Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo (39090 Views)

‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State / Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 03, 2019
simonlee:
And Ganduje is still walking free despite being caught on camera too?

See APC lawyers and how they think ba?

Festus...
Ganduje has immunity mumu.
Same reason fayose was not prosecuted till he left office.
Get yourself acquainted to the law. No be Buhari make the law
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:36am On Jul 03, 2019
FANE4Naija:

Like I'm really shocked. The way they just turned it to politics. I'm not feeling fine & when I saw that video my body started shaking. Very very annoying.
I wish a top lawyer would apply for a fiat to prosecute this man to ensure he rots in jail & the Judge must show no mercy in sentencing- must give maximum punishment.
God bless you too sir.
It is just so annoying and painful.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by 9jaRealist: 2:12am On Jul 03, 2019
mascot87:
In as much as i don't support what the Senator did, but why are our so call "celebrity" very shallow minded. We have a very pressing issue that would have a greater impact on everyone of us as citizen of this country but here they are picking on individuals and pretending to be human right activist meanwhile it's all for the recognition and trending for future political gains. Why are the so called celebrities kept quiet on the Ruga settlement issue? Have they suddenly lost there voices? Nigerian celebrities are trash and the gullible people that take them as role models. When will the useless so called celebrities use there platforms to mobilize there followers to revolt against government policies that would at the long run have a down turn impact on our economy. How about the level of insecurity in the country,unemployment,bad infrastructural development,weak institutions etc. The so called celebrities in this country is a joke

Abegi, quit conflating issues...
>
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by Starhearts: 2:23am On Jul 03, 2019
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ON AGEMO FESTIVAL .

This is to inform the general public that the Agemo masquarades will be embarking on their annual journey on 5th July,2019 to Imosan-Ijebu from their respective routes in some towns in Ijebu axis of Ogun State.

It is also forbidden for women or ladies to sight any of these Agemo masquarades while embarking on this journey on Friday 5th July,2019 from their respective routes to their final destination at Imosan-Ijebu.

The routes are but not limited to the followings:

Epe/Ijebu Ode route.

Isiwo/Ijebu Ode route.

Ijebu Imusin/Ijebu Ode route.
Atan/Luba/Ijebu Ode route

Ago-Iwoye/Ijebu Ode route

Odogbolu/Ijebu Ode route etc etc.

Therefore, women/ladies are seriously advised and warned to restrict their movement from 12noon upward on these routes on the date stated above to avoid any calamity.

May we not become sacrificial lamb due to our non-challant attitude (Amen)
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by Saviola247: 2:31am On Jul 03, 2019
simonlee:

Festus...
please try and get sense. Am not Apc fan but the case of ganduje is different. Anything crime ganduje commits now will have to wait because he is covered by Immunity Clause. Until his tenure finishes as a governor.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by FAMILYJA(f): 2:45am On Jul 03, 2019
contigiency:

Assuming the money you are looking for come from APC member will you accept?

There is nothing like money from APC MEMBER. IT'S OUR NIGERIAN MONEY. OUR COMMONWEALTH. OUR COMMON PATRIMONY. OUR NATIONAL CAKE. So I can accept the money from any source with no consideration to any political party.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 03, 2019
simonlee:

Festus...

Don’t politicise this. The senator is a bully and a violent fool. He should be jail. That’s where he belongs.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by D1zion: 3:23am On Jul 03, 2019
See this gay face shameless APC idiot.because he's in PDP now you're opening your wide gutter to ask for his arrest. I just pray the Nigerian judiciary do their work with the fear of God about this election tribunal & served justice to the rightful person. Then that your evil Fulani grand petron will see exit & you his cohorts who sees the truth & shy away from it.all this while you never said anything on the injustice going on in Nigeria, now that it involved an opposition you're here running your diarrhea mouth. Let God arise & let all his enemies be scattered.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by valentinos22(m): 3:23am On Jul 03, 2019
rexericx:
See Festus Keyamo (San) reaction below.

