Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (37223 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by shizzleStar: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2019
Bomboiy:
Rape is like the most misused word in Nigeria right now... Everyone is now claiming rape victim both the ones wey spread legs like transfer window.

One plus size model even came out to accuse BBN organizers of raping all the plus size models in Nigeria for not including one of them in the ongoing BBN.

Maybe na phycological or emotional rape who knows?

Another actor even said that 1/3 women in Nigeria are rape victims which automatically means that 1/3 men are rapist.

Oya ask the guy simple questions.

Are you a rapist?

Is your father a rapist?

Any of your brothers na rapist?

Any of your friends na rapist?

His answers to all of the above will be capital No.

Where all the rapist come dey?

Guys if we are not careful all of us go turn rapists.

I don tire for this country.
goodness mee grin
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by AngelicBeing: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2019
izzou:

And Busola kept going to the same church

Served in the choir.... Married there and even was gifted a car by the same rapist that the church elders begged for Abi?

There are always three sides of a story. You just heard one. Stop concluding
Chai
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by dahnimoh(m): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2019
partnerbizz5:
I will cut to the chase; straight to the point.

There was an intercours.e. Yes there was.

But it wasn't rape. She was spellbound, star struck or hypnotized. She was stupid too even at 17.

WHY IS SHE BITTER NOW?

She feels Fatoyinbo took her virginity without sweating or spending. This is same virginity she could have auctioned even on e bay. Yes, people sell it. Check.

She felt pastor got it very cheap. That's why prostitutees will ask you

" HOW MUCH YOU PAY ME YOU WAN TOUCH MY BRESS"?

HOW MUCH YOU PAY, YOU WAN Bleep DOGGY?

They want you to pay, suffer or work hard to get it.

So Busola now feels cheated. She reasoned that the man is happy now after cheating her.
And she came to this realisation not too long ago.

And the only way of paying him back is to hurt him too. And the most effective way of hurting a pastor is seex scandal.

If you allege he stole 2 billion dollars, it would gather no storm.

BUT WHY COME OUT NOW?

The husband Timi, heard of the "rape" lately. Maybe Busola got depressed and mood swings after the RECENT realisation that the pastor cheated her.

And felt bad. He felt cheated too for being served a second hand pusssy.

He could have eaten the pusssy first. So he encouraged her to hurt the pastor. That way both Timi and Busola would feel a bit better.

IT WAS NOT RAPE PEOPLE.

USE your senses.

THAT'S MY ANALYSIS as a self proclaimed behavioral therapist.

LEGAL VIEW:

Rape or even any sexual assault cannot be proven.

You can't prove a rape case without proving that there was a PENETRATION. See the case of Upahar vs State. See S.357 of CC etc.

Nothing will happen to Fatoyinbo. The only damage has happened already. And that's to his reputation.

We will soon forget it. Life goee on.

FINALLY, I DON'T SUPPORT RAPE. IT'S TRAGIC.

That's why it's considered a crime against humanity in International criminal law.

#SAYNOTORAPE.

Sense will not kill you.

Even though you were not a party to it,you have full knowledge of what transpired.

YOU are100% correct

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by gracey2017(f): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
God bless some Nairaland people....who actually reads and THINK......the story of busola does not in any way add up...but watever made her to put crisis in the body of Christ at this time....God will answer her..

And for the rest of the yeyebrities supporting the story....go and shoot a better movie. .......and if coza pastor is guilty. ...God will punish him..

..#I stand against rape#

story looks false thou.. smiley
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by femixville(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
partnerbizz5:

But it wasn't rape. She was spellbound, star struck or hypnotized. She was stupid too even at 17.

WHY IS SHE BITTER NOW?

She feels Fatoyinbo took her virginity without sweating or spending. This is same virginity she could have auctioned even on e bay. Yes, people sell it. Check.

HOW MUCH YOU PAY, YOU WAN Bleep DOGGY?

They want you to pay, suffer or work hard to get it.

So Busola now feels cheated. She reasoned that the man is happy now after cheating her.

And the only way of paying him back is to hurt him too. And the most effective way of hurting a pastor is seex scandal.

BUT WHY COME OUT NOW?

The husband Timi, heard of the "rape" lately. Maybe Busola got depressed and mood swings after the RECENT realisation that the pastor cheated her.

And felt bad. He felt cheated too for being served a second hand pusssy.

He could have eaten the pusssy first. So he encouraged her to hurt the pastor. That way both Timi and Busola would feel a bit better.

