Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

All Nigerian Must Know This - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / All Nigerian Must Know This (2311 Views)

Cheap Laptops/phones/ipad For All Nigerian / Corel Draw Shortcuts Keys You Must Know / Poor Internet Services By All Nigerian Internet Providers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by liaslo1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2010
pshewwww grin kiss
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by koseepaaro(m): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2010
Look at the poster that was saying here that he is not the type that dupe people, I asked him when we were talking on phone that is the package not Indian Web Proxy or Zain Internet Auto-reverse but he said not that that the package is even more better than them and that that was what he was using then.

I told him that I got that IWP and tried to connect with it but with all my effort, it didn't work and also, I bought the Zain internet Auto-reverse but the logic was rubbish.

At the end of the day, I came to Nairaland to complain but the young man still went ahead and sent Zain Internet Auto-reverse to me hoping that, "at least, if I send this to him he will stop spoiling my name all over the internet".

@poster what you sent to my mail box was rubbish because it was the Zain Auto-reverse that I told you that I bought and it was rubbish, ok?

Note that if you send better thing to me, I will still come back to Nairaland to tell my fellow nairalanders.
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by dasatex: 7:49am On Nov 23, 2010
hope you are enjoy your package now? call me later i have some package to show you too
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by dasatex: 7:52am On Nov 23, 2010
hope you are enjoy your package now? call me later i have some package to show you too
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by oniema(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2010
@ dasatex pls confirm the accusation of koseeparoo or bail yourself out enof off all this rubbish in the name of making money

@ koseeparoo let us know the conclusion of the whole thing be the good NL u are let no man bought you over
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by webbrain07: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2010
I am the WebProf! All I have to say is that is there anyone who wants to be professional advance database driven web developer using open source cms, like joomla, after our training we will give you our compendium that contains hundreds of extension that will make you not having limits, you will also have artisteer for designing all kinds of open source templates from the scratch without any form of programming. our solution for designing is so simple even your 9 year couson can do it, NO programming involved, you can design sites like www.uniport.edu.ng, www.webimania.com, www.facebook.com, jambonline.org and many more withing four hours, 100% money back guarantee, for details visit www.webbrainconsults.com or call 08031977935, taking you from novice to professional
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by dasatex: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2010
i have so many applications for free browsing,but what i gave to him is what his 1000# can afford,if i am going to give him good IWAP or other application,can he paid for the host site and good ip,i think you guyz can understand me,i have a lot of browser and some other stuff,i deal with so many people here,even before now and since and still dealing ,i never have problem with anyone,i don't thing a good producer or manufacturer should sell bellow his capital,
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by dasatex: 6:53am On Nov 26, 2010
lol! i don't count this as money,you guyz should know that 1k is not a money that one will be talking,those that paid 10k for various packages ,they don't disturb me,i get no problem with anyone since i have render my service by given what his money up too,he never told me that he has an ideal on IWAP, i Have eti,mtn,zain,but depend on what you are going for,since he has no money,i gave him the best package for his level, i no be elebi, i be confirm omo ogun, nothing go make me scam for any day even for a thousand,lol! imagine that, this guy just they talk rubbish like person wey borrow the 1k self to pay me,if no be say i know say na recharge card cash,i for say him be hungry man
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by Iregbe: 7:25am On Nov 26, 2010
@ Dasatex I've being following this thread 4 quite sometime now, he called u and both of u agree on the 1k, my dear fingers are not equal and the power of bargaining are different, he might probably not be that financially ok or he's gud @ bargaining whatever the case maybe, u shld ave told him, bros i go give u wetin your 1k fit buy o (period) he either dance or walk, beside u initially ask for 1500 so if he pays 1k then he has not in anyway warrant the way u treated him.

As per saying 1k is small can you enlighten me on this 1k 4rm 5000 pple will give u wat? No amount is too small it all depend on the strategy with which you collect it.
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by dasatex: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2010
yes,i told him i am giving that but he only try to spoil post,i am not bloody care,i could have send the cash back to him,but i rendered my service,so that is why,after all this plenty conversation,he gave me more famous because i am getting more customer all over the places even in outside country,i sent the stuff for long,he pretend that he hasn't received because he want other stuff free,i am not the type person,i know what i am doing.i am a paramount among of intellectual ,
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by Ejovwoke(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2010
Mr dasatex u too much,your package works for me,i can now browse free of charge after our moneysucking networks nearly frustrate me .
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by dasatex: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2010
YEAH GOOD NAIRALANDER,I KNOW SOME OF MY WELL WISHERS ARE STILL HERE,IF YOU HAVE A COMMENT TO,YOU CAN POST AGAINST OR SUPPORT ME.THANKS
there is another new technology NOW CALLED SATELLITE TV,HURRY UP AND CALL MY CONTACT FOR THE DETAILS.
NO SUBSCRIPTION OR MONTHLY FEE
NO BANDWIDTH LIMITS
YOU GET OVER 3,500 CHANNELS
YOU GET 24/7 UNLIMITED ACCESS
YOU GET AUTO CHANNEL UPDATES
NOW AVAILABLE ON MAC
YOU SHOULD CANCEL YOUR CABLE NOW
GET SATELLITEDIRECT TODAY!

(1) (2) (Reply)

iOS Theme For Windows PC / 30 Ways Microsoft Spy On You Using Windows 10 And How To Disable Them / ✈✳✅ Gigabyte Gaming Laptop Core I7 3gb Nvidia Gtx 16gb Ram 1tb Hdd+ 128gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.