Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Man Turns Gay After His Wife And Son Confessed To Being Gay As Well - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Turns Gay After His Wife And Son Confessed To Being Gay As Well (416 Views)

We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Man Turns slowpoke After Impregnating Daughter Twice (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Turns Gay After His Wife And Son Confessed To Being Gay As Well by crackclap: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2019
Some believe that the world is coming to an end, well, it might be true because so many weird things are happening day after day.

Just recently, a 53-year-old father-of-two reveals he is gay after his wife of 23 years AND his youngest son both came out as gays. Damn it.

The question is, how can his wife be gay and they have kids? There is some spark plug missing.

(with his son)

In his words, 'I finally was strong enough to say I don't want to live this life anymore, I don't want to continue to live a lie,' the 53-year-old said.

So, what's your thought?

https://crackclap.com/the-end-from-thebeginning/

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Secret To "Happy Marriage" ? / End All Your Sexual Problems With This Powerful Sex Enhancer For Men! / Please Help Where Can I Get Moringa Powders? Please I Need It Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.