Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] (80622 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video) / Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Carlyboi(m): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
xty50:
how is that gonna be possible?
can I pm you now?
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by AnanseK(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nbote:
Most of these northerners are perverts while dey fool their ppl with religion and poverty... He came with 3 young gals to buy intimacy gadgets but I'm sure if intimacy gadgets and other intimacy adverts start getting adverts on TV dey'll b d first to come out in violent protests of haram

MODIFIED: All of U quoting me jus show how daft and illiterate u lots are... I was very particular not to mention any religion and was very particular to include poverty but it is now obvious some of U suffer from blindness

Silly indeed

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by MOHRUQ: 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nbote:
Most of these northerners are perverts while dey fool their ppl with religion and poverty... He came with 3 young gals to buy intimacy gadgets but I'm sure if intimacy gadgets and other intimacy adverts start getting adverts on TV dey'll b d first to come out in violent protests of haram

MODIFIED: All of U quoting me jus show how daft and illiterate u lots are... I was very particular not to mention any religion and was very particular to include poverty but it is now obvious some of U suffer from blindness

What are stupid statement, so the negative action of a single Senator from the North will warrant you calling all Northerners perverts. You must out of your mind, maybe I call your Southerners ritualist, drug peddlers and trans border criminals due to the same criminal acts of your brothers. Stupid Northern hater, I can see that you are still sufering from election loss meningitis,....Biafran bastard.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
LOL247:

may God give u N700k per month plus HIV.. at least u would be somebody
madam stop d stigma oooo

I'm a microbiologist...... just dat some ppl are making much money from condom,a drug dat can care it would be every wie by now.

Ones d drug land gbam now u will prefer it to malaria........Stop stigma.

ISAIAH 14vs24
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Bukden16(m): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
DameB:

This has nothing to do with age. Are you telling this lman will be better behaved in 40 years time?

Wetin him come to buy accompanied by two slay mama's ?
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Bukden16(m): 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Sterope:
Are you saying older politicians don't assault or victimise citizens?

When last did you see stuffs like this?
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by DameB(f): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bukden16:

Wetin him come to buy accompanied by two slay mama's ?

Hahahahaha I thought it was 3 slayers o? They went sexshopping nau. Izit your foursome.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Sterope(f): 12:03am On Jul 03, 2019
That someone is lucky to record?
Bukden16:

LWhen last did you see stuffs like this?
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by danderson(f): 5:53am On Jul 03, 2019
It’s quite unfortunate that Nairaland is manipulated by myopic and unexposed elements.

There’s no CCTV video without a recording timer indicator so that video seems doctored and the cause of reaction by the man on cap is not credible.

So this seems like a political set up
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by danderson(f): 5:54am On Jul 03, 2019
It’s quite unfortunate that Nairaland is manipulated by myopic and unexposed elements.

There’s no CCTV video without a recording timer indicator so that video seems doctored and the cause of reaction by the man on cap is not credible.

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by xty50(f): 6:40am On Jul 03, 2019
Carlyboi:
can I pm you now?
even if you do it won't come to my mail and i dont know e how to check it
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by NaMe4: 6:49am On Jul 03, 2019
danderson:

Under no circumstance should the man have assaulted that lady!
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Bukden16(m): 7:04am On Jul 03, 2019
DameB:

Hahahahaha I thought it was 3 slayers o? They went sexshopping nau. Izit your foursome.

You no for satisfied three yet you come carry Three .

Maybe the ladies accompanied him so as pick the size that fit them most.

Ok , buy in peace and also leave in peace -no!
You go the cause trouble.

Now the world is watching - The intimacy gadget senator.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by DameB(f): 7:12am On Jul 03, 2019
Bukden16:

You no for satisfied three yet you come carry Three .

Maybe the ladies accompanied him so as pick the size that fit them most.

Ok , buy in peace and also leave in peace -no!
You go the cause trouble.

Now the world is watching - The intimacy gadget senator.

From the way the wife is defending him, it seems they came to select it for her

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Carlyboi(m): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2019
xty50:
even if you do it won't come to my mail and i dont know e how to check it
oh wow how?i guess maybe you didn’t open your account on here with it?ok maybe we exchange cell numbers then or what do you think babe?
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by toluwa1(f): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2019
This is total nonsense....haba!!!
because u are on power, u think u can do and undo ......
Assault and battery.....
I am really waiting for how this matter will be handled....
Trash!
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by obyback: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2019
planetx:
Even if you were awarded monetary damages what if he refuses to pay how you gonna make him pay. This is Nigeria and a senator for that matter, you will just chop slap for nothing.
He will pay with interest sef
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Lightening: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2019
proudevil:
another incomprehensible fellow spotted...did I claim he mentioned any religion?.just saying that the senator is a Christian.

Yes, I know. I also said that is betrays your religious insecurity: one of the characteristics of a Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
Blue.3k:
This disgusting to watch idiot beat this woman. What's worse is the idiotic policeman sat their and watched. Did this clown forget its a crime to assault people. I hope the police officer is fired so he can go find annother job as henchmen.

The woman deserves justice, a nice civil suit to get millions then state should press criminal charges on him. If this clown represents your constituency please recall this him.

See the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mx4Ugy_32s

chubhie kiss
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Chubhie: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Guest007:

chubhie kiss
The video truly captured the Nigeria condition. From the theme of a federal law maker turned law breaker to an innocent bystander turned scapegoat. I've never seen a 10 mins video holding a mirror to our faces on what it feels like to be a Nigerian.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Chubhie:

The video truly captured the Nigeria condition. From the theme of a federal law maker turned law breaker to an innocent bystander turned scapegoat. I've never seen a 10 mins video holding a mirror to our faces on what it feels like to be a Nigerian.

kiss kiss kiss

that's all food for thought kiss

things will change... wink

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Carlyboi(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
xty50:
how is that gonna be possible?
can we exchange numbers then or are you on Twitter you can just dm your number or vice versa my Twitter handle is on my profile here or
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by xty50(f): 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
Carlyboi:
can we exchange numbers then or are you on Twitter you can just dm your number or vice versa my Twitter handle is on my profile here or
you know i can't drop any of these publicly
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Carlyboi(m): 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
xty50:
you know i can't drop any of these publicly
i know babe that’s why I suggested twitter my handle is on my Nairaland account you can just check it and dm your number or what do you think?
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] by Sanni45(m): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chubhie:

kiss kiss kiss
So right,hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo / Diekolola Olatanwa Osa-Avielele Dies After Birth Of Son In US / FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.