Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki (26615 Views)

Ruga: Zamfara State Approves 300 Hectares Of Land For RUGA Settlement / Cattle Colony: Cross River Has No Land For Ruga Settlement – PANDEF Tells FG / Ruga Settlement Is To Resolve Farmer/Herder Conflicts - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by crisycent: 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Juliusmalema:
Obaseki is playing with fire

Has he forgotten he is an APC governor, and his state an APC state and currently at loggerhead with oshiomhole.

Secondly, there are also great population of Muslims in Edo state especially north...

I think he should accept the Ruga settlement to be in peace with buhari and APC.

Tell your governor to accept ruga
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by Benekruku(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Sarah20A:
do you know how many women has been raped and killed in Edo villages? apart from the one that happened last month I also witnessed it in 2013/2014 in my village(they were caught).the only reason why it hasn't spread is the drastic measures taken by the youths of those communities.

By who? I know Edo state very well Bro

Are you saying all the killings and rape are herdsmen?

Please try to be sincere like you placing a bet. We talking about Edo here right?
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by WHITELIGHTER: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
post=79882032:

Sure, only sane and honest Nigerians know what OSINBAJO is doing in Aso rock.
Supporters of crimes, fraudsters and evil will never know.

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO.
The men after God's heart.
We love them.

Answer his qn..... What is he doing in Aso rock?
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:

Answer his qn..... What is he doing in Aso rock?
Simply ask your uncle this same question when you see him after church on sunday, before your monthly family meeting start.
Simple!

2 Likes

Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by Thomthom(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Has he forgotten he is an APC governor, and his state an APC state and currently at loggerhead with oshiomhole.

Secondly, there are also great population of Muslims in Edo state especially north...

I think he should accept the Ruga settlement to be in peace with buhari and APC.
waiting u dey talk self bros
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nnamdi222:

It shall never be well with you,
i swear
atiku lover. make e no well wit ur papa and family.
No be our aunty.u go cry till u faint.
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by prinsam30: 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Juliusmalema:

“This issue of Ruga settlement can be likened to the situation where you will carry pigs from the south, to a complete Muslim community and you say you want to create a space for people who have engaged in piggery to do their farms in a Muslim community.

I love this statement Aswear, some people will not like gospel truth

Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Leonbonapart:
to hell with you and your Islam and your Apc and your jihad master buhari

For your information, Edo is a Christian nation.

There is no Benin or esa native that is Muslim.

You can only find Muslims in Auchi

You son of mohammed
you people should stop this please, Muslims is a minority in auchi, you have more Muslims In some places in ebonyi state than auchi.

Their population is reducing seff so by 2050, there will be like 20% Muslims
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by BenzEne1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Sarah20A:
do you know how many women has been raped and killed in Edo villages?apart from the one that happened last month I also witnessed it in 2013/2014 in my village(they were caught).the only reason why it hasn't spread is the drastic measures taken by the youths of those communities.

You were raped/You witnessed a rape ??
Or is it the normal normal tori....... ??

Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by Ikpongiton: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Abeg, make Una give Buhari brothers land oo
Are they from the sky'
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by Sarah20A(f): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:

By who? I know Edo state very well Bro

Are you saying all the killings and rape are herdsmen?

Please try to be sincere like you placing a bet. We talking about Edo here right?

am a girl not a bro.secondly apart from the incident that happened last month I can vouch with anything for the one that happened between 2013/2014 in my village because I saw the one they caught with my eyes.a Koran and that Muslim rosary(I don't know the name)was found on him.and he was a pure fulani.

2 Likes

Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by AnanseK(m): 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Stop deceiving yourself. There is nothing like ranches in RUGA.

Ruga settlement is a fulani Jihad 3.0

The Pastors are misleading you and keeping you busy with non existent jihad, to ensure that they rape in peace.
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by Sniper101(m): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
Allah bless za north edo ,
I no dey wont agree to obaseki 's request
We ar muslim we are po piss(mmamiri sheik ibn)
Allahu akbar
.hajia ibn mustapani amatarashi
Quranniqqu sect borno

Who be diswan
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by Emnyte(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
davidnazee:

Do u have any sense at all? Are the Muslims in Edo north Edo indigenes or Fulanis?
South west has rejected ruga and they are mostly Muslims.
Please have some sense, this ruga thing is about ethnic and land grabbing. It’s not religious. The Edo north Muslims reject ruga too!
southwest are mostly Muslims? where you see dat one. Probably you even attend a southwest church.

1 Like

Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by Sniper101(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
AnanseK:

The Pastors are misleading you and keeping you busy with non existent jihad, to ensure that they rape in peace.

My guy, I think it's far better for the pastors to rape us in peace, than for fulanis/herdsmen to come in and rape us to pieces.
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by Benekruku(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Sarah20A:
am a girl not a bro.secondly apart from the incident that happened last month I can vouch with anything for the one that happened between 2013/2014 in my village because I saw the one they caught with my eyes.a Koran and that Muslim rosary(I don't know the name)was found on him.and he was a pure fulani.

