Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch (31664 Views)

How States Stand On RUGA / Disregard Northern Group’s Threat On Ruga, Presidency Tells Nigerians / PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch by Olamideayomide(m): 6:54am On Jul 03, 2019
Thank Jah my powerful Ogun state is not on the Livestock or RUGA whatever list.....
FULANIZATION and ISLAMIZATION agenda is coming real, please let's all Nigerians speak up and fight for our freedom. We masses are going to suffer for it
Re: Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch by shizzleStar: 8:01am On Jul 03, 2019
DameB:

Na business matter we dey talk? Soon people might not want to do business due to fear of escaped RUGArians
grin
Re: Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch by bigiyaro(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2019
call it any fvcking name una want, strategically placing fulanis and their militias all over the country for land grabbing purposes will result in an all out war. if the federal government is hell bent on solving Nigeria's problem, like it is preparing nomadic herdsmen from all over africa to take the whole Nigeria as their permanent base and ancestral home, we would be in different position right now. when wondering around the west African region with cattle in the 21st century is no longer tenable, na the whole Nigeria buhari won collect for his brothers, God punish RUGA and it's advocates. I had to admit that Nnamdi Kanu saw this coming.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2019
bush112:
Come I just saw ondo there o shocked

when it will happen it will be like movie

abeg make we laugh south westerners small

wetin tribalism go to do una never finish .we are just starting

Next level jare!
Re: Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2019
Olamideayomide:
Thank Jah my powerful Ogun state is not on the Livestock or RUGA whatever list.....
FULANIZATION and ISLAMIZATION agenda is coming real, please let's all Nigerians speak up and fight for our freedom. We masses are going to suffer for it

medicine after death

next level !!!!!
Re: Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:57am On Jul 03, 2019
Lol,

I knew the Vice President was lying.

One can never trust what he say. Such a slimy one.

Thank you Garba Shehu for clarifing that Livestock Transformation = Grazing reserve = Ranching = Ruga

Akeredolu and all those taking money from Federal Government to build Ranches please take note! It's a Trojan horse.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch by Rule4God(m): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2019
Pls, choose your preferred hash tag to use at every end of your comment in any platform.......

#Buhari is a DEVIL#

#NO to ISLAMIZATION & FULANIZATION of Nigeria#

#Buhari & APC has cast SPELL on some Nigerians#

#Buhari is the leader of TERRORIST#

#Buhari is on course to ISLAMIZE & FULANIZE Nigeria#

#Fulani killers are JIHADISTS#

#Killer herders are Foot-Soldiers for ISLAMIZATION & FULANIZATION mission#
Re: Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch by technicallyrich(m): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2019
ucham:

Remove the basttard south south from your statement. The stupid our oyel people. Wey their hate for the Igbos strong pass their love for life.

Just say South east.
South south can speak for themselves.
As igbos we know ourselves, we already know our stand. That's why I love my people.
We no vote for apc so no ruga.
i am from ss.and i ama biafran

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch by NnwachukuOkike: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2019
What kind of Livestock are these lying demons transforming undecided

Shame on redeem jihadist pastor.

Re: Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch by NnwachukuOkike: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2019
psucc:
I pray Buhari boys will not mess this man up. VP has already been reduced to a common liar on the street and they now want to use English to penetrate areas that may pose resistance.

Obansanjo was right. Fulanization is here

Lord Nnamdi Kanu was right.

Re: Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch by godliman: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2019
9jayes:
If Fulanis are not confined to Ruga and start killing your kinsmen you will still be the one blaming Osinbajo.
You have just confirmed our feeling that Fulanis are wild animals who if not confined to zoo(ruga) they will kill ppl. Let them go back to their deserts we have no land for ruga. Buhari is begging for war and he will be the first casualty- mark my words
Re: Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch by EarlHussein(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
Dpharisee:
Ruga is to wandering Fulanis what Palestine is to wandering Jews who needed a homeland to call their own after the holocaust that occurred during WWII in 1945.

It was obvious to the scattered Jews that they needed a place to call home and adopted Palestine using historical and biblical contexts.

All Jews all over the world were encouraged to migrate to Palestine which is now Israel where settlements similar to Ruga was created for them in 1945 to live side by side with the Palestinian Arabs, overtime this did not go down well with Palestinians and thus triggered the 1948 Palestine war which was won by Isreal thereby using that opportunity to grab more land from the Palestinians till date.
very brilliant analysis

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch by eki2000(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
Fulani are know for Land grabbing. Don't think they are about to change.
Re: Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch by Dedetwo(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
royalamour:

But that was what the FG once claimed.

The Fulani herdsmen are the creation of Nigerian government under the dumbass M. Buhari
Re: Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch by mascot87(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sunnycliff:

Are you happy that a whole vice President is been derided, a whole professor by just an appointee? Are you just a fanatic or a human with commonsense?

Whoever you think i am. Your choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Replies "Stay Off Patience Jonathan" Protesters in Port Harcourt (Photos) / Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London / Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.