Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

All Nigerian Must Know This - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / All Nigerian Must Know This (2302 Views)

Cheap Laptops/phones/ipad For All Nigerian / Corel Draw Shortcuts Keys You Must Know / Poor Internet Services By All Nigerian Internet Providers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Nigerian Must Know This by dasatex: 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2010
if you are in this country and you are still paying to any internet provider for your internet,you are wasting your money,i am here with the solution,it doesnt cost you money.absolutely free.just call me.08182258202.
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by davmor(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2010
I wil call you my fellow nairalandist, b/c I will like to enjoy the free internet. Thanks for the post everly. One love!
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by dasatex: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2010
call me to show you little logic behinde this.you are welcome.
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by dasatex: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2010
08060207119, my live chat is brooke_oakley2000@yahoo.com
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by dasatex: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2010
i am always online as requested,you can chat with me for any question regarding this, i don't like nite call as i am having my mtn number here,please i may not be able to put it on as from 11 pm today, thanks
live chat brooke_oakley2000@yahoo.com
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by aanuOBA: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2010
person, both numbers no dey go through now. abeg, send details to ma ebox (aanuoba@yahoo.co.uk).
thanks and regards
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by terry2hot: 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2010
pls send it to this email.terry4azuka@gmail.com
thanks
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by dasatex: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2010
i don't know what and why people they like to run after shadow,so many people they call me on this product and i am giving them what they want yet some are still requesting for Tor and your freedom and india web browsing , my people,let us take a look at this simple logic,if you are using Tor,it will disappoint you one day that is first one,secondly,your freedom,it also disappoint too,even the India web browsing ,when you are in This Honorable country called giant of Africa,you are facing network problem let alone when you switch your internet to india, How many of you know that if you change you ip,no matter what the kinds of software that involved been proxy ,sucks and vpn, it will enable your browser to be very slow after sometime it will expire then you have to look for another one,more so to have all this,it involved money and they are not last,why can/t you put your eggs all into this simple free internet logic? we all know that i have never scam with this id DASATEX, this is not a scam and it is real, read all my post and you will see if there is any comment,my pains is that i am using this and so many of my brothers are still there in Ajegunle despite the hustling yet they are still wasting their money, contact me now and i will tell you what little things that it takes to have this simple logic, they will never close this package and it is everlasting, believe me and be blessed with it.08182258202 or 08060207119, live chat,brooke_oakley2000@yahoo.com, conviniet is call because i am always busy, i have more stuff but it is a pity missing this free stuff,
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by Princeofilorin(m): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2010
wink

Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by dasatex: 8:25am On Oct 24, 2010
i am in church now till 12pm today,i may not beable to do anything now till then.
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by dasatex: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2010
i am in church till 12pm
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by lagoshost(m): 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2010
This guys needs money to do this.

Has anyone used it?
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by dasatex: 4:04am On Oct 25, 2010
i only demand #1500 to do this stuff from you, that is funny here if you are asking if anybody has done it, thousands of us are using this thing,it will be so funny for people to answer you because it sounds as if you don't know what you are saying,why can't you measure the price here and let people laugh at you, #1500 it is a recharge card cash compare to what you are asking from me, well the choice is your, can you see that no one answer you now
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by shanehanny: 4:23am On Oct 25, 2010
i got it
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by shanehanny: 4:54am On Oct 25, 2010
thanks bro i got it and it worked for me
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2010
Pls help
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by Slyr0x: 10:20am On Oct 25, 2010
dasatex:

Absolutely free

Why not post it here?
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by dasatex: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2010
make i paste it here,make una abuse am, no wait #1500 will not allow Thomas to get this
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by dasatex: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2010
I got email tools now for those who is running company and email marketing, view the rest of my post. you can get emailler
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by aggymore: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2010
can you send it to my box? aggymor@yahoo.com. i will be grateful
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by planetuzor(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2010
Five-hundred million surfers, spending around 7 billion (yes billion!) minutes a month of glorious interaction time; this is certainly the astronomical strength of Facebook. As world-wide-web entrepreneur's, it's important we make use of the money-making capability of this sort of a big web site traffic source. It was previously thought that Facebook was a place individuals visited to socialize, never ever to purchase; how completely wrong we have been! Every day, the best on-line marketers are extracting crazy earnings as a result of this untapped, and under-utilized cash pool. 1000s of bucks per month through Facebook alone is no longer perceived as a crazy amount; it is seen as most acceptable if you have got the correct tools.

Fortunately for me I came across an ebook. Which had changed my life and can change yours too. In this book, I discovered how to make 5,000 naira weekly on facebook, How to get 5,000 friends in 1week on facebook. How to get 40,000 fans on your fan page, How to Advertise for free on facebook, How to sell adverts for a fee on facebook, and lots more.