Great! Will it be fair to generalise a crime to a tribe? Lets always try be true irrespective of our political, religious, or tribal differences. I know worst Benin dudes and I have met the best of same benin. So when I hear the notion that "Benin people no well", I laugh over it.

We need to retrace our steps and try to kill every hate that tends to germinate in our minds.

You could be getting married to a Fulani you know? wink
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by Sarah20A(f): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
BenzEne1:

You were raped/You witnessed a rape ??
Or is it the normal normal tori....... ??
ask Google�
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by Ikpongiton: 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=Kenneth10110 post=79882251]

The same hardship your President caused has led many to fraud. [/quote. i do not believe that,the man you quoted is a nigerian.
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by Yankee101: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Better

Cut Oshio off if he wants to serve fulani
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by Ikpongiton: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
DennisEche:

Shove it off, you must be in sifia pains as your oga plans of fulanization through the devilish ruga is been kicked against from left to right
That man above you ?i do not trust him at all
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by TooMuchStuff: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
ollah1:

Na their way, they claim to be tolerant and heaven belongs to them alone yet full blooded hypocritical bigots and haters

Just as Paradise with nakked virgins , wine, milk, clear honey and waters with maximum porrno is for Muslims
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by Stricklybidness(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Juliusmalema:

So he should please PMB? Smh....is olright...
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by Stricklybidness(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Worse than a terrorist my brother ..
The boiling point of my anger against Buhari is above 2000degree C.
The dey vex me per second billing
Take am easy bro...e no go succeed...
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by Stricklybidness(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
sassysure:
Sometimes I wonder what osibanjo is doing in a so rock.

That man don't have conscience

After his tenure, how will he look his people in the eye?
Tat one na ofeke nah.....do we even have a vice president?
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by israelmao(m): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oshiomhole Baba may not like this.
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by nextstep(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
Are they saying it's against Edo culture to raise cows (either in pastoral grazing areas or on ranches).
But apparently it's OK to eat cows. Where in the world do people refuse to give land to raise the food they eat?

If Edo people stop eating cows (or had some taboo against cow meat), then the piggery analogy might make more sense.

But all I can do is ntooor... we saw this coming since first term, yet enough of my Southern people voted for Buhari again... now they are complaining. We said: "here's a pair of educated, detribalized connected, worldly people with business experience", and Nigerians said: "nah... give us the cattle rearing bigot pretender"

Well, anybody can say anything, but no state except Lagos is self-sufficient, so the day FGN says no more allocation, that's the day that governor understands that power pass power.

1 Like

Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by chizzyreal: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Worse than a terrorist my brother ..
The boiling point of my anger against Buhari is above 2000degree C.
The dey vex me per second billing
grin that means if u get chance, you go kill am be that oh
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Just as Paradise with nakked virgins , wine, milk, clear honey and waters with maximum porrno is for Muslims

How is that my concern ?
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by Maliqcious: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
U drink Edo first before anything
Juliusmalema:

Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by Sarah20A(f): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:

Great! Will it be fair to generalise a crime to a tribe? Lets always try be true irrespective of our political, religious, or tribal differences. I know worst Benin dudes and I have met the best of same benin. So when I hear the notion that "Benin people no well", I laugh over it.

We need to retrace our steps and try to kill every hate that tends to germinate in our minds.

You could be getting married to a Fulani you know? wink
I am not against any tribe but this RUGA is a private business and should be treated like one.I wouldn't be against it if it was to be managed by each of the state.but is alarming when the federal government is planning to deposit billions of naira and they are intending to bring the herdsmen from other countries as if that is not enough they asking states to relinquish their land
Let me ask you some questions and please answer them with all sincerity
(1)is cattle rearing a private business or not(2)why didn't the government insist on recruiting young men for the ranch instead of bringing in foreigners at least this will reduce the unemployment in the country.(3)is it fair to other private business owners if the government only favour one group?(4)how many schools ,hospitals ,factories,industries has buhari as a president built since he took over office(5)why is he building refineries in the North for crude oil that is in the South(6)how manage was he able to stop the biafras that were no threat to lives and he's now compensating the fulani herdsmen that have openly killed thousands of people with RUGA? I have many questions to ask but I will stop here.if you answer this questions sincerely then you will understand the fear of the people.mind you am not against fulani as a tribe but am against RUGA

2 Likes

Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by Sniper101(m): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

LMAO .....lwkmdh cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki by Maliqcious: 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mr Man it a lie Christians still have more numbers don't b too sure
fykes:
Etsako west, is predominantly Muslim but as far as I can say that's as much as they have it in edo state.
I very much love the analogy with pigs... U can't create a pig market or piggery in a Muslim community bcoz its against their culture and religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG / Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit / Kaduna Train Attack: PMB Directs Immediate Implementation Of Surveillance System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.