IT WAS NOT RAPE PEOPLE.

USE your senses.

LEGAL VIEW:

Rape or even any sexual assault cannot be proven.

You can't prove a rape case without proving that there was a PENETRATION. See the case of Upahar vs State. See S.357 of CC etc.

Nothing will happen to Fatoyinbo. The only damage has happened already. And that's to his reputation.

We will soon forget it. Life goee on.

That's why it's considered a crime against humanity in International criminal law.

#SAYNOTORAPE.

You're soo right... people are only ready to act not to hear..
Many are suffering, no protest was held, rape case dat affects two families, they can run around, share money to run a protest.
Hypocrites, gullible people..
I hate rapist, and will judge one to death by myself if I c one.
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by shizzleStar: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chriswazo:
My best read on this episode;

COZA Rape Controversy & The Age of Social Lunacy by Dodoh Okafor

1. On what basis did hundreds of people abandon their morning chores this Sunday to go picket the premises of the Common Wealth of Zion Assembly Church in Guzape Area of Abuja and Lagos?

2. Because a certain woman alleged (without any scintilla of proof) that she was raped? Because 5 women said the Church Pastor had inappropriate sexual relationships with them? Or because Segun Awosika said he has "30" women willing to testify against the COZA founder in law court?

3. What really was the essence of the nasty, rowdy, uncoordinated protests? To embarrass the church? To humiliate the pastor? To get the pastor to step down?

4. Pray- are those protesters really interested in pursuing a strong campaign against rape or were they on a vendetta mission?

5. I do not know what other people may think but here's what I am convinced about: many of those who jumped into this rape issue are being manipulated, misled and used as pawns in a complex game of chess by those who are adept at using the media to manipulate the gullible.

6. The man who conducted the interview that sparked the outrage is a certain Chude Jideonwo- one of the many crafty revisionists Nair El Rufai, Bola Tinubu and their lackeys employed to market Buhari in 2015. You are entitled to your opinion but I am convinced by Jideowno's involvement that a lie is involved, that a campaign to hoodwink the masses has been set in motion and with what I know of social media- a mechanism for creating a media storm has been activated.

7. The lady is probably dishonest and no rational thinker should believe her without at least asking a few important questions. I consider her motive to be suspect at best- reason being- what does she intend to achieve by coming out to tell a story that sound poorly fabricated, lacking in substance and designed to bring opprobrium to a man she had a choice to either deal with or avoid.

8. Many would remember the old Igbo adage that can be simply translated to imply that a raging ocean cannot drown a man whose feet it did not see. Fact is- Mr Fatoyinbo never dragged or nailed the buttocks of any man or woman to his church. Anyone always had the option of walking away the minute you became uncomfortable with his body body language or suggestions.

9. Mr Fatoyinbo did not just see anyone and grabbed her by the waist neither is there any report that he ever saw anyone on the street and pulled his car by the roadside, pushed her side and "opened his zip"

10. To be certain, I am not one to support the violation of trust by anyone in authority especially people from whom much is expected. Pastors, priests, teachers, uncle's and aunties, office superiors and village elders have a great responsibility to carry themselves with dignity and restraint at all times.

11. I am not one to blame the victim but when forceful sexual acts keep occurring and the victim never summoned up the courage to report to anyone but rather submits herself whenever her molester comes around for me has a different interpretation.

12. To imagine that the said Busola Dakolo kept submitting herself to Mr Fatoyinbo, attending his church, singing in his Choir, and as I heard- allowing him to wed her tells an entirely different story. It does not add up. Mrs Dakolo in my estimation may not have told us the entire story or perhaps she is playing a terrible game.

13. It pains me to see Nigerians swallowing that story hook line and sinker because some known social media influencers bought into it. This says a lot about how we have deteriorated in our capacity to think and reason.

14. When did we sublet our thinking power to social media influencers and celebrities? If these men and women care so much about rape- why are they not protesting against the mindless rape and killing of women by fulani cattle rearer/terrorists across most states in southern Nigeria?

15. If they care about women, where were they when a certain Elizabeth Ochanya was raped to death by a man and his son? How much did today's sudden philanthropists donate to support the prosecution of the perpetrators of what undoubtedly is a grave act of wickedness?

16. How much social media awareness did they raise when Eunice Elijah was killed by a band of lunatics in Kubwa Abuja? Why are they not interested in seeing that those behind the dastardly act are brought to book?

