Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . (24844 Views)

Atleast PDP Had The Interest Of The Masses At Heart / Pictures Of Dino Melaye Before And After He Entered The Senate Chamber / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by saraki2019(m): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2019
Idiot, why didn't you say this message to your master saraki
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by Slimjake8: 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Dino is making sense.
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by Raskasal(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Dino is fighting for the masses, yet he drives various type of exotic cars and even in support of annual allowance for car changes to the reps. Who is fooling who?
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by 2FlowZ(m): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
it is still for his pocket he is clamouring for..... scammer!
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by banio: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
Please who is this guy that is called " Masses ".

Dino is scared of the guy
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by Bidphil(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Don't mind Dino joor.

Ehen, what is even the name of your senator? I bet he doesn't even have a private car of his own. Tell me his name. Plus list some motions he has supported or raised to make life better for his constituents or the country as a whole. Please do.

Don't mind Dino. How can he be so rich yet act so concerned about the masses?

Omo see sarcasm...you just dey make me laugh. Some people matter yaf tire me, you want to help them, nah dem go still lead protest against you.
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by Akiika: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
...and y'all believe the FG is doing nothing about insecurity? have you asked what your governors are doing with their security votes? Security forces can only try to prevent or react to crimes, ain't nothing they can do to stop it. How about you guys stop killing yourselves for money?
Keep allowing Dino to be pander to your emotions.
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by Biglogo(m): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
If u think they av our interest at Heart, let the presidency proposed to slash their salary by 50% (both executive and legislature) then the rhythm will change. They are only concern about the power and riches they av enmassed for themselves
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
God bless u, even if u follow the chop the money there.. but no one has mind to speak like u...

Let's others do eye service make we see?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. / Two Chadian Army Helicopters Bomb Boko Haram Locations In Nigeria / Wike To Umahi: You Are Wrong To Call Me A Dictator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.