When the Bedu dey enter body..... OLUWA burna.... After wizkid Nah you
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by Amanda4life: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
oluwaseyi000:

Yesssoooo
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by Ezeoflagos(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
seancombs617:

The nairamarley guy is a retard.,he even talks like one
But he is the one making the money
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by seancombs617: 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ezeoflagos:

What money?
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by fernandez1(m): 1:20am On Jul 03, 2019
Do u need to be told that it's music age

oluwaseyi000:
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira by seancombs617: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2019
Ezeoflagos:

Wetin dis one dey talk? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Celebrates Children's Day In Abuja (photo) / Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour / Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.