17. Where am I driving to? Again to be clear: I would be eager to see rapists and other criminals or those who violate the trust of young girls prosecuted and made to serve their punishment. But I would do everything I can to stop the triumph of online mob action against an assumedly innocent man.

18. Accusation is never conviction. Speaking emotionally while being filmed does not amount to presenting a hard evidence before a court of law. Has social media replaced conventional courts or is there something I am unaware of? Aren't injured people supposed to take their matter to court?

18. Is Mrs Dakolo seeking for justice, revenge, emotional appeal, to create mischief or just to destroy Mr Fatoyinbo? What exactly is this all about? Blackmail or some publicity stunts because none of it is clear to me.

19. Again I ask: what was the protest about? Was the protest against Fatoyinbo or COZA? Shouldn't a protest against Mr Fatoyinbo happen in front of his house? Why did they go to disrupt church programs at COZA today? Shouldn't COZA and Fatoyinbo be separate entities? How come the so-called lawyers who lined up at Guzape today missed this point? So COZA should be brought down because a certain woman told a disjointed story to Chude on camera?

20. Why are people so silly? Where's Stephanie Otobo? Why did she stop regalling us with tales of how Mr Johnson Suleiman "raped" her in Jamaica?

21. I would conclude by advising everyone to be circumspect about what's presented on social media. Truth is- the social media in most cases is structured to weaken your capacity to think, steal your power of logical and deductive reasoning from you and what else? Make you a fool.

22. Buhari and his handlers understood that it is very easy to sell lunacy on social media and the leveraged it to come to power- Ill prepared, with a vindictive mindset and you know where that has landed Nigeria.

23. Interestingly - the same group that sold Buhari to Nigerians in 2015 are behind this Busola Dakolo rape tale. I insist that there's a whole lot more to this hullabaloo.

24. You ask- what of the other 1000 girls that also accused the pastor of rape? I reply with: when did public opinion become the basis of adjudication in matters that require sensitivity and tack? Remember millions of people have voted for Buhari since 2015. Does that confer on Buhari the administrative skill he does not have?

25. What else? Who remembers the women who came forward to accuse Brett Kavanaug of rape soon after he was nominated for a Supreme Court position? When are we picking the US Supreme Court?

Let me end with an advice: never sublet your thinking to anyone- especially people whose agenda you do not understand.
waow! Logical and deductive reasoning from a sound and mentally capable mind. Thanks for sharing this bro

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Starz825(m): 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
1984och:
I think she was only trying to save her marriage cos timi heard stuffs from the church gossip about his wife and fatoyinbo.. If not, one would ask: you were still cool with the pastor after the incident. You enjoyed the luxury. You were given a car. You never told the church elders that you were raped all these while. Why now after 3 kids? I think timi would even be the one to regret this later.

If I were in his shoes:

Busola: honey, that stuff u heard is not true. He raped me and bla bla bla bla.

Me: let it slide. Let sleeping dogs lye. We can change church if u want. I'll love you more. It won't change anything. God will pay him back someday.

Anyways, let's just watch and see how it ends!
Your head dey.. people get sense for this country oo

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Emanodimo(m): 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
izzou:
angry

Busola is just the catalyst Biodun needs to blow "big time" in this country

The same Nigerians that wore white Polos to protest will still be the same ones to bury Timi's career

Instead of going to a court to get justice, you came to instagram and twitter to shout, forgetting that just as people are using Biodun's past to judge him, they'll use yours to judge you too

We will soon start seeing men that will come forward to say they have had consensual sex with Busola and how she's a nympho

Go court, you no gree...

"We will soon start seeing men that will come forward to say they have had consensual sex with Busola and how she's a nympho"...... Timi Dakolo is yet think of that...She doesn't want to be believed that her wife has a blame on it.

Why can't she speak u before marriage. I expected Timi to be angry with her for lieing and withhold such secrets.

If she has a claim, will Timi get married to her if he had a prior knowledge of her relationship with the pastor? partially no.

Something brought this up....

Yes, they both have sex(Busola & MOG)
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by partnerbizz5(f): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
executive12:

And this nonsense is coming from a lady? If the intercourse was consensual, why did the girl report it to her elder sister who then informed the family which made the brother to take a knife to go confront the rapist/pastor. It was said that Church elders came to beg the family. Pastor Fatoyinbo is a rapist obviously.

What do you know stripling?
I would have analysed all those things you cited, but for time. I didn't want the comment to be longwinded.

They even go to lend credence to my assertions.

Anyway, see what pundits have to say about my views.

