Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time - Sports (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time (186862 Views)

Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 / Senegal Vs Cameroon: AFCON 2023 (3 - 1) On 19th January 2024 / Burkina Faso Vs Cameroon AFCON 2021 3rd Place Play-off 3 - 5 pens, 5 Feb 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by Intellectual201: 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
Super eagles all the way.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by Caseless: 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
Our problem is more of goalkeeping and coaching.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Magnifico2000:

That guy just tall but no brain.
hahaha
Pity the guy now
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by ddazz: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Graduateacher:

We were destined to win but we'll lose the next match sha, let's just enjoy the vibes my student grin

Ogbeni go and sit down somewhere jare!

With today's performance, we can beat anyone in this competition. We have good players who lacked belief. This match has awoken that belief and made them realise their true potentials.

I feel sorry for our next opponent!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by czarina(f): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
just4fun:

Massage Queen! I sight u ...
Boss, I greet you grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by willyo(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
AryaSand:

Yes they are.

Just checked ur DP...

MAHD...

The lady(U) meant the niggah is a one minute man?
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by tallskinnyperv(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
AryaSand:

You like girls with small boobs?
lets move this discussion away from here tho.....follow me
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Damn I love these moments of unity. See as all man dey happy together. Doesn't matter whether it's Iwobi or Musa or Ighalo whatever Naija na one.

Cherish rare tearjerking moments like this lol.
Well fought win.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by Graduateacher(f): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
1984och:

No wahala. What will be, will be smiley

U married?

What brought marriage talk into football?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by briggson07(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
briggson07:
Cameroon today did not really play their best tonight but were very physical on their opponents....
I'm afraid can we meet up with that can we take that challenge

As a sports person I believe in the first game we played on the continent during the group stage,if we can play that football packed with experience and professionalism we surely will get the best out of the Cameroonians
strategy to be used should not be far from the first match
,the only thing or problem we should be looking out is the goal drought of our our strikers I think they need some sort of motivation and that can be provided by the coach.

Being tacticle on the ball will do us a lot good not just being physical because they are too,some people should come on the pitch of play like they did in the first match but may be ealier when the goals arent coming, 50 minutes or late 50's will do good for such super sub it's a kind of motivation but u may not realise I'm talking about Odion igahlo,
and on the wing we should have the wonder kid of Spain chukwueze and iwobi why bcus playmakers influence the outcome of the game .
we shouldn't make that mistake arsenal made at the Europa league...
they needed someone to hold the ball I mean a play maker that can hold the ball and makes good decisions on the ball than any other player we have that and we are not really satisfied with them...

Again Mikel for now he's here why don't u take that advantage now that you have him....
he's got the charisma to hold and control the team not necessarily Ahmed musa excuse me he is fantastic he should be on a susuper sub too
when we have those cats iwobi and chukwueze do their thing I'm sorry I called them cats why becus of their moves on the ball
iwobi can maybe retire to the midfield to serve some good ball that's if m ikel is taking out and etebo ain't giving that pass that will yield results....

On the the defence n goal the right people should be given the job...

Please we should note today's game the cCameroonians played having no playmaker and it wasn't really good ....
we have the chances of winning if we do what we are suppose to do
what do u think ?
uup ����⚽⚽⚽⚽ naija
please what do u think guys no insults please this might just help too.

Hello I'm just too happy bcus some guys just change the game
We are heading for this��������

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by Sirfeeking(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
lilfreezy:

If we start the same line up against Egypt, Salah and Trezeguet will destroy us. Egypt Wingbacks overlap a lot so you'll need someone like chukwueze to keep them back. Remember you'll also be playing against the referee, the fans, caf and i think the fraudulent VAR might be introduced at that stage.
Nigeria versus Egypt will be a tough match.Trezeguet is in good form and our defenders are not consistent.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by jhydebaba(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
I said it...

Nigeria knows how to beat defending champions in nations cup.

Good one boys

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by Conceptman: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Onachu should never wear the jersey again except wallpaper

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by Philinho(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cbukwu Eze my Guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by AngelicBeing: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
czarina:
Well-deserved win!

Don't forget to celebrate this victory with an hour long Swedish massage session!
Lol at Swedish massage therapy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by Graduateacher(f): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
ddazz:

Ogbeni go and sit down somewhere jare!

