Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira (2786 Views)

Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo / Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] / Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by ganisucks(f): 10:06pm On May 24, 2020
Following the nature of the Igbos, here is what Artur Alves Pereira, a Portuguese Pilot has to say:
The Igbos are very prestigious people. When I look at Africans, I look up to the Igbos. In the Igbos I see the future of Africa. Igbo people are very innovative, very creative and endowed with business ideas.

Wherever you see an Igbo man, you will recognise him from his attitude, the way he talks, his looks, his confidence, he doesn't kiss people's asses, he stands out. I see the future of Africa in the Igbos".

Artur Alves Pereira

https://www.habaklef.com.ng/igbos-see-future-africa/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 24, 2020
Umu Igbo, umu chineke, anya chineke, ukwu chineke, mma chineke and ngozi umu uwa.

Afonjas, oyah come and envy.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Vyzz: 10:13pm On May 24, 2020
Swrs
Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 24, 2020
No be today. They all know who Igbos/Biafrans are. They even know their neigbors in the country referring to Yorubbas and Hausa-Fulani resent and hate the them out of jealousy. See evidence!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Trampy: 10:41pm On May 24, 2020
True talk

2 Likes

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by kettykings: 10:51pm On May 24, 2020
watch how some very hateful people of acute inferiority complex and short memory will face the Artur Alves Pereira and the poster. Tufiakwa !!!!!!!

12 Likes

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Dedetwo(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2020
I have already bookmarked these quotations. It is one of the reasons most goons in Nigeria turn into dry leaves on the tree when Biafra is mentioned.

7 Likes

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Jman24(m): 11:02pm On May 24, 2020
It's a coded prophesy. Meaning that oil will become worthless in the nearest future, those with innovative/creative ideas will stand the test of time. Biafra or no Biafra.

11 Likes

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Naija9090: 12:39am On May 25, 2020
Wow. even outsiders know who the developers are

1 Like

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by IduNaOba: 12:59am On May 25, 2020
Igbo amaka

9 Likes

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by LajaLaba: 1:09am On May 25, 2020
Lol
Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Nobody: 9:38am On May 25, 2020
Igbos are beautiful in and out. See as their body dey shine like paw paw.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Obiobidgbo14: 9:50am On May 25, 2020
All hail Igbos,they are blessed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Naija9090: 9:58am On May 25, 2020
I want to ask a question, is Artur Alves Pereira an IPOB member or from Nsele Okwuocha? Everyday you read great things said by outsiders(non Igbos) about Igbos but you will never hear one thing positive said about that tribe that envy Igbos. You all know the tribe! All dey do is use propaganda to package themselves!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by GamalNasser: 10:01am On May 25, 2020
Not just Nigeria but the entire black race l..Igbos are the only black sub species that have e the ability to create and innovate the rest blacks can only drink , dance and fucck yes drink , dance and Bleep

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by adadike(f): 10:05am On May 25, 2020
The world knows. Even Tinubu knows, Buhari knows, Trump as well. Tinubu will rather have the yorubas relocate back to Osun , than have the whole igbos leave Lagos . Now, start the mentions

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Turantula(m): 10:10am On May 25, 2020
Does that mean Artur Alves is now IPOB?
CC:imhotep

1 Like

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by ZorGBUooeh: 10:14am On May 25, 2020
At times I wonder what our engineers,scientists and our great men in the sixties would have turned Biafra into.

Biafra is the hope of the black man.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Nobody: 10:18am On May 25, 2020
Turantula:
Does that mean Artur Alves is now IPOB?
Afamed and metaphysical can help us answer this important question.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Nobody: 10:19am On May 25, 2020
ganisucks:
Following the nature of the Igbos, here is what Artur Alves Pereira, a Portuguese Pilot has to say:
https://www.habaklef.com.ng/igbos-see-future-africa/
Ka Chukwu Okike Abiama mezie okwu grin

Cc lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Adaibeku(f): 10:30am On May 25, 2020
Is this not the reason amotekun abandoned fulani to start disturbing igbos selling sparepart

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by PureGoldh(m): 10:31am On May 25, 2020
Cool
Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Nobody: 11:04am On May 25, 2020
Adaibeku:
Is this not the reason amotekun abandoned fulani to start disturbing igbos selling sparepart

Is this already happening? Someone predicted they will use it to go after Igbos. What is wrong with these afonjas for God in heaven?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Afamed: 11:25am On May 25, 2020
adadike:
The world knows. Even Tinubu knows, Buhari knows, Trump as well. Tinubu will rather have the yorubas relocate back to Osun , than have the whole igbos leave Lagos . Now, start the mentions

A dog that barks at every passerby & everything soon becomes an object of taunt by every passerby just to elicit its barking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Afamed: 11:29am On May 25, 2020
imhotep:

When you hang out with 5 people with no future ambition, you become the 6th person.

Future of Africa indeed why Abia/ Afaraukwu,the home of the coward diletor remains the potopoto republic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Nobody: 11:36am On May 25, 2020
Afamed:

When you hang out with 5 people with no future ambition, you become the 6th person.
The daura dvllard?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by AhoadaRivers: 11:54am On May 25, 2020
We yorubas are angry with this news. Bring Pereira's head let's chop it off.

Why should he praise Ibos and leave out we yorubas?

Oh I forgot, he is simply pressing 'their mumu button' because he wants Ibos to give him palmwine. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by AhoadaRivers: 11:55am On May 25, 2020
imhotep:

You want make dem develop cardiac arrest? You wicked o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Unik3030: 12:06pm On May 25, 2020
kettykings:
watch how some very hateful people of acute inferiority complex and short memory will face the Artur Alves Pereira and the poster. Tufiakwa !!!!!!!
u are d one suffering from inferiority complex here,u people always need validation from others b4 u live your life n that's y Kemi olunloyo keep playing u like ball.
just imagine Kemi olunloyo playing with your so called intelligence

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira by Adaibeku(f): 12:14pm On May 25, 2020
fugarlion:

Is this already happening? Someone predicted they will use it to go after Igbos. What is wrong with these afonjas for God in heaven?

Is happening now tell me how afanjas will fight fulanis , d real hate is on igbos , Even if dey fulani kills 200s of Dem , igbos are d real deal

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!! Nmandi Kanu Has Just Accepted Nigeria Govt Challenge. / Blockage Of Food Supply Exposes The Poverty Is The West. / Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho: Buhari’s Govt Extremely Brainless – Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.