the guy should be dealt with for doing this to a poor girl, but festus make igbira thunder fire you there....
is this the only case with video evidence? what of gov ganduje
your children and grand children will definitely pay for the dirty precedence you have assisted in putting in place
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by D1zion: 3:28am On Jul 03, 2019
See this gay face shameless APC idiot.because he's in PDP now you're opening your wide gutter to ask for his arrest. I just pray the Nigerian judiciary do their work with the fear of God about this election tribunal & served justice to the rightful person. Then that your evil Fulani grand petron will see exit & you his cohorts who sees the truth & shy away from it.all this while you never said anything on the injustice going on in Nigeria, now that it involved an opposition you're here running your diarrhea mouth. Let God arise & let all his enemies be scattered.but this man's issue should not be over looked,let them investigate what abbreviated his anger to do that in a public place like that.no matter what the lady said or did as a man he was supposed to have controlled himself. As a public figure & in a public place & in the opposition party he should never had raised his hands on the lady.may God help black people in Africa.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by Iziquiel(m): 3:57am On Jul 03, 2019
Rapoo:

the point is; there should be equity and equality in dishing out justice.
The question you should ask yourself is this, is Ganduje covered by immunity as a sitting Governor?
Make we dey try dey reason well some times. I also want him arrested and prosecuted but the truth is it can't happen for now because of the immunity he enjoys as a sitting Governor, he is protected by the constitution.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by foreshore(m): 5:19am On Jul 03, 2019
simonlee:

Festus...

Na their way bro
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by thunderbabs: 6:10am On Jul 03, 2019
Lemme guess, he is not an APC senator odawise Festus keyamo.... If u know, u know
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by lagosrd: 6:32am On Jul 03, 2019
He want a to feel like the good guy. Ure already in Nigeria's bad books.
Arrest hi. Because he is a PDP member. Can you imagine. You never recommended arrest to your bullion Van and babariga microfinance directors
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by erinalex: 6:53am On Jul 03, 2019
inoki247:
is a Bailable offense why u dey Masturbates untop opposition Mata... Wen d Mace was Stollen u went Mute. . Abi no b diz country u dey wey Gandollar dey colet Kickback like say him dey Collect Coin inside Subway Surf game.....

So all what your brain can tell you is "Opposition mata"

How I wish this senator can give ur wife or daughter Same treatment.

Just because the senator is from d party you support.....u chose to turn ur brain upside down.

Instead of u to condemn the act, u chose sentiments as your bedfellow.

Whether d senator is from APC or PDP, his action should be highly condemned.

Human being with their hypocrisy, the Fulani men, u pple love to hate, suddenly got ur support.

I don't believe in any party in Nigeria, be it APC or PDP or APGA, all na same same.

Stop supporting these parties, non of them care about u.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 03, 2019
fiftynaira:
Just because he’s not an APC “sinator “

Dede iwu akpa amu

Before nko?
Shey u fit carry your brother go court?
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by corpershun: 7:08am On Jul 03, 2019
mascot87:
In as much as i don't support what the Senator did, but why are our so call "celebrity" very shallow minded. We have a very pressing issue that would have a greater impact on everyone of us as citizen of this country but here they are picking on individuals and pretending to be human right activist meanwhile it's all for the recognition and trending for future political gains. Why are the so called celebrities kept quiet on the Ruga settlement issue? Have they suddenly lost there voices? Nigerian celebrities are trash and the gullible people that take them as role models. When will the useless so called celebrities use there platforms to mobilize there followers to revolt against government policies that would at the long run have a down turn impact on our economy. How about the level of insecurity in the country,unemployment,bad infrastructural development,weak institutions etc. The so called celebrities in this country is a joke

Exactly my thoughts immediately I saw this thread.

This RUGA agenda is the scariest thing ever especially when we consider the long term impact.

The Jonathan administration plan was to initiate a ₦100 billion agricultural LOAN to be disbursed by the Central Bank of Nigeria for states in Northern Nigeria, who wished to build cattle ranches for modern processing of beef which would then be transported nationwide as beef, rather than cattle rearing.