With today's performance, we can beat anyone in this competition. We have good players who lacked belief. This match has awoken that belief and made them realise their true potentials.

I feel sorry for our next opponent!

Ok, quote me next match
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by tallskinnyperv(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
AryaSand:

You like girls with small boobs?
well...yes I do..cos I dont like sucking but like spanking boobs..
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by Osunnyt(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
Thank God, we eventually.
Rohr needs to work on the level of confidence of his players. They lack confidence that made them give away possession easily. The attackers also need to work on their conversion rate in the subsequent game.

#All the best to the super eagles in the quarter finals.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by Swanzi(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
Is going to be Ghana nigeria final..!
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by tellwisdom: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
This tall guy Onuachi wey wear our jersey ..shey na pitch invader; abi how he take enter field?? . sad

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
Graduateacher:

What brought marriage talk into football?

Sorry Ma. cheesy

Apologies smiley

My bad!
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by Caseless: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
OTayobami:

His selection is the only reason i will continue to believe this Rhor guy is bias......even though kelechi iheanacho is not in good form, do you know the amount of pressure he would have contributed to attack
iheanacho won't add anything to the attack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by Adakintroy2: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
chucs:
Not even a nations cup win can make me like Rohr or ever have faith in him. As far as i'm concerned,he is a grade Z coach. Congratulations to the SE.

Abeg take am easy. The man try. Una expectation too unrealisticaly high. Pguy qualify us ffrom tight group of algeria, cameroon in our world cup build up with a game to spare.

The same with nations cup and he has beaten a comeroon team coach by two legend. Kluivert and seedorf. Don't forget na defending champion we knock out so.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by Magnifico2000: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
Our boys didn't start well but later they stamped their foot on the game.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by YungMillionaire: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
ovokate:

Life is so funny..a while ago Eto was feeling himself but at the end it was Kanu's turn

Eto'o just fall my hand. Couldn't he see that both teams were very weak and hence the game could go either way. He allowed his emotions to get the best of him. Meanwhile, Kanu (as a sharp) guy quietly waited until the job was done and dusted. Money no be brain!

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by pmc01(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
ruggedtimi:
his stat is quite good at club side..he will pay better as a target man

E mean say na the coach no get head.

What was he targeting at that critical moment of the game?
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by Jones4190(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
buhari/Nigeria 3 vs Atiku /Cameroon 2

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by Neo2011: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
1. Omeruo was total exposed in this game. I still believe Balogun at the end of the day is better technically. A 3 man Central Defence and quick wing backs should have been adopted because of Cameroun's physical approach to the game. We give them too much space. We were too open and they are not really that good with the ball.

2. I just confirmed that we do not really have a coach. The midfield got really tired especially Etebo. He could not run again. He should have been substituted for someone that can carry the ball in the midfield. Even if its one of our numerous wingers to just come into the midfield and be running with the ball.

3. We should have given this Cameroun's team 3-0 if we really know what we are doing. Sadly, we don't. Next hurdle is Egypt and i don't see us winning with that defence. This one we will just be pouring forward leaving our defenders exposed. A good team will punish us easily.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by rusher14: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
HomeOfMe:
Nigerians and chest beating...

I'm quoting a guy with 2 goals and assist from the same game - odion Ighalo.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by Treasure17(m): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
NiggasInParis:
Game over! Ighalo man of the match..

What I have learnt from this match. Nigerians are funny creatures.... grin

When they were winning Nigeria, the country was shattered everybody was abusing Buhari, cursing Atiku, segregating individual players by their tribes.

When Nigeria equalize and then was leading, everybody mood enter gear, everybody happy, that man that off him gen go on am back, grin we started supporting the players and helping the Coach, it became a thriller. What a great country!
Don't blame us. We were under pressure and you've forgotten that every Nigerian is a potential coach.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by Caseless: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
Swanzi:
Is going to be Ghana nigeria final..!
Ghana won't make it past this stage.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time by pmc01(m): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
tellwisdom:
This tall guy Onuachi wey wear our jersey ..shey na pitch invader; abi how he take enter field?? . sad

cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (76) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing / Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 / Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.