I will be giving this ebook to only 29 people @ 1,500 naira after i reach that mark I will push the price up to 5,000 naira. Its first come first serve.
Call me on 08027717474.
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by dasatex: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2010
if you call me today i will tell you more about the new discovery, do you know that you can unlock your phone and mp3 without taking it to anywhere call me 08182258202,08060207119
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by Youngler(m): 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2010
Yeah making huge money online now has one best method, but before i drop it here. Do you know that the best way to make money online is by selling your own personal product either an info or an ebook. Making it easier,we had created a group on facebook to make this happen. Now read how it works, if you want to sell anything all you just have to do is to contact the admin and if its scam free it will be sent to every member of the group,please note that there is a high level of trust the members have for the admin so b4 he can drop anything it has to be real. Imagin you had a website that pays you by every member who signs up under you and its being sent to every member of the group definately 40% or more will try it, then you get lots of bugs from your home just joing a group. Ok meet me there at INFORMATION WORLD or you can use this short url http:///informationworld or you log on to facebook and search for the group INFORMATION WORLD and join. Very soon we will have thousands of members on that group but first why dont you join the group invite your friends and let the admin track more people there but as the group grows if you already have what you want to share dont forget to reach me here at youngler.information@gmail.com hey! Stop making some websites rich while you can become rich selling what others dont know. Yeah making huge money online now has one best method, but before i drop it here. Do you know that the best way to make money online is by selling your own personal product either an info or an ebook. Making it easier,we had created a group on facebook to make this happen. Now read how it works, if you want to sell anything all you just have to do is to contact the admin and if its scam free it will be sent to every member of the group,please note that there is a high level of trust the members have for the admin so b4 he can drop anything it has to be real. Imagin you had a website that pays you by every member who signs up under you and its being sent to every member of the group definately 40% or more will try it, then you get lots of bugs from your home just joing a group. Ok meet me there at INFORMATION WORLD or you can go directly here at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=152479108122338&fbb=rf750baa7&refid=46 or you can log on to facebook and search for the group INFORMATION WORLD and join. Very soon we will have thousands of members on that group but first why dont you join the group invite your friends and let the admin track more people there but as the group grows if you already have what you want to share dont forget to reach me here at youngler.information@gmail.com hey! Stop making some websites owners rich while you can become rich selling what others dont know.
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by naijaobi(m): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2010
@poster, if its free why are you displaying your number,
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by hotcakept2: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2010
@all, you can get the secret just click HERE for free details
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by dasatex: 6:02am On Nov 16, 2010
please call me for any details,i may not beable to view all my post reply even to be here but there is no how you can not reach me on my phone, it is mobile where ever i go,it will be with me 08060207119 OR 08182258202 .thanks
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by koseepaaro(m): 7:54am On Nov 17, 2010
Hey, you all should be wise. This guy that called himself dasatex[b][/b] is a real thief. I copied his MTN number (08060207119) around middle of last month (October 2010). I could not remember the actual day that I called and also texted etisalat N1,000 recharge card PIN to him because I've deleted the message that I sent to him because I can express the way I feel any time I see the etisalat recharge card PIN message that I sent to him on my phone sent Item. Though, when I call this guy (a Yoruba guy) in the first place, his phone rang but he didn't pick it. But after few minutes, he flash my line that I used to called him, then, I called him back and he told me that he was in the church the last time I called him that he came out of the church to flash me since he saw the missed call on his phone.

Then, I told this guy that I'm calling him for the free browsing thing that he talked about on Nairaland that I too is also a member of the online forum. He said that I will have to send N1,500 recharge card to him if I want the free browsing trick that after I send the recharge card that I should also send my e-mail address alongside with the mobile number that he can reach me on, then, he will send the trick to my mail box. But I begged him that I can only send N1,000 worth of recharge card to hm because I even thought that he will give out the trick for free.

To cut the story short, We reach the agreement that I should send etisalat N1,000 recharge card and I sent it to him but since the, I've been wasting my money to tell him that why has he refused to sent the tick to me.

So wise up. Do not fall in his hand as I've.

Good luck to you all.
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by koseepaaro(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2010
I shall post the other trick he wanted to use for me when I come back online later. Because the laptop that I'm using to type this post is having low batter now and that was why I made the previous message a bit short because I still have enough that happen between this guy and I.
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by dasatex: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2010
you are an unfortunate man on here, sent you what i have and no one has ever complain of my stuff,check your outbox and stop fooling yourself, obstinate one, you are not the only one receiving stuff from me,i nvr scam anyone and i will not in my life,as you can see,can anyone scam 1k lol! anyway i dont blame you is because i have not be checking my post, good luck, paste your email id here if you want resending and stop all this nonsensical advice, the more you do is the more you promote me,magazine carry people that matter, Nairalanders,that is my personal number call to confirm this stuff and people that i gave should testify to this, thanks
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by koseepaaro(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2010
Man, I can't resend anything to you because I've already sent all what you requested from me and also called you for times without number to ask you that why have you failed to send my package to me but you keep telling me that you will still send it to me that I should go and recharge my modem first after which you will now send the package to me.

What is your business in the case of me recharge my modem before you can send my package to me. Or, can't you send the package unless I recharge my modem?

Once again, I can't drop my e-mail address again. But here is my number (07031012161), check your phone inbox so that you can know who exactly is posting this threat. And I order for this package last month ( October 2010).
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by dasatex: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2010
as i told you,send the email here for resending,how do you want me to have your number since i am dealing with thousand people not only you, so resend to my phone or send your email here for resending, i dont have you anymore, Nigeria mobile SIM (NMSC) Allow only 200 and i am dealing with multitude you should understand this
Re: All Nigerian Must Know This by koseepaaro(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2010
I 've resent my e-mail address as you requested, I will come back here on Nairaland to tell them if you send it to me and I'm able to see it.

Because Yoruba do say that "eti to gbo alo n lati gbo abo"

(1) (2) (Reply)

free ubuntu applicatuon dvd / Successfully Installed My First Hackintosh (mac Os X On A Windows Pc) / Proposal For The Supply Of Systems Wanted Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.