Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

I’ll Write Your Proposals & Business Plans For You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I’ll Write Your Proposals & Business Plans For You. (505 Views)

World Class Legal Proposals/business Plans For Law Firms / Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue / You Can Write Your Business Plan Yourself.Here Is A Free Template! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Write Your Proposals & Business Plans For You. by Ezbuchi: 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2010
It is well known that a descriptive written document called PROPOSAL plays a big role in the decision of an individual or organization to make commitments to a project.

Therefore a proposal is a practical instrument that you, the writer, can use to attract approval and investment as easily as possible.

• Win contracts
• Manage projects
• Secure technical support
• And so on…

The big problem is that most people either find it challenging to produce a good proposal or shy away from attempting to write one.

Unfortunately, your idea may be great, but if the proposal lacks the key elements that should draw the reader’s interest, then it all becomes a wasted endeavor.

MY SERVICES ENABLE YOU TO GIVE FLESH TO THAT GREAT IDEA OF YOURS THROUGH A WELL-WRITTEN PROPOSAL THAT CAN WIN YOU DEALS.

BUSINESS PLANS differ, in some ways, from proposals. Apart from generally being a kind of “road map” of how your short and long-term business objectives will be achieved, a business plan is mostly a tool for wooing potential investors.

Business plans are vital for this purpose.

AT AMAZINGLY CHEAP PRICES…I’LL WRITE YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSALS AND PLANS FOR YOU.

The steps of my work are carefully designed to offer timely services to increase your chances and effectiveness.

I offer the experience of having assisted many individuals and small businesses in preparing efficient documents.

Prices depend on the type of proposal and business.

So what are you waiting for?

To get a quote or any other info, contact me through any of the following:

STAN EZEOKEKE
estanus@gmail.com
Re: I’ll Write Your Proposals & Business Plans For You. by lordjacky(f): 4:19am On Oct 09, 2010
Need a Website?Need it fast,Professional And most important Cheap?Contact us now On www.simplexlinx.com Or call us on 08034616855.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Through Article Writing / Google And Facebook In Hot Competitve Market Race / 1999 Range Rover 4.0 Hse. - Full Option.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.