This is way better than taking the lands of the public to finance peoples private business. I hope the Office of the president reconsiders. I wish I had celebrity friends that could promote this across social media platforms and call for a protest.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by owila4luv(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2019
stasius:
That lady he molested should sue him for billion naira damages.
Let her claim she suffered brain injury from the trauma.
see wickedness
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by babsthegreat: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2019
simonlee:

Festus...
thank you for your observation, but both the senator and ganduje are wrong so no one should take side but the right should be done
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by obinnawhyte(m): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2019
rexericx:
See Festus Keyamo (San) reaction below.
The Senator for god sake shouldn't go scot-free but wish he can say this if he's an APC member just like in the case of Ganduje where they claimed the video is fabricated.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by mushystuff: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2019
post=79886021:
Good one from Mr Keyamo.
You are a pacesetter!

You won't see the lazy youths at COZA carrying placards last week Sunday on an ACCUSATION with no evidence, along with
the social media celebrities saying anything against this now.
THAT we have the evidence out there, the full video from beginning to the end!
Misguided youths everywhere!

This woman beater, this jerry-curl wearing intimacy gadgets buyer must go to jail.

All because of 'Oga take it easy now', we counted over 10 slaps and blows on the young lady's face and head in the video and she never responded to it all!

Characteristics of politicians who have taken our nation for granted since we started democracy, they all still think it is business as usual.

For the PDP Faithfuls above shouting that this woman beater is right.
Everything is not about politics guys
What is bad is bad!
Stand for justice!

Where have u seen any person applaud him for his appalling actions apart from his ill-advised wife that declared him innocent despite the clear evidence of his brutish behaviour? Did this Festus call for Ganduje's investigation and prosecution despite also being caught on tape?
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by obinnawhyte(m): 9:10am On Jul 03, 2019
Iziquiel:

The question you should ask yourself is this, is Ganduje covered by immunity as a sitting Governor?
Make we dey try dey reason well some times. I also want him arrested and prosecuted but the truth is it can't happen for now because of the immunity he enjoys as a sitting Governor, he is protected by the constitution.
What are about coming out to condemn Ganduje action with a clarification that justice must take action immediately he steps down but the APC members inclusive of him and the president came out in defense of Ganduje claiming the video is fake and mere propaganda instead they came up with praises for the thief governor Ganduje
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by contigiency(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2019
FAMILYJA:

There is nothing like money from APC MEMBER. IT'S OUR NIGERIAN MONEY. OUR COMMONWEALTH. OUR COMMON PATRIMONY. OUR NATIONAL CAKE. So I can accept the money from any source with no consideration to any political party.

Your conscience is dirty. Why do you think that every member of APC or any party for that matter works or have worked with the government? So what makes the money your national cake?
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by Rule4God(m): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2019
Afritop:
It's so annoying that the police aided him.
All the youths are fond of complaining that selfishness from those in authority did not create space for youth in political affairs. However one of them who got elected and happens to be the youngest senator has given our elders another reason that Nigerian youths are not yet ready for leadership.

Shut your mouth & don't twist the event, are the elders not committing more heinous act on daily basis yet hinges on to undeserved powers.

What's your insinuation? Because one or few youths messed up, we stay mute & ignore the rest
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by Rule4God(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2019
DEXTROVERT:

Put
sentiments
apart
the
guy
has
released
a
statement
agreeing
to.the
fact
that
he
slapped
her
and
it
happened
in
March
Ganduje
refuted
and
is
yet
to
be
proven
otherwise
besides
the
law
allows
immunity
for
Governor's
and
no immunity
for
Senators

Congratulations, come for your award good analyst. You're a bigger fool!
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by obinnawhyte(m): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2019
Rule4God:

Shut your mouth & don't twist the event, are the elders not committing more heinous act on daily basis yet hinges on to undeserved powers.

What's your insinuation? Because one or few youths messed up, we stay mute & ignore the rest
Another fool's talk....so your point I don't want to believe is that those old fools like you are doing better?.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo by Uchenaija: 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
DameB:

When una revote, vote in the right person o

There is no right person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa / Photos And Video From Kwara PDP Campaign Rally / Mustapha Mona Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Race, Vows To End Hunger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.