Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

#bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him (49033 Views)

Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election / BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence / BBNaija: Perri Shakes-Drayton Reacts As Tacha Fights And Insults Mike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by Dailyhappenings: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
The Big Brother Naija host, Ebuka Obi Uchendu has reacted on his social media page on the insults that fans and viewers had been raining on him after yesterday's eviction show, here is what he wrote

"I never know whether to be flattered or bemused that on a show run by EndemolShine, MultiChoice, Mnet, Deloitte and Red Pepper Productions, people actually think that I call the shots & make all the decisions.
Unfortunately guys, I’m just an employee. Make una nor vex.
#BBNaija"

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2019/08/bbnaija-im-just-employee-ebuka-reacts.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by EbukaHades10(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ebuka, Multichoice, Mnet, Big brother, down to the contestants and people that vote, all of una get the same problem

233 Likes 16 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by ladyF(f): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
People really carry this mata for head grin

It’s LadyF again grin grin grin

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by sodiqapril(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
i dont have a probl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by Hisxellency: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
The fear of Tacha's army is the beginning of wisdom!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by punisha: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Makes me believe when that lifeless president called them Jobless Nigerian youths, he knew what he was saying ... What do I know?!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by Citytrend: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
OK oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by EverestdeBliu(m): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Who cares

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by Hamachi(f): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Our Ever Merciful God!!!

Shina Rambo who terrorized South West Nigeria and Benin once spent N50 million in a day, drove 40 stolen cars in a convoy from Lagos to Benin Republic unstopped. He killed the 9 herbalists who performed severe rituals for him to gain powers, so no one could know his secret.

Shina Rambo (then a Pastor) pounded 27 babies to death, killed over 100 people to eat their tongues and slept with his own mother for spiritual 'powers. '

He once hijacked over 42 cars in a day. He stole hundreds of cars and sometimes, gave many of them out as gifts.

Shina Rambo is believed to have once escaped a police chase from Ibadan to Lagos on reverse! He said his spiritual wife drove him around. He claimed to have lived in Iroko trees (he said looked like 5 star hotels), that he was buried alive for 7 days & had elders he submitted to.

"No matter how plenty the devil gives, he will take it all back. Regardless of how smart you are, you're going to lose at the end." - Shina Rambo says.

Shina Rambo spent 11 years in prison for the numerous crimes he committed. He was given an executive pardon for good behaviour.

Then, he was Evang. Matthew Oluwanifemi.

What a merciful God we serve!!!!?

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by loosecanon50(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Me ayam just here to see what local man had to say this time around undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by Cherrybae(f): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Thanks baby for clarifying. Love you loads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by thisnaijaguy: 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lol

eee deeey pain some pippuuu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by Switruth: 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
You represent all the faces and facets so know when to call it shot. cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
stupid and foolish nigerians should leave ebuka alone..his duty is to use ur money to wear dope agbada and suits and look fresh as you use ur hard earned money to fund bbn

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by AngelHoly(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
God why BB naija trend come plenty pass for nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by Sirmuel1(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
You're the only face they recognize. They don't know Big Brother and the names you mentioned cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by easyfem(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
I don't want u to feel like I sound local , in short .. I'm not even in the country ... But DAT prgrm is not for Africa most especially NIGERIA ... We av culture and we av some values we share as a courtry and the prgm add no value to the society ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by AdonaiAluminium: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
Insult him as you wish, he's just making his money while you are spending yours watching and insulting him.

Let seasoned roofing proffessionals handle your roofing and roof maintenance jobs. Don't patronise quacks.
Call on us today!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by bonnyhope: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
dont mind the jobless Nigerian youths ...they like talking/analysing what they dont know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by Hazlett1988: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
You all must be stupid for thinking he runs the show.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ace167:
President Buhari is Dead Today so Sad >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/5381588/president-buhari-dead-today-sad
Guy,you must have really been traumatised as a kid.I pray you get help you need as soon as possible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him by charzyh2: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
You're the face of big brother naija. So, still expect more.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Telenovelas Every Nigerian Born In The 90s Will Remember / Virginity Test In A Yoruba Film (Photos) / Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.