Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Importance Of Fruits (a Story) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Importance Of Fruits (a Story) (230 Views)

I Don't Just Like Taking Fruits, A Joke Or Lie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Fruits (a Story) by TemmyT002(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
The importance of fruits cannot be overemphasized. Here is a wonderful story to show how important fruits are.

Martins was sleeping and snoring, his mouth opened very wide. His window was opened and it was dark outside.

Two female mosquitoes, Skoki and Skiki, came to visit him. They slipped through the hole in the net. “These humans are funny. They think they are wise,” Skoki said

“Don’t mind them,” Skiki said. “This one has a net, but the net has a hole. Mumurity of the highest order.”

Their wings were beating very fast and this gave them a lot of maneuvrability. As they moved close to Martins, he suddenly moved his arm and the pitch of his snore increased. Skoki jumped away in time before Martins’ arm could swipe him away from the air.

“Alakoba, you better stay still so that I can suck blood,” Skoki said. Both mosquitoes whined simultaneously in Martins’ ear, but the human was in a deep sleep.

“Mehn, I love sucking blood,” Skiki said.

“Sucking blood is my hobby,” said Skoki.

Both descended on different parts of the human’s body and began to suck earnestly. Martins awoke suddenly and crushed both mosquitoes with his two hands, and they died.

But the malarial parasites had already been passed into Martins’ blood. Martins’ blood was a beautiful place full of roads, tunnels, buildings and yes, soldiers.

“Uh oh,” one of the malarial parasites said. “Oh boy, this blood get soldiers o.”

The captain of the malarial parasites ordered, “Bring out your weapons and fire on my command.” His soldiers complied quickly.

The captain of the white blood cells ordered also, “Get ready to fire on my command.”

“Fire!” Both captains commanded at the same time.

Both sides exchanged fire, and soldiers fell on both sides, but the weapons of the white blood cells were superior; soon, the malarial parasites were overwhelmed and surrendered. The survivors were sent to the excretory organs.

THE END.

LESSON

The reason why the malarial parasites were overwhelmed was because of the soldiers in Martins’ blood. If not, he would have gotten malaria. What made the red blood cell strong were the fruits that Martins was fond of eating on a daily basis.

God created these fruits for a reason and that is to prevent sickness. The more fruits you eat, the less sick you will be. If you don’t believe, ask your doctor.

Continued in the source...

Source: https://opinionsandstories.com/importance-of-fruits-a-story/

(1) (Reply)

What Should You Eat To Cut Down Cholesterol? / Natural Light Skinned Guys In Naija / Contaminated Cow Hide On Your Plate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.