Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post (2770 Views)

Senator Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels As His First Lady / PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi / Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by bencraigbritten2: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
Since Regina Daniels’ marriage to 59-year-old Ned Nwoko went viral, the gossip mill has been spinning fresh tales about every action she takes. She seems to be embroiled in another tough battle with Ned Nwoko’s alleged son, Emzy. The troubles Regina Daniels has been facing at the hands of her stepson, Emzy, does not seem to be coming to an end any time soon as he has attacked her in yet another Instagram post.

On July 1, 2019, Regina took to her Instagram page to share a picture of her boarding what many assumed to be her husband’s private jet. She captioned it: “Wasn’t born to follow rules”. Check out the picture below:
Not long after, Regina’s stepson, Emzy took to the comment section to say this: “Really? Then Keep My Father Out Of Such Lifestyle, U Can Fly To Wherever You Like Not My Business, Be Warned Before I Lose My Anger On You, Lil Mama”.

Recall that just recently, Actress Regina Daniels’ step son launched an offensive on her online. Regina posted a picture and used a seemingly innocent caption. Immediately, an Instagram handle purportedly owned by Ned Nwoko’s son, Emzy took to the comment section to troll her. He said: “Lolz Love? Money Love? You are perfectly loved because you know what you people did to him, but I will definitely destroy the juju soon. Just enjoy it while it lasts.” Check out the screenshots below.

Even when a fellow commenter tried to caution him, he blatantly ignored her and then took to his own page to say: “You are perfectly loved because you know what you people did to him, but I will definitely destroy it soon.”
“Everything has an end date. Voodoo people. Tell your jaz man ‘en otumoko’ reach o. Chill baby girl.”
Recall that few days ago, a chat between Emzy and Regina Daniels went round. The Regina Daniel’s account however, was later discovered to be from a fake account.

Would Emzy stop harassing his new step mother and accept his father’s union in peace? Please leave your comments below.

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2019/07/tension-for-regina-daniels-as-her.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by aleeyus(m): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
This worth FP
Re: Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by Upton: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Really?
Re: Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by winosport: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Just when I thought we had moved on from this Regina nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by alizma: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Who pit this reverse gear? We were just entering BBNaija junction when someone tampered with the gear.

5 Likes

Re: Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by buharitill2023: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
hahahahahahaha, what a funny world, 18yrs old girl wil be a stepmother to a 35yrs old guy, hmm. Meanwhile it was Ned that use juju on the small rat to marry him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by Mariangeles(f): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Na wah o! Family darma.
Re: Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by OfficialAPCNig: 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
I am sure this family wasn't happy when COZA took the spotlight from them.

1 Like

Re: Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by daddytime(m): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
The kid is a crackhead obviously, no wonder Ned adopted Regina. She'd be the one to inherit his wealth from the look of things.
Re: Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
Infatuation
Re: Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by RoyalBlu(f): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
See that Jesus Christ nasu igbo comment cheesy

Crazy people full this side of the planet gangan cheesy cheesy
Re: Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by lordlugards: 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
winosport:
Just when I thought we had moved on from this Regina nonsense.
u just make me dey laugh.
Re: Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by falcon01: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
This boy is dumb!
Re: Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by shadrama(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
what an over spiced nonsense. how will this one change RUGA to Ranching. laslas u go here say the guy dn rape the girl.
Re: Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by ifeanyiatuadu: 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
hmmm this is serious

the question is are they doing this to keep trending or what?..
Re: Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by Manweysabi(m): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Is this for real?

Naija always entertain us with something every week.
This one now will start trending
Re: Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by Ebonyigoodnews: 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mtcheeeeeew playmate. A boy and a girl is just playing.

Ruga
Re: Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by Hintona(f): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
I thought we are through with this

Re: Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by Pepperoniq(m): 12:30am On Jul 03, 2019
If you do believe this trash.
Then, you really need some mental reevaluation.
Person wey do this still dey learn work
Re: Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by lonlytroy(m): 2:15am On Jul 03, 2019
Nairaland should better create new platform for children, this sh1t ain't funny anymore
Re: Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 03, 2019
He is a true son of his father. grin
Re: Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by sauceEEP(m): 3:49am On Jul 03, 2019
Cloned accounts...
Re: Tension For Regina Daniels’ As Her Stepson, Emzy Comes Hard For Her In New Post by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 03, 2019
You were doing fine and living large before you met Ned yet you still married the old cargo? Abeg make we hear word aunty.

I am not against her getting married to the elder but it's obvious she's lying.

I no dey like to dey comment for this girl matter but you see this one? I no gree

(1) (Reply)

Corruption : Two Countries Overtake Nigeria in Africa / Proforce:nigeria First Indigenous Armoured Boat And Car Makers / In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.