Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa (23500 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by ambrosini593(m): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
Malawi’s Fatima and Zimbabwe's Hakeem has become the latest Housemate to be Evicted from The Chase.

The Malawian had a stern look on her face as she made her exit from the House. "No drama, no drama. It's not about you, chill out " she called out to her emotional country-mate Natasha as she walked away, while tears and screams echoed in both Houses as the Zimbabwean made an emotional exit from the Big Brother House.

After managing to make it to the halfway mark without ever being on the Eviction Nominations list Fatima’s luck ran out this evening.

This week was the first time that the young TV presenter had been put on the Eviction chopping block. During the Nominations on Monday she managed to get the highest Nominations in the Ruby House because her fellow Housemates had enough of her ever changing moods.
Just a few moments after the hunky model learned that he had been put up for Eviction by HoH Melvin; he then learned that he is the latest Housemate to be Evicted from The Chase.

Melvin was inconsolable and couldn't believe that Africa hadn't saved the Zimbabwean. "Forgive me father," he kept muttering. But Hakeem tenderly hugged his Nigerian buddy and the rest of the Diamonds before he kissed his girl Cleo goodbye and then joined IK and Fatima on stage.

With Hakeem out of the The Chase what will become of his lady love Cleo? And who will be the new HoH in the Diamond House?

How Africa Voted

Angola: Angelo
Botswana: Angelo
Ghana: Pokello
Kenya: Nando
Ethiopia: Bimp

Malawi: Fatima
Namibia: Bimp
Nigeria: Pokello
South Africa: Angelo
Sierra Leone: Pokello
Tanzania: Nando
Uganda: Nando
Zambia: Cleo
Zimbabwe: Pokello
Rest of Africa: Angelo

Total: Pokello = 4; Angelo = 4; Nando =3, Bimp = 2, Cleo = 1, Fatima = 1, Hakeem = 0. (Total : 15 Votes)
Please Note: The tie breaker rules were applied Fatima and Cleo as they each had one popularity vote, the housemate with the lowest average percentage across all countries was Fatima.

With Hakeem out of the The Chase what will become of his lady love Cleo?

Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by scientology(m): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
k
Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by rozayx5(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
BBA another waste of time undecided undecided

and someone who has a lot to still do in life will waste time watching this

6 Likes

Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by haysal(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
E no easy oo.........wia z my dinner?
Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Lordave: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
Omo cold dey o

1 Like

Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by kevoh(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by haysal(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
Comment reserve I
Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by gazilion: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
Men! some people actually have time to watch this BBA!!
Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by dasparrow: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
@Post

I don't watch BBA the chase. Anyways, I wish them save journey back to Zimbabwe and Malawi respectively.
Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by rhymesteey(f): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
Alright have heard oooo
Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by talk2s(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
Why does this BB distraction always make the front page?
Some people invest their time to read/do quality things not BBA.
Having said that, I hereby move a motion that BBA threads be relegated to the Entertainment section. Let it be so moved.
ANY SECONDER?

8 Likes

Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by ddippset(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
the amount of interest people have for this show baffles me o! maybe there's something wrong with my emotions!
Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Ichel: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
Can sombori say ooho!! ooohoo!!
Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Ogb21(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
mtscheeeeew,Immorality in high places.

2 Likes

Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by lekkie073(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
So what shd we do? Reinstate them? angry
Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by samilo88(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
Who the hell f*cking cares.
Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by theripper3: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
Grey Goose Vodka on my mind abeg.
Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by blank(f): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
How come Zimbabwe didn't vote for their own?
Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by BigStar1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
talk2s: Why does this BB distraction always make the front page?
Having said that, I hereby move a motion that BBA threads be relegated to the Entertainment section. Let it be so moved.
ANY SECONDER?
Here I come, proudly seconded by me.

9 Likes

Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
Its alright. Life goes on

1 Like

Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Zizicardo(f): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
next pls
Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by savcy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
@OP,abeg,What exactly does one stand to learn from this your BBA?? I've tried watching it on a number of occasions. All I see are people who are idly sitting around eating,drinking,sleeping,chatting and more eating and drinking. Is there something there that I'm missing or not able to see? embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by FKO1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
CAN'T BLIV NAIJA VOTED FOR POKELLO..DAT GAL Z ALWAYS SPEWING TRASH ABT NAIJA
Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
ANY SECONDER?
IM WITH U BRAH SECONDING ALL THE WAY

1 Like

Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
savcy: @OP,abeg,What exactly does one stand to learn from this your BBA?? I've tried watching it on a number of occasions. All I see are people who are idly sitting around eating,drinking,sleeping,chatting and more eating and drinking. Is there something there that I'm missing or not able to see? embarassed
THERES NUTHIN WRONG WITH U
URE JUST A MAN WHOSE PRIORITIES
IN LIFE ARE IN ORDER

2 Likes

Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
Africa loves angello yeah #TeamS.A
Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by canalily(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
Few minutes ago it waz Angelo nd her kissing Osu, nw its fatima nd Co. Abeg any oda plane crash? We dnt wnt dis BBA or BLACKBERRY ADVERT pls
Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by harryolt: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
ANY SECONDER?
seconded....
Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Ichel: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
ANY SECONDER?
seconded
Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by omanifrank(m): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
geting closer
Re: Fatima And Hakeem Evicted From Big Brother Africa by YoursGEJ(m): 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
This big brother is only watched by those wey want take style watch b.lue film. If you feel say you get better reason for watching it, I double dare you to challenge me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes / Kingdom Anime/manga. / Photos Of Celebrities At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.