Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Read Before You Quit Forex Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Read Before You Quit Forex Trading (1101 Views)

How A Man Quit Forex Trading, Now Making Real Cash With It (FOLLOWING GUIDE) / Grixlox Is A Scam {review} | Read Before You Invest / Make Money In FOREX TRADING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Before You Quit Forex Trading by dforexguru(m): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
If you have not made any money from Forex Trading since you came across it, then it is either you quited too early after the first margin call (account wiped) or due to the negative stories like Forex Trading is too risky, gambling, scam, for computer wizards, too complex to learn, etc.

Don't get me wrong, i am not trying to lure anyone into Forex Trading because it is not for everyone and it is not the only convenient way to earn a good living as there are 100's of ways to earn a living both online and offline.

The aim and objective of this topic is to encouraged the aspiring but fearful would be traders and to motivate active but struggling forex traders to persist as they never can tell how close they are to success.

Let me start by saying Forex Trading is not a get rich quick scheme (unless you want to gamble your money) but rather it is a game of probabilities with some traders on the gambling side (the 95% who fail) and others on the house side (5% who wins) with the brokers as the referee(middle men). In the game of gambling the house always wins.

Let's now relate it to Forex Trading, 95% of traders that are losing all the money are just gambling when they risk too much on a single trade due to over confidence, fail to take profits because they think it will continue to go in their favor, fail to cut loses short due to fear, over trade due to greed. The 5% of traders who make money on regular basis apply money management and have a working strategy and they have the discipline to stick to it.

You must be determined if you really want to enjoy the unlimited power of Forex Trading and make it big.

I can help you on this journey but you must be determined as time and study would be required (you must put in the effort).

My number for Calls and WhatsApp is + 234 8109 709225

Re: Read Before You Quit Forex Trading by dforexguru(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
This second screen shot displays just my account balance so that you can be sure it is a real account and from the same phone as evidence that I practice what I preach by earning full-time income from the forex market and not from selling educational products like most experts do.

Re: Read Before You Quit Forex Trading by Greatzeus(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
So what's in for you
Cos I don't get it,lots of threads on Nairaland about " hey I am making money,see screenshot proof" really undecided
So in the goodness of your heart you decided to come and help Nairalanders make money too Uhhhhhh,wanna throw up undecided
According to research 90% of forex traders lose more than they ever gain in trading fact. Google it.
90% of forex traders will fail,I guess Op is among the 10% lol grin
Hope you have introduced your siblings and acquaintances to this your great money making venture before coming here,if not it means you have ulterior motive sad, either outright scamming people of their hard earned money or disguised scam by using them to climb to the top,you gain they groan.
If your intent is good,(which I doubt cos most Nigerians only try to help others if they are sure of gaining from it) then I wish you well.

3 Likes

Re: Read Before You Quit Forex Trading by dforexguru(m): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
Greatzeus:
So what's in for you
Cos I don't get it,lots of threads on Nairaland about " hey I am making money,see screenshot proof" really undecided
So in the goodness of your heart you decided to come and help Nairalanders make money too Uhhhhhh,wanna throw up undecided
According to research 90% of forex traders lose more than they ever gain in trading fact. Google it.
90% of forex traders will fail,I guess Op is among the 10% lol grin
Hope you have introduced your siblings and acquaintances to this your great money making venture before coming here,if not it means you have ulterior motive sad, either outright scamming people of their hard earned money or disguised scam by using them to climb to the top,you gain they groan.
If your intent is good,(which I doubt cos most Nigerians only try to help others if they are sure of gaining from it) then I wish you well.
your thoughts are wise and I fully agree with you. If you read through you will read the sentence where I mentioned that forex trading is not for everyone and that you must be willing to put in the work. While only one of my relative is actively trading and he is doing very well the others only just tell me to carry them along and usually get bored with online trading terminologies. I usually tell them that trading is not their thing since they get bored reading charts or reading articles about online trading. They want to arrive at the destination but in Forex the journey is more important than the destination.

There are many ways to gain by helping others and I have a win/win plan which does not involve collecting money directly from people.

I want people to succeed long time, so I am teaching my strategy but on one condition and it is that the trader must sign up for a live Forex trading account through my IB (introducing broker) link and then deposit at least a minimum of $50 into his live forex trading account.

1 Like

Re: Read Before You Quit Forex Trading by dforexguru(m): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
I almost forgot, please the account is in USC (united states cent account) so the profits was actually USC120,000+ or $1,200+. It is not like we can't earn up to $120,000, in fact far more than it can be achieved but again it depends on one's financial capacity.

1 Like

Re: Read Before You Quit Forex Trading by Greatzeus(m): 8:36am On Jul 03, 2019
dforexguru:
your thoughts are wise and I fully agree with you. If you read through you will read the sentence where I mentioned that forex trading is not for everyone and that you must be willing to put in the work. While only one of my relative is actively trading and he is doing very well the others only just tell me to carry them along and usually get bored with online trading terminologies. I usually tell them that trading is not their thing since they get bored reading charts or reading articles about online trading. They want to arrive at the destination but in Forex the journey is more important than the destination.

There are many ways to gain by helping others and I have a win/win plan which does not involve collecting money directly from people.

I want people to succeed long time, so I am teaching my strategy but on one condition and it is that the trader must sign up for a live Forex trading account through my IB (introducing broker) link and then deposit at least a minimum of $50 into his live forex trading account.
Well if your attention are good,I pray God bless your hustle big time then

1 Like

Re: Read Before You Quit Forex Trading by dforexguru(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2019
Greatzeus:

Well if your attention are good,I pray God bless your hustle big time then
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Purchase An Old Facebook Account / Learn How To Make $100 Daily Guaranteed ????? / Machines And Equipments For Sale, In Perfect Working Condition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.