Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London (31660 Views)

Pope John Paul II Visited Abacha And His Family In Abuja In 1998 - Photos / Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) / Donald Duke: “Ministers Knelt For Abacha And Sang His Praises” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by benjackugo: 8:37am On Nov 20, 2019
IgbereTV reports that CEO and Publisher of Ovation Magazine, Dele Momodu has said he went on asylum in London during the military regime of General Sani Abacha.

He posted the news on Twitter. He wrote:

DREAM IT, GET IT. I landed in London on July 29, 1995, on the run from Abacha & applied for asylum which was mercifully granted after a rigorous process. During the interview at the Home Office in Croydon, I promised to make Her Majesty proud if granted.
#DeleMomoduOpenUniversity

https://twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1197052034593251328?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1147928/dele-momodu-landed-london-run-abacha-granted-asylum/

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by beresponsible(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2019
Ok how have you made her Majesty proud? Buhari will send you for second asylum. Talkie talkie

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Smalldick123(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2019
And me i was a soldier and sometimes i am an idiot sometimes i am buhari

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by SalamRushdie: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2019
Liar Abacha was never after you , he didn't even know you ..You followed your meal tickets who ran to London

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by ebukajay184: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
What an experience...
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by solmusdesigns: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
cool

Funny thing is the real hero of democracy are not enjoying it

People like Shehu Sani, Festu Keyamo, Femi Falana, Gani fawehinmi, Yaradua Clan, Pa enahoro Sunday Dare , Oby Ezekwesili, Dele Momodu, Sowore (unilag SUG)

Its People like Yeye Bello, Dino Melaye, Donald Duke (that worked for Abacha), Edwin clerk,Elrufai, Goodluck Jonathan , Fayose and many others that Obasanjo and Atiku's PDP called into politics that are flexing anyhow

Even Abacha's previous assiociates, supporters and asslickers are living large

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nice one
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by ednut1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Asylum format . Abacha was never after you

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by ekensi01: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
You are still alive?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by damrmd02(f): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Abacha no sabi you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Kingbenn(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
Toooor
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
And then brought buhari on us

Who else have noticed we haven't been seeing that suya guy around. It's like he is among those who are yet to collect their monthly stipend.
I dey pity am, and hunger dey o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Timileyin1234(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
Have u stopped running. No b Davido dey tell u say u be him boy

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Micann: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dis man talks 2 much abeg

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by drakeli: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
You existed during Abacha? If I was old enough during Abacha, using Abacha to claim asylum anywhere would have been a sure pathway

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Xisnin(m): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Really?
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by desmond2pk: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
We them, they can even run away from their fart �.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by tstx(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Dobson43: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
I certainly have been on a search lately. Why are Nigerians so aggressive, so bitter and so critical?
Everywhere on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, you name it. Even in diaspora, there ain't no escaping it. Some say Nigerians got no chill, that's fine but it's counterproductive.
So much negative energy overflowing.
The energy used to create such negativity should be channeled into positive ventures.

Black face spend his productive years blaming 2face when he should have moved on. Can we Nigerians really move on and leave bitterness behind?

These posters above me, please do tell: what's biting you guys? Why the rancour and ill will?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by mcmbonu: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
B
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by mcmbonu: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
Does that mean if run from buhari and land in indonesia and apply for asylum and promise to make joko widodo proud, Will it be granted mercifully?
btw where is ?
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Thegamingorca(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
So nah this guy born Sophie momodu

Shit
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Lighthammer(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
Does that mean if run from buhari and land in indonesia and apply for asylum and promise to make joko widodo proud, Will it be granted mercifully?
btw where is ?
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Marvieduke(f): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
I remember this your story on Teju baby face show, how you smuggled yourself among cattles in a trailer. God save you say abacha no grab you. You for smell your anus.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by mu2sa2: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Liar Abacha was never after you , he didn't even know you ..You followed your meal tickets who ran to London
Gbam! Afonjas are wont to blame everything on Abacha. When you plot to kill a no-nonsense general, do you expect him to just lie down for you to come and do your worst? Abeg make i hear word jor!

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by leofab(f): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Basket mouth

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London by anonimi: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
beresponsible:
Ok how have you made her Majesty proud? Buhari will send you for second asylum. Talkie talkie

He made her proud by packaging the bullshit of barawo bubu to us as sweet chocolate just like Sowore.

“The Saviour is Here!” Dele Momodu Congratulates Buhari on APC Primary Win
December 11, 2014

Media mogul, Dele Momodu, is super excited about Muhammadu Buhari‘s APC Presidential primary win.

He took to Instagram a few minutes ago, congratulating Buhari on the victory with picture below with inscription: “#ANewNigeria Congratulations Nigerians! The Saviour is here”:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1934647_anewnigeria_jpeg336a50d85755f81ec7d05a54b75eeb71

https://www.bellanaija.com/2014/12/the-saviour-is-here-dele-momodu-congratulates-buhari-on-win/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates / China To Finance Nigeria's Abandoned Electricity Project / Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.