Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) (47005 Views)

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job / Igwe Macdonald Sampson: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia. Do You Know Him? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
xynerise:
So painful. Lost my elder brother two days ago cry
Sorry bro cry
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by philkoms: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by philkoms: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
May his gentle soul rest in peace..
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bet9ja11004:
[color=#550000][/color]See Below

You are a bastard. get lost
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Iziquiel(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
xynerise:
So sorry..
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Exponental(m): 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nimc, Frsc DL or INEC will have a record of that name. No need for this broadcast since you have his name.
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Criminal

How can you see game you played without login into your account?
It's obvious that game belongs to another guy.

Bet9ja11004:
[color=#550000][/color]See Below
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
xynerise:
cry
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Baroba(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Quite sad, May his young soul RIP..
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Awesometessy: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
OMG.. This is sad.

Take the bold step to financial freedom today by signing up with recharge and get paid....if you are ready,indicate✋� now let me get you started on your journey to financial freedom����‍♀��‍

https:///FU4GudAkCW4IFm5PRSUPpL
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by ahnie: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
xynerise:
Sorry for your loss@papa antelope
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by philipstanley(m): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
No I don't know him
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
manny4u:
It is well, rest in peace.
Mod shud move this to front page pls.
It is well? Seriously? shocked If our politicians had saved for the rainy day during the years of plenty, these kinds of deaths wouldn't be happening now.

#Sad
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
xynerise:
Ha, so painful. May God comfort you and your family.
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rip meanwhile send the corpse to the that op that Grill things. He might be useful to him. I no call anybody name ooo. lipsrsealed to the overzealous anti-spam bot that will ban me. May you never find your two balls in your scrotum! angry kiss

You can check my yim and see how I make $153.370
We don't ask a dime.

Moto: free free free
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by chris231(m): 6:08am On Jul 03, 2019
Life is a mystery God have mercy.
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 6:26am On Jul 03, 2019
I smell a rat.....might be one chance.
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Osama10(m): 7:05am On Jul 03, 2019
xynerise:

Sorry for your loss.
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Meadie(f): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2019
May his soul RIP.......God have mercy
Re: Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) by dontbothermuch: 10:16am On Jul 03, 2019
xynerise:

Sorry for loss dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) / Admin Shuts Down Ponzi Whatsapp Group After 200 Members Paid 3k Each To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.