Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] (80223 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video) / Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by aminulive: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
A Nigerian Senator under the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Elisha Abbo from Adamawa State is currently embroiled in a hot case of Assault.According to Premium Times, Abbo, representing Adamawa North Senatorial District, descended on the woman after she pleaded with him not to physically assault the shopowner whom the senator had accused of insulting him. He said the shopowner called him a drunk.Below is a video of the assault, which occurred on May 11 — nearly three months after Mr Abbo became a senator-elect and a month before he was sworn in on June 11.

The attack happened as an armed mobile police officer looked on, and instead made attempt to arrest the victim.The assault was reported on May 14 at the Maitama Area Command Headquarters on Nile Street, but the police told the victim to go look for Mr Abbo’s telephone number or they would not be able to do anything about it.The victim of the assault and the storeowner declined comments for this story, saying they were afraid there could be a violent backlash from the senator. The victim’s lawyer also declined comment.But witnesses and other sources familiar with the matter told premium times their accounts of what happened. They all declined to be identified, citing fears for their safety.Mr Abbo, a member of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), had entered the shop at about 6:00 p.m. on May 11, a Saturday. The senator walked in with three young women to purchase adult toys.

But shortly after they began shopping for the toys, one of the three girls brought in by Mr Abbo started throwing up. She vomited multiple times, prompting the shopowner to remark that the woman should have vomited outside and not inside her shop, especially since she was not a child.Mr Abbo, who was said to be agitated by the sudden illness of one of his girls, was said to have accused the shopowner of poisoning the store’s air conditioner.The shopowner’s argument that if the air conditioner had been contaminated others in the shop would have also taken ill further angered Mr Abbo, and the two began exchanging words over the matter.In the first five minutes of the 10-minute video, Mr Abbo is seen sitting on a yellow power generator near the entrance of the shop.

He could be heard within this time making calls and asking some people where they were and how close they were.Just before the first half of the video, an armed police officer walked in. Mr Abbo explained to the officer in Hausa that the woman insulted him and that he had called the assistant inspector-general (AIG) over the matter, who then assured him that he would call the police commissioner to call the Maitama Area Command. He also said he was disappointed in the shopowner, with whom he said he had been friends for five years.Mr Abbo, 41, said the police officer should take the shopowner away.

The shop owner quickly called her father to inform him that Mr Abbo had called the police over the matter and that she was about to be taken away.Mr Abbo asked the shop owner to stop the call because he was talking to her, a demand the woman refused to accede to. Another man could be seen coming from behind the police officer to snatch the shopowner’s phone from her.Next, the shopowner’s friend who had been standing nearby tried to intervene by pleading with the second man to take things easy.“Oga, please take it easy now,” she said.Mr Abbo switfly descended on the shopowner’s friend, saying she was “very stupid” and slapping her repeatedly, including directly on the eyes.The senator then demanded that the two women should be taken to the police station.

He repeatedly told the shopowner that he was disappointed in her for calling him a drunk, and that he would have harmed her more and closed down the shop but for their friendship.

Watch the video HERE:

https://politicsnigeria.com/popular-nigerian-senator-slaps-beats-up-woman-at-sex-toy-shop-photos/

1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by daddytime(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hmm
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Headlaw(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
..If you want to make headlines now, just carry placard and put ' I stand with Futoyinbo" believe me channel TV will feature you in the next two hours. All na hustle.

39 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Blue3k(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
This disgusting to watch idiot beat this woman. What's worse is the idiotic policeman sat their and watched. Did this clown forget its a crime to assault people. I hope the police officer is fired so he can go find annother job as henchmen.

The woman deserves justice, a nice civil suit to get millions then state should press criminal charges on him. If this clown represents your constituency please recall this him.

