Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. (4338 Views)

Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? / Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by nikkyt(f): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2007
out of all the nigerian actress dakore is the prettiest.Have u ever considered it.WHAT IS YOUR OPINION
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by TrueTalk3: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2007
Who in da world is Dakore?

Posting her pix might help do some convincing. wink
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by joyblinks(f): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2007
she is pretty. but (facially) not as pretty as gene

Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by reka(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2007
u must be a joker 2 have thot that. yes, Dakore could be well mannered but that does not make her the prettiest thing in Nollywood!!!!!!!
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by whiteroses(f): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2007
are you kidding me or you are just being a joker even the girls on flatmates are 1000 times prettier
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by NihilceM: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ white rose

The only pretty girl is Fatima and yet she is nothing compared to Gene abd others.

Dakore is a very beautiful woman!
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by IYaeto(f): 2:19am On Oct 08, 2007
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo. Na who talk am. Who be Dakore? Dakore bawo? shocked
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by eezzy(f): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2007
Dakore is beautiful - not the most is Nollywood, sha - but she is beautiful
She is not even my favourite actress on Nollywood, but what the, give the
devil his due, the girl is pretty.

Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by eezzy(f): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2007
Dakore is beautiful - not the most is Nollywood, abeg -  but she is beautiful.
She is not even my favourite actress on Nollywood, but what the, give the
devil his due, the girl is pretty and damn good actess.
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by Seun(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2007
She and Rita Dominic are the Nollywood actresses I find most charming. I want to see them in more comedies. kiss
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by chukz4real(m): 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2007
Beauty ke! give it to Omotola pls oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by eezzy(f): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2007
chukz4real:

Beauty ke! give it to Omotola please oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

angry Aw come on. How does omot come in here. We are just
commenting on Dakore and your Omot cannot shine a candle on her.
shine your eye well well bro!
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by kemisole(f): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2007
she is pretty but definately not the prettiest
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by yongbabe(f): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2007
@ nikkyt.
y do i have the feeling that u r tryin 2 start a trend of Genny vs omo,
without actually mentioning their names??
i predict that dis is goin 2 turn into a genny vs omo trend.
and i can see we already have 2 Gennevivian's here( joyblinks and possibly Nihil-ce-M).

well anyway i think dakore is beautifull but not the prettiest.
omotola Genny is grin
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2007
O FE JI NI (she wan steal am)
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by sanrima(f): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2007
mien! she is really beautiful and shes got a pretty face!
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by ojoagefu(f): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2007
haba do you want nairalanders to kill her with their insults?you too see now how can you say she is pretier than the rest of the girls
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by mip(f): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2007
what is your own definition of being pretty, pretty is a combination of brain and beauty man that girl has all that combination brain and beauty man the girl is pretty in every way
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 20, 2009
This babe is beautiful. She sometimes takes up wicked roles but then again, that's what being an actress is all about, being dynamic and able to play any role. . . . . . That aside. . . . . yeah. . . .where were we? On her beauty. She is one fine woman. I LOVE her eyes and her lips and apart from that, after reading one of her interviews, I concluded that she is a strong and intelligent woman. If am to name the top 3 prettiest actresses in Nollywood, she will have to be among them IMO.
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by ugsh: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2010
i agree she's damn pretty! shocked
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by tope3x(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2010
i dont know why some poster turns their brain upside down, every one knows omotola is more prettier than this monkey you posted here wack !!!
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by cyntlating(f): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2010
Total Bullshit beauty ko,
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by blacksta(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2010
ok small bit pretty- I like her hair grin
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by eleshin(m): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2010
she is actually my screen goddess,men! i luv her like mad nd i dey beef olumide like mad! she may nt b d prettiest bt she is prettier dn d prettiest.
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by boy1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2010
wetin una one take d prettiest do.  .these things r not necessary.
There r more important things in life 2 think about . .
Re: Dakore Is The Prettiest Of All Nigerian Female Actress. by favouredjb(f): 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2010
Yea,she is not the prettiest,but she's one of the prettiest.With a good xter to go along with it,no scandal has trailed her since she joined nollywood.and she's prettier than genny imo

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Seeks Relevance In Nigeria Politics: Endorses Soludo's Campaign / Pregnant Daughter Of Nigerian Billionaire Set To Deliver Baby In The Usa! Why? / The Changed Face Of Mosun Filani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.