Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. (2363 Views)

Drivers License,vehicle Registration And Paper Renewal / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence Processing / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by legalwealth(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Xneg:

Seriously I can't still understand how the idiot started accusing me when I've never scammed anyone here.

Just ignore them; that is how they use to behave.

3 Likes

Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:52am On Aug 24, 2019
Xneg:

You must be very stupid, who is the authority? The same one I work for? You can come to FRSC office Ojodu and confirm yourself, idiot. You think everyone is a scanner like you children online

Xneg:

Condescending if I must say.

1 Like

Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by jarkbauer: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2019
In other climes there is a process for this but in Nigeria we send a mail to a personal email. GAZZUZZ

1 Like

Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by jarkbauer: 9:49am On Aug 24, 2019
Xneg:
As long as what you have is the genuine one. 17k 20k 3 and 5 yrs respectively.

5 years N10450 officially

1 Like

Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2019
jarkbauer:

Xneg:

It's okay, I understand the frustration not being able to sell any car, you're upset I called you a scammer, didn't you do same by saying you're report me because I choose to assist some people, I'm sure I've done over 40 licenses and nobody has come to say it's fake or they captured else where other than my office. You are just retarded. Bring the investigation on. My eyes as re on you, you're a car dealer right, I know just how to get you

1 Like

Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by jarkbauer: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

You support this?
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by rinzylee(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2019
Is the offer still on?
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2019
jarkbauer:

You support this?

Xneg:

Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by jarkbauer: 10:36am On Aug 24, 2019
Just a little bit. Yabaleft
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Xneg: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2019
jarkbauer:

Nobody stops you from doing the normal one, I've adviced all those who are not in a hurry to go that route, this thread is only for those who want thier license PRINTED earlier than the usual long wait. All other processes are the same.
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2019
Xneg:

Nobody stops you from doing the normal one, I've adviced all those who are not in a hurry to go that route, this thread is only for those who want thier license PRINTED earlier than the usual long wait. All other processes are the same.

Xneg:

Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by jarkbauer: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
Xneg:

Well. On second thought, you are using your knowledge to fasttrack the process for people. Its not bad actually. Because if we have a serious govt they can open an expedited process at an extra fee. My brother enjoy your work jare.
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by timifakay(m): 5:50am On Aug 25, 2019
Xneg:

You must be very stupid, who is the authority? The same one I work for? You can come to FRSC office Ojodu and confirm yourself, idiot. You think everyone is a scanner like you children online

Why not drop your details nah?
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Xneg: 12:28am On Sep 03, 2019
timifakay:

Why not drop your details nah?

. This is not business as usual for me, I'm only helping those that don't wish to wait the entire 3 months and I'm doing it Perrine basics, I definitely can't handle the pressure of attending to too many people, hence I advice you just send a mail to xrelationsng@gmail.com and you'll be attended to like others have done. If you've already applied on online, just send the application ID and the rest will be taken care of.
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by timifakay(m): 12:30am On Sep 03, 2019
Xneg:

. This is not business as usual for me, I'm only helping those that don't wish to wait the entire 3 months and I'm doing it Perrine basics, I definitely can't handle the pressure of attending to too many people, hence I advice you just send a mail to xrelationsng@gmail.com and you'll be attended to like others have done. If you've already applied on online, just send the application ID and the rest will be taken care of.

Bolded is incorrect since you will get paid for the service...
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Xneg: 1:21am On Sep 03, 2019
timifakay:

Bolded is incorrect since you will get paid for the service...

LOL, you're rather funny, it should be of note that people are willing to pay 10x to get it that soon and they won't be attended to. Do you think drivers license is free?
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by timifakay(m): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2019
Xneg:

LOL, you're rather funny, it should be of note that people are willing to pay 10x to get it that soon and they won't be attended to. Do you think drivers license is free?

There's no justification to call any service being rendered help. It's an open market, you can place your fee at any amount you want and no one will crucify you!!!

No, FL isn't free, I did my current 3 years renewal for ₦6,350 in 2017 by myself... Was presenting JTB receipt until I got captured, did renewal of temporary twice, only went when I have the time, took about a year in all and I didn't die...

3 Likes

Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Ogbunigwe2018: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
Xneg:

Is this service still available ?
Re: Drivers License In Exactly 28 Days. by Sam8850: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Is this service still available? I am in need of it and has anyone gotten there's within the 28 days period?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toks 2003 Lexus ES300 / This Is Shegzzcars We Sell Car And Trucks. Foreign Used,Naija Used, Brand New. / **Sold**2008 Honda Civic In Ibadan @ 1.85m**Sold**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.