Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Hello Are You Interested In Irish Potatoes Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hello Are You Interested In Irish Potatoes Sales (259 Views)

Irish People Rush ATMs After IT Glitch Allows Them To Withdraw Free Cash / Hello Are You Interested In Irish Potatoes Sales / Black Friday: Woman 'tricked' Into Buying 11 Potatoes For $100 Instead Of Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Are You Interested In Irish Potatoes Sales by Ikanium(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2019
I was part of the batch B 2018 Corp members that recently pass out, I did my service in the plateau one of the highest growers of Irish Potato, unarguably the hub of Irish potatoes in Nigeria. The season is upon us again for those of you in West, South, East and even North you can buy them cheap from Plateau and resale for profit and you can also be a supplier in your state.

I can handle the purchase from here and way bill it to you where ever you are. A 50kg fertilizer bag is currently 10-13 thousand this depends on the sizes, waybill to lagos is 2-3 thousand depending on your negotiation.

Contact me on 090-160-238-60 or wattsapp only on 081-888-977-79 for more details.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Batteries And Inverters Maintenance Tips / Online Apps That Pays In Nigeria - The Top 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.