Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food (49026 Views)

BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' / #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad / BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
Soso990240:
What do u expect from someone dat tattooed Davido in between her boobs...all to gain attention from both Davido and other Nigerians.. dats someone's future wife. She loves attention, walahi.. she succeeded in getting my attention, but for d wrong reason. I will rather vote for dat software developer or d police girl.. I love responsible people.
Future wife ke. With all those yansh and boobs advertised on her Instagram. Well only a retârd will take that for a wife

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
osemoses1234:
wetin concern him papa inside you go die mad man

Na you and your family and useless generation go die first. Las Las na accident go kil you palash you for 6 feet. Anofia

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by movid(m): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ziba333:
Scripted show
Abeg where I fit help u drop 3 crates of gulder? 100% scripted show

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by fergie001: 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
when will dey fight over prick
Soon bro.....that's what everyone is waiting for....

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by OffIcialklly: 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
GistMore11:

The pepper dem has just began as BBNaija housemates, Tacha and Thelma gets into a fight over meal served.

Thelma reacts after the meal Tacha served her was not enough.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija2019-the-moment-tacha-and-thelma-almost-fight-each-other-photo

Lol that tacha of a girl dey give trouble ooo
Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by SteelBlade(m): 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
The jungle don dey mature
Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by adetes: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Awon elebi
Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by Ospina12(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Very soon
Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by osemoses1234(m): 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ire2:

Na you and your family and useless generation go die first. Las Las na accident go kil you palash you for 6 feet. Anofia
guy shut up you this evil animal ogun kill ur generation

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by kenzysmith: 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Okoyeebo:
Big Brother House is like a zoo.

You pay to see animals display their animalistic tendencies in a confined space.

i love the show kill urself u critize yet u stay glue to ur tv u cant decieve me.
Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
GistMore11:

The pepper dem has just began as BBNaija housemates, Tacha and Thelma gets into a fight over meal served.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija2019-the-moment-tacha-and-thelma-almost-fight-each-other-photo

Very soon you will begin to see their fans coming to parties to drag food just like foolish bewitched ladies were seen dancing to the lunatic's soapy dance at an event.
Those in support of the continuation of such senseless show(display of madness) should desist and try to emulate and learn about meaningful people like Jesus Christ who lived a life worthy of emulation, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg and other people who are trying to live a hard working life.
The show is nothing but madness that should be condemned and extinguished.
Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by TruthHurts100: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
theBaGG:
That tacha girl has inferiority complex.

That girl wey go mentioned nairabet as 9jabet

Olodo

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by Oovi5(f): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ire2:

Na your papa script am?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
johnshagb:

Isn't that too harsh?

To them, everybody is either a teenager or a school student.
Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by deebrain(m): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
Before you talk, some of them will cry gender equality.

Why is it that it's ladies that have an issue with getting along- even with themselves?
Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by blanket6560(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
shebi tacha neva knw say chelsea don sign lampard hmmmn tell am oo
Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by MichaelRJ(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
Soso990240:
What do u expect from someone dat tattooed Davido in between her boobs...all to gain attention from both Davido and other Nigerians.. dats someone's future wife. She loves attention, walahi.. she succeeded in getting my attention, but for d wrong reason. I will rather vote for dat software developer or d police girl.. I love responsible people.

You na cow! BBN is not a responsible show! Nonsense! You even get money to vote! Find a beggar and give that money to him
Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by Junkie1: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
HOES RUNNING WILD
Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by theBaGG: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
���. Instagram life is totally different from real world.
Soso990240:
Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by fakaza2019: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
maybe there was too much pepper in the food, pepper them

Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by Starhearts: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
Some pple have cursed
Oya argue with ur keyboard.
Make l no talk wetin dey my mind
Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by Starhearts: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Soso990240:

See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online
See d way u re foaming in the mouth
Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by Phereezy: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
the show has barely started and there is already madness in the air���
Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by Stricklybidness(m): 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
when will dey fight over prick
Soon bro...very soon...
Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by askakim(m): 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
which is one is bbnaija? I thought govt has banned it
Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=Oovi5 post=79881846][/quote]

grin
Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by Mummymahdi(f): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
Soso990240:

I don't believe that there is any responsible human being that can be on this show! No
Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by aishmuhd(f): 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
GistMore11:

a little bit too early for a fight....pls
Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by ibnlawal(m): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ziba333:
Scripted show
I tell you oo
Re: Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food by Respect55(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Mad people all around me, just take a good look at two grow women undecided
Two what!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Omashola Mimics Tacha. See Her Reaction (photos) / #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him / Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.