Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . (24841 Views)

Atleast PDP Had The Interest Of The Masses At Heart / Pictures Of Dino Melaye Before And After He Entered The Senate Chamber / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by Legendguru: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2019
oh
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by nairalanduseles: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2019
maestroferdi:
Strange country...

In one moment you claim to be fighting for the masses, in another moment you are showing off exotic car collections.

You all are the same!

So because u have exotic cars u won't care about ppl who drive Toyota....my brother wake up

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by Solidkay(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2019
The political activist.
you can't hate this man.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by pauloskie38(m): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2019
hello here, I make money (3k) per day on JUMIA, it's really fun it's their anniversary, I want u to be part of it
I will teach you for free.  this is not a get rich quick schemes . But you should be able to master up within a week.
Watsapp no 07016816226 this is for serious person only Pls.
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by blaqroy: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2019
Our sugar daddy...cute man tongue tongue
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by Rajiolaade: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2019
eakenbor:
The masses? How many masses have his kind of Rolls-Royce and other exotic cars? How many masses live in mansions like his? Oh I forgot nairaland belongs to FFK, Dino Melaye, Fayose, Reno Omokri and IPOB for their image laundry.
TRUE TALK! YES TRUEST TALK!!.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by truthstands20: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2019
If all senators are outspoken this way and stand for the masses, Nigeria will change. I Love this man. May God give Nigeria great and good leaders. Bad leadership is the only thing holding the nation down.
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by Greystone: 9:38am On Jul 02, 2019
P
martowskin1:
I watched the video... Forming or not... The man spoke sense.... The anger was there, the feeling was there..

My senator never open mouth for Senate house one day, na only salary him dey collect

Most of our senators na only to sleep and shout “aye” or “nay” for other senators... undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by Finest001: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2019
One thing I love about Dino is he says his mind and say it as it is without fear or favor. Some pple just hate him cos they supporting someone or cos they belong to a party and feel he is against them but he spoke out against some stuff even when he was still with apc. He even brought some corrupt practices to our notice....... When he or anyone speak the truth or fight for us the mass we should support them and stop letting or religion, ethnicity or party affiliation cloud our reasoning, thats the only way we can move forward in this country.
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by SarkinYarki: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2019
Dino the only Senator representing the people oo
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by Finest001: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2019
nairalanduseles:

So because u have exotic cars u won't care about ppl who drive Toyota....my brother wake up
My brother I just don't know how some of us reason in this country.
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by Adedaniel211(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2019
king Dino... I finger salute
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by oche2020: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2019
I think this man is fit to be president of this country but first he needs to prove he's redyness to rule in that capacity by making a change in Kogi state first after 4 successful years in that capacity then we can consider him for the highest position in the country. My own opinion....
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by BLIZZARDCON: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2019
Dino please you need to know that part of the causes of the insecurity in the land is the greed and ustentatious living of politicians. Particularly elected Office holders like you.
You have to bear in mind that you can pretend to be for the masses, do all you can to hoodwink the teaming misinformed of the masses.But know that God sees through every situation, he knows everyone's work on this earth.
Even the wise know that all you have been able to communicante is how much you fear to loose all you have grabbed
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by seangy4konji: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2019
He is deceiving himself.
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by Slymonster(m): 10:00am On Jul 02, 2019
nairalanduseles:

To efcc Toyota is also an exotic car lol
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by HeyCorleone(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2019
eakenbor:
The masses? How many masses have his kind of Rolls-Royce and other exotic cars? How many masses live in mansions like his? Oh I forgot nairaland belongs to FFK, Dino Melaye, Fayose, Reno Omokri and IPOB for their image laundry.

Don't mind Dino joor.

Ehen, what is even the name of your senator? I bet he doesn't even have a private car of his own. Tell me his name. Plus list some motions he has supported or raised to make life better for his constituents or the country as a whole. Please do.

Don't mind Dino. How can he be so rich yet act so concerned about the masses?
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by Henrichemeka(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2019
Dino, the only outspoken senator in Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2019
Hahahahahahaaha Dino the drama queen. All na for Kogi government house. Kogi who una offend? If Dino become una governor eh, na from frying pan to fire be that oooo
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by martowskin1(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2019
Greystone:
P

Most of our senators na only to sleep and shout “aye” or “nay” for other senators... undecided

angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by Comedian2019: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2019
The most outspoken senator in Nigeria.

Enemies of progress will definitely hate him.
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by Comedian2019: 10:27am On Jul 02, 2019
KhaleesiAdaz:
Hahahahahahaaha Dino the drama queen. All na for Kogi government house. Kogi who una offend? If Dino become una governor eh, na from frying pan to fire be that oooo
With all the money wasted on your education, you can not see the difference between Bello and Dino

Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by LANDLORD72: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2019
Dino always on point shame to any person who will speak against Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by Ibunkunoluwaell: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2019
Who is fooling who....every politician in Nigeria, speaks, acts,chases self aggrandizement, they all have a game plan,you can call it an ulterior motive....they prey on your ignorance,your emotions......just wait and see what i mean....this people don't care about us.
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2019
Comedian2019:

With all the money wasted on your education, you can not see the difference between Bello and Dino

Time will tell my brother
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by espeeroke: 10:59am On Jul 02, 2019
God bless our beloved Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by akingbatope: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2019
eddybongo101:
Dino the fire brand.. always speaking the truth..
dino is trying her best, if Nigerians have 3or 4.person in d house Nija wil change

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by S12bosco(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2019
Kogi next Governor

We must reach where we belong
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by Otunba2004(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2019
eakenbor:
what of your senator, why did he keep quiet, so because he is living in a mansion he shouldn't talk about the insecurity go on in Nigeria, walahi olofo ni iwo bobo yii
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by Chukalemon(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2019
Insecurities in this country is totally out of control.crime and other related issue is not something that can be dealt with by the federal government alone.is totally out of control
Re: Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . by mashad(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2019
Pls don't dump other platform comment section on us...rather do otherwise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness / Two Chadian Army Helicopters Bomb Boko Haram Locations In Nigeria / Ekiti Bye-election: 3 Persons Feared Killed in Olujimi's Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.