Obainoneandonly:
madam you are a genius and deserve a national award for this your comment

dahnimoh:

Sense will not kill you.

Even though you were not a party to it,you have full knowledge of what transpired.

YOU are100% correct

shizzleStar:
You are sensible. Kudos for this plausible, logical, intelligent comment

Thank you too Omoni Oboli for this very objective, reasonable, non-emotional and well crafted analysis

peteofi:
My dear, you get respect. Your analysis are exactly my thoughts. Ever since I read the actual story. But let's all think forgiveness and reconciliation. And forget past misdeeds. She has no proof now. Na reputation of the man spoil. That's that. But she also is not telling us the whole story.

odogwu9:

Outstanding

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Lovelyn451(f): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
G
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Iamgrey5(m): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
izzou:

Its true naa

Someone came on social media and said a man raped her and fiaammmmm..... Everyone started concurring with her because the man was involved in a similar case with Ese

Ese's own wasn't a rape case so I can't use that as a yardstick to support Busola

Even if we want to use immorality to judge Biodun, Busola still falls into the same category

The same Busola was accused by an instagram comedian of sleeping with pastors in COZA
The same Busola gave birth to two children without getting married even as a church worker

Rape is rape, no doubt..... But if you accuse someone, be ready to prove it. Don't attach his pasts as your evidences
How is Eze's case different? Because it was consent sex? cause Ese said she was manipulated.

Does that mean he couldn't have raped her?

What evidence do you have that she is nymph like you alleged earlier?

And point of correction sir, she granted an interview. She didn't post it on social media or create the unnecessary fuss that followed.

Please let your opinion be objective as you are trying hard to paint it
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Martinez39(m): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lovelyn451:
yes, she said so
Lol. grin What?! You are not serious. grin
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by izzou(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How is Eze's case different? Because it was consent sex? cause Ese said she was manipulated.

Does that mean he couldn't have raped her?

What evidence do you have that she is nymph like you alleged earlier?

And point of correction sir, she granted an interview. She didn't post it on social media or create the unnecessary fuss that followed.

Please let your opinion be objective as you are trying hard to paint it

Ese never said he raped her. Maybe you should refresh your memory once more with the story

And why should I believe anyone that comes to speak against Biodun simply because he had sex with Ese?

Busola's claim is RAPE. An serious allegation that will need evidences, not interviews

And I'm not here to assume if he raped her or not, because that's what most of her supporters are doing...... ASSUMING

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by peteofi(m): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
partnerbizz5:

WHY IS SHE BITTER NOW?

HOW MUCH YOU PAY, YOU WAN FUC.K DOGGY?

They want you to pay, suffer or work hard to get it the pusssy.

BUT WHY COME OUT NOW?

And felt bad. Timi felt cheated too for being served a second hand pusssy.

IT WAS NOT RAPE PEOPLE.

USE your senses.

LEGAL VIEW:

Rape or even any sexual assault case cannot be proven against Fatoyinbo.

You can't prove a rape case without proving that there was a PENETRATION. See the case of Upahar vs State. See S.357 of CC etc. And it's been long. No medical evidence too.

We will soon forget it. Life goes on.

#SAYNOTORAPE.
My dear, you get respect. Your analysis are exactly my thoughts. Ever since I read the actual story. But let's all think forgiveness and reconciliation. And forget past misdeeds. She has no proof now. Na reputation of the man spoil. That's that. But she also is not telling us the whole story.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by femliany(m): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
1984och:
I think she was only trying to save her marriage cos timi heard stuffs from the church gossip about his wife and fatoyinbo.. If not, one would ask: you were still cool with the pastor after the incident. You enjoyed the luxury. You were given a car. You never told the church elders that you were raped all these while. Why now after 3 kids? I think timi would even be the one to regret this later.

If I were in his shoes:

Busola: honey, that stuff u heard is not true. He raped me and bla bla bla bla.

Me: let it slide. Let sleeping dogs lye. We can change church if u want. I'll love you more. It won't change anything. God will pay him back someday.

Anyways, let's just watch and see how it ends!
Balanced analysis... Timi will regret this later
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by ddestiny20(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
My own opinion, there was a relationship BTW them which no longer favours her and knowing fully well he is a man of God he cannot say I did not rape but had a relationship and that is why she came out to tell the world that it was rape.
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Iamgrey5(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
izzou:

Ese never said he raped her. Maybe you should refresh your memory once more with the story

And why should I believe anyone that comes to speak against Biodun simply because he had sex with Ese?

