Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Dandison Strongface Evicted From Gulder Ultimate Search - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dandison Strongface Evicted From Gulder Ultimate Search (977 Views)

Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dandison Strongface Evicted From Gulder Ultimate Search by rockers: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2010
The contestants were shocked to the marrow when the anchor, Bob-Manuel Udokwu told them the rudiment of the day’s challenge, an individual task that will at the end, lead to the first eviction in the camp.
It was a puzzle game where the contestants were blindfolded and made their way through a maze and then they were made to unravel a word puzzle after their blindfolds were removed. To the chagrin of others, the “son of the soil” Adeleke beat others to it by coming out first in unravelling the riddle. Mercy and Strongface were the last on the challenge. Eventually, Mercy got it and Strongface consequentially became the first casualty.

For being the first winner, Adeleke won a prize of a flint, the primitive tool for making fire. The joy of all the contestants was so glaring because what Adeleke won was the scarcest object needed for their survival in the jungle. The flint brought an end to their hunger as they all went back joyfully to their camp to cook their food.

Read more: http://www./2010/10/dandison-strongface-is-first-contestant.html#ixzz11mE5a1yv

Re: Dandison Strongface Evicted From Gulder Ultimate Search by inme: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2010
lol

Strongface
Re: Dandison Strongface Evicted From Gulder Ultimate Search by inme: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2010
person born pikin come out for belle him kom call am STRONGFACE
Re: Dandison Strongface Evicted From Gulder Ultimate Search by maedan(f): 7:51am On Oct 09, 2010
Nice relay, keep us posted, feels like I'm right there watching.
Re: Dandison Strongface Evicted From Gulder Ultimate Search by semid4lyfe(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2010
Do peeps still watch GUS? shocked
That show has been WACK since the second edition

Anyway, that Strongface guy is a dullard & a big blockhead. I can't for the life of me fathom how he couldn't solve a puzzle in which the following clues were given:
It starts with the same letter as the 7th musical note AND
it's a seasoning used in cooking

Simple logic:
1. Do Re Mi La So Fa Ti Do
The 7th musical note is Ti so the letter is T
2. How many food seasonings start with T?
Thyme should be the first thing that comes to anyone's mind.I mean, I had the answer figured immediately Bob mentioned the clue but annoyingly, all of them battled with the answer like se na complex algebra and Strongface was just the last to get it, hence his eviction

I nor pity the guy at all. If I be im papa, I go flog am when im reach house for disgracing the family grin grin

Nonsense!
Re: Dandison Strongface Evicted From Gulder Ultimate Search by maedan(f): 10:56am On Oct 10, 2010
Actually, it's a yeye puzzle. A dumb puzzle is very hard to unravel esp by very intelligent people. First of all, not everyone knows about musical notes. We all know our do-re-mi's but not that it's called "musical notes". Also, he's a guy, how will he easily remember/think of T for thyme?? It's a pity he didn't crack the puzzle, not his fault. Once again, stewpid puzzle.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Cannot Speak Their Mother-tongue Needed For Documentary / Another Reality Tv In 9ja: To Win $65,000 / Prime-time Broadcasts:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.