Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,525 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

A Note To Nairaland Males - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Note To Nairaland Males (279 Views)

President Donald Trump's Note To His Successor. / What Happened To Nairaland?? / Mr Emma Special Introduction To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Note To Nairaland Males by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
My post is for the male nairalandabeg to take quick action on
I am not one to write long Epistles but make it short and precise
Given the recent happenings in Nigeria right now where virtually all the females are accusing the male counterparts of rape,even if some appear to be consensual sex.
I will like to appeal to the male nairalandera to draft a 'consent form' for us guys so we can give the ladies we want to have sex with to prevent stories that touch
Because
Woe betide a lady that will see me about to get elevated in life,and lay a rape allegation against me.
Please nairalandabeg males,we need your urgent response

1 Like

Re: A Note To Nairaland Males by meobizy(f): 4:11am On Jul 03, 2019
Work betide
Autocorrect is an slowpoke.

I agree with your idea.
It will work if a man chooses to bed an ugly girl or one he doesn’t find attractive.
If I catch any of my crushes ehn, heavens be damned, wetin concern me and consent form?

(1) (Reply)

A Masters Degree Sponsorship In UK Or To Continue My Job As A Field Engineer / Too Much Money !! See The Ghanaian Big Boy Who Is Far Richer Than Dangote / How Buhari Backtracks On Sack Of Service Chief Over Coup Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.