Busola's claim is RAPE. An serious allegation that will need evidences, not interviews

And I'm not here to assume if he raped her or not, because that's what most of her supporters are doing...... ASSUMING

Did Ese said she was manipulated or not?

Answer the question!

Nobody is assuming anything, we have simply refused to dismiss her claims like the supporters of the pastor would have preferred.

We have called for a full investigation into the matter like most developed societies would have done and we have been listened too.
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by oluwalonprovide(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
itsme01:
grin

I won't bother myself on who is telling the truth between Busola and Fatoyinbo but Timi Dakolo's stupidity as a man and head of the family

Timi Dakolo ti je efo riro,

Timi Dakolo braged on several occassions of marrying busola a virgin and how pure she was..... Alas!!! Aparently She had been disvirgined at the age of 16 by the Spiritual head of the Church they both attend with their kids....

This is what happens when a Dunce weakling is the head of a family, the woman starts manipulating him, and using him to fight her past battles, appearing in his music video as video vixen (his career/workplace), and calling all shots

The main reason Rape victims get their face blured in news, and their names protected with the judiciary opting for a secret trial is because, humans are judgemental, and sometimes some stigmatize (even their children would be part of this embarasement and future cyberbully).
Now Timi Dakolo as the head of Busola's family had two options, as a man charged to protect the diginity of his family

1: Confront the alleged rapist of your wife mano o mano (just as Busola's elder brother reportedly did) and get Fatoyinbos facts.

or

2: Instantly call your Family Lawyers and relay all what your wife told you in their confidence and seek legal guadiance to forestall, embaracing lawsuits and get your story properly vetted and interogated before going public.

But Instead they contacted an hungry Journalist with a.badly packaged story of a rape that happened four different time at four different location to a teenager without use of force , threat with weapon or coersion.

The Dakolo's Family didn't know what they started. The drama continues and might be a chaos for them at the end of everything, the pastor has stepped down. Timi always said the wife was a virgin back then, now we are hearing she was raped at different occasions by the pastor. How sure are we that the 3 children were not born out of wedlock since we discovered they have been having terminating pregnancy before their wedding? How sure are we that Timi Dakolo is the real father of the 3 children since we are just hearing about the rape issue after many years?

The pastor had sex with her, yes! that's true but i don't believe that's rape.....
It happened more than twice, no threats, no weapon and she's enjoying it and she never tell us what the man has done for her in return since. No one will ever say a word like this and tell us the whole scene.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by crazygod(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lovelyn451:
yes, she said so
Lol @ she said so. Madam u just fall my hand.
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by izzou(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Did Ese said she was manipulated or not?

Answer the question!

Nobody is assuming anything, we have simply refused to dismiss her claims like the supporters of the pastor would have preferred.

We have call for a full investigation into the matter like most developed societies would have done and we have been listened too.

And who is investigating?

The Law court or Nathaniel Bassey and Sam Adeyemi

You lots are humorous.... If you can't file a complaint about it in a police station, nothing has, and will be investigated

You guys just made the man more popular by putting the cart before the horse

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Yoighaman(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
partnerbizz5:

WHY IS SHE BITTER NOW?

BUT WHY COME OUT NOW?

IT WAS NOT RAPE PEOPLE.

USE your senses.

LEGAL VIEW:

You can't prove a rape case without proving that there was a PENETRATION. See the case of Upahar vs State. See S.357 of CC etc. And it's been long. No medical evidence too.

#SAYNOTORAPE.

Ride on 'Pastor', tell them!

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by oluwalonprovide(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
The Dakolo's Family didn't know what they started. The drama continues and might be a chaos for them at the end of everything, the pastor has stepped down. Timi always said the wife was a virgin back then, now we are hearing she was raped at different occasions by the pastor. How sure are we that the 3 children were not born out of wedlock since we discovered they have been having terminating pregnancy before their wedding? How sure are we that Timi Dakolo is the real father of the 3 children since we are just hearing about the rape issue after many years?

The pastor had sex with her, yes! that's true but i don't believe that's rape.....
It happened more than twice, no threats, no weapon and she's enjoying it and she never tell us what the man has done for her in return since. No one will ever say a word like this and tell us the whole scene.

#SAYNOTOFALSEWITNESS
#SAYNOTORAPE

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by dyydxx: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
partnerbizz5:

WHY IS SHE BITTER NOW?

BUT WHY COME OUT NOW?

IT WAS NOT RAPE PEOPLE.

USE your senses.