See the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mx4Ugy_32s

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Nbote(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Most of these northerners are perverts while dey fool their ppl with religion and poverty... He came with 3 young gals to buy intimacy gadgets but I'm sure if intimacy gadgets and other intimacy adverts start getting adverts on TV dey'll b d first to come out in violent protests of haram

MODIFIED: All of U quoting me jus show how daft and illiterate u lots are... I was very particular not to mention any religion and was very particular to include poverty but it is now obvious some of U suffer from blindness

259 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by proudevil: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nbote:
Most of these northerners are perverts while dey fool their ppl with religion and poverty... He came with 3 young gals to buy intimacy gadgets but I'm sure if intimacy gadgets and other intimacy adverts start getting adverts on TV dey'll b d first to come out in violent protests of haram
but the senator is a christian.

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by OgbanjeProphet: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
I am only interested in the kind of adult toys that they went there to buy. Was it Love Machine or sex doll?

8 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by ClassicMG(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Useless pdp senator

17 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by nairalee(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Never in the history of humanity has "Oga take it easy" resulted in so much slaps.

I had to watch twice to see what exactly the girl did/say to warrant such slaps

Just because of "Oga take it easy" Chai

If she was a rich person he wouldn't have dared. He knows she's a nobody and he'll get away with it.

If she can sue his ass with this video at least she'll have money for asoebi this month

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Is this still a country??
Nothing will ever happen to the slapper after all he's a senator.
God please answer my prayers and grant me Canadian visa, it's really important. I will come and take my mum and siblings later, how can one leave in hell and call it a country.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by itsme01: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
undecided

PDP news no they pass this kind. Very nonsense people

This is why Reno Omocriminal, FFK,and Lere olayinka supports Totoyinbo,

Dino and Fayose are non wife beaters

This is why am begging Sowore, Ezekwesili and Moghalu to help form opposition to counter APC as PDP are thrash stinking poo

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by OzziOhinoyi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
grin
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by philip0906(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
This is a genuine case with evidence already available to nail him at the courts...not instagram noise ala "he raped assaulted me" that we've been seeing in recent times

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by IMASTEX: 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
Still on the sex related news

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by jamace(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
This is a RUGA senator. Untouchables under PMB.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by chukwuibuipob: 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
angry sad cheesy typical Pd pigs

4 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Sterope(f): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
He is a Christian.

Who knew violence, sex and perversion have a religion? Mtcheww grin

Nbote:

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Erolow(f): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
chai!!!

Hope they will judge this case well o

Register for a free digital marketing training via my signature below
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
How do we select these dolts as leaders?...

He even knows the shopowner and claims to be a longtime customer..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Carlyboi(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Idiota of the highest order that’s what you get when an Aboki is in charge imagine this fool becoming ordinary minority in the senate a nameless fool being this power drunk.The country has gone to the rats,monkeys,cattles and cows anyways

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Senator came to buy Pocket Kitty Kat.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by SQLmastar(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
MTCHEEWW...
IMPUNITY AT ITS FINEST.
WHICH WAY NAIJA?

15 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Blue3k(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Sterope:
He is a Christian.

Who knew violence, sex and perversion have a religion? Mtcheww grin

Lol they rushed to like his comment.

6 Likes

If this story does not illustrate how wayward this country is, I don’t know what will.

Can you imagine if this happened in a sane country like Canada or the USA?!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by HisMajesty1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
I don't judge in whatever I do not know all the facts.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by faithfull18(f): 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
Na wa o, can't waste my data watching that.

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
This is WRONG!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Sterope(f): 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hate unites them. Ignorance is no bliss
Blue3k:

Lol tge rushed to like his comment.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by bluecircle470: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
The zeal and urgency that was used in protesting against COZA pastor should also be used in protesting against this animal called senator.

But i trust my yeyebrities in Nigeria they won’t.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by sirusX(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
That's the problem we have with those in power

They forget that they were elected/appointed into power

They all feel like they're above the law

They feel they have connections...that all it takes is just a phone call

You came to another person's domain and forming boss...as if someone else can come into his office/home and form bad guy and walk away free

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia / Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress / David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.