Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,555 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Bobrisky A Gay, Should Be In Jail For Propagating Gay Life - Sunday Adelaja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky A Gay, Should Be In Jail For Propagating Gay Life - Sunday Adelaja (447 Views)

Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / SO SHOCKING!!! Tonto Dikeh Plans To Get Married To Bobrisky ~ A Must Read / Toyin Lawani Calls Her Former BFF, Bobrisky A Riff-raff! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky A Gay, Should Be In Jail For Propagating Gay Life - Sunday Adelaja by chibaby1985(f): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Sunday Adelaja, a Nigerian born Ukraine based pastor has expressed great concern over the lifestyle of Bobrisky, the self-styled cross dresser who has been on the Nigerian scene for a while now.

Bobrisky was born as Okeneye Idris Olanrewaju. Born to a polygamous home, he is one of those children who grew up trying to mimic women. But he has since grown to make mimicking women a lifestyle reaping millions from it.

He has a large followership on social media especially Snapchat with about 30000 daily views. He lives large and talks proudly of his extravagant lifestyle. He reportedly posted the picture of a N7 million cash given to him by his mystery bae, social media word for baby.

His influence has continued to grow among young people. He was described as the most searched individual between October and November 2016. Though a man, he poses and dresses like a pretty lady.

Adelaja expressed shock that he was being allowed to carry on with this unconventional lifestyle describing him as a social risk to the country. Adelaja said, “He should be arrested and jailed. We need to raise a campaign against him. This is what the civil society should do. People should rise against him and stop him from spreading this evil lifestyle”

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/07/bobrisky-gay-should-be-in-jail-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Was The Face Of NYC News For 27 Years. Now I’m Being Pushed Aside Because Of AGE / The University Of Ilorin Said It Is Yet To Trace The Record Of Pastor Biodun. / How Do I Be A Celeb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.