LEGAL VIEW:

#SAYNOTORAPE.
what kind of ignorance are you spewing if you dont know there is no consensual sex at 17 years. That's statutory rape. And you are quoting international law....smh
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by desthan(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
itsme01:
grin

I won't bother myself on who is telling the truth between Busola and Fatoyinbo but Timi Dakolo's stupidity as a man and head of the family

Timi Dakolo ti je efo riro,

Timi Dakolo braged on several occassions of marrying busola a virgin and how pure she was..... Alas!!! Aparently She had been disvirgined at the age of 16 by the Spiritual head of the Church they both attend with their kids....

This is what happens when a Dunce weakling is the head of a family, the woman starts manipulating him, and using him to fight her past battles, appearing in his music video as video vixen (his career/workplace), and calling all shots

The main reason Rape victims get their face blured in news, and their names protected with the judiciary opting for a secret trial is because, humans are judgemental, and sometimes some stigmatize (even their children would be part of this embarasement and future cyberbully).
Now Timi Dakolo as the head of Busola's family had two options, as a man charged to protect the diginity of his family

1: Confront the alleged rapist of your wife mano o mano (just as Busola's elder brother reportedly did) and get Fatoyinbos facts.

or

2: Instantly call your Family Lawyers and relay all what your wife told you in their confidence and seek legal guadiance to forestall, embaracing lawsuits and get your story properly vetted and interogated before going public.

But Instead they contacted an hungry Journalist with a.badly packaged story of a rape that happened four different time at four different location to a teenager without use of force , threat with weapon or coersion.

You ommited the part where he even sang about the wife being a virgin.

Don't forget she had two children out of wedlock, na only one timi get out of the three, and it happened before they were wedded.

Busola is not happy that she ended up with a broke guy, when it would have been the other way round.

I have always blamed timi for this as he has handle this issue poorly. He never should have allowed this get this far, if not for anything because I am sure both timi and busola have no love and respect for each other, at least for the children.

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by dyydxx: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
oluwalonprovide:

#SAYNOTOFALSEWITNESS
#SAYNOTORAPE

So pastor having sex with a minor at 17 years isn't rape....where do we get all these nonsense??
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by karma2000: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Not dat incoherency in her evil plan will be exposed by karma
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by crazygod(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
dyydxx:

what kind of ignorance are you spewing if you dont know there is no consensual sex at 17 years. That's statutory rape. And you are quoting international law....smh
Check kwara state constitution for the age at which someone is regarded as an adult. This is speaking from a Legal point of view
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by karma2000: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Not to worry dat incoherence evil plan will be exposed by karma
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Iamgrey5(m): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
izzou:

And who is investigating?

The Law court or Nathaniel Bassey and Sam Adeyemi

You lots are humorous.... If you can't file a complaint about it in a police station, nothing has, and will be investigated

You guys just made the man more popular by putting the cart before the horse
CAN has promised to investigate

Abike Dabiri has called on the police to investigate.

The church itself has promised to investigate.

It was through investigates like the ones mentioned above that public prosecutor arrested and jailed one Tim Omotosho for similar offenses in South Africa.

Such cases are taken up by the police because rape is an allegation that is truly hard to prove by the victims, especially if it happened a long time ago.
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by karma2000: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Not to worry dat incoherency or evil plan will be exposed by karma
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by dyydxx: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
izzou:

so sexual manipulation of Efe at 26 years and manipulation of Busola at 17 years don't show a pattern to you. Is it until he manipulates the whole of the ladies in coza church single, married and divirced and beds all of them before you get convinced? grin grin grin
You have a serial sexual predator pastoring over young girls that can't keep his libido in check and you dont want him exposed
No wonder the rape culture is the way it is
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by partnerbizz5(f): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
dyydxx:

Be humble and learn. What do you know? Me ignorance? Lol, I doubt if you will ever get my kind of education sef.

Age of consent in Nigeria was 11 years when it happened. Even if it's now 18 years.
The law does not take retrospective effect.
By this I mean, if you commit an offence in 2010 and punishment then was 2 years imprisonment. If they amend the law and made the punishment 5 years in 2015. And they take you to court in 2017.

You will serve 2 years. Because that's the law in 2010 when you COMMITTED the act. Even though you were charged in 2017.

See s 36 of the constitution.

Child Rights Act and other similar laws advocate 18 years.

I just gave you a free lecture.

I paid over 5 m to learn it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Don Jazzy’s Parents In Loved Up Photo / Reekado Banks Quits Relationship With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.