Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,767 members, 7,840,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady (80002 Views)

Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer / Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady by ajapz(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2019
Ikpongiton:
you rate her as ugly ,because she is not in the same page with you.but remembeq that ,beauty they say,is in the eyes of a beholder.

It's not about being in the same page. She ugly joo, she no fit move me
Re: If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady by egopersonified(f): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2019
She probably meant Sniper fruit drink.
Re: If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady by LizRapheal(f): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
gwama:
Mad woman, where is his handsome?? Because he is tall? In my country Burkina Faso, all men are tall, what handsome do you see in this man, I have never liked since the Ese affair , with his clothes of the devil he wears, all the time dressed in Versace with the satanic insignia of the medusa head. This man must spend more time in front of his wardrobe and his mirror than before the Holy Bible and God. angry angry angry angry
Wow!Deep shocked

1 Like

Re: If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady by focus7: 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
Her name says it all.

She came from the most pervert region in Nigeria, they have the largest numbers of ashewo and the most promiscuous.
Re: If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady by Ikpongiton: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
ajapz:

It's not about being in the same page. She ugly joo, she no fit move me
any body beg you? Before i forget,kindly look at your self in the mirror tommorrow and tell me ,who look like that thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) / Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) / Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.