Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,743 members, 7,844,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana (39847 Views)

Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by Emmacon: 9:01am On Jul 03, 2019
What do we expect from wife of a woman beater and arrogant man, even her is use to beating, carry on madam Mrs woman beater.
Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by stevenosa(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2019
adimchisimcard:

I know you are used to his slapping mode at home. Support him or get your own at home... Nigeria!!!
Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by Spacewalker(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2019
Its obvious this one is senseless.

She can't speak against the action because the man is rich and he gives her all she wants. Who no like better thing undecided

Am sure she even married him for his wealth and position.

Something that he said happened in march,which means he admitted to it and his wife is there saying her husband is innocent.
Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by ipswitch: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2019
Emily Eric.........rubbish names. Why do women prefer to marry lunatics! Dumbass woman. She cant even defend her own gender. Cos she supports him/evil, hes now crooked
Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by soke02(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2019
But ur husband is not denying
Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by Mryacks: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2019
J111333:
The wife looks sick too. undecided

I tell you. To some extent even the man. Looks bleached
Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by Mryacks: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2019
J111333:
The wife looks sick too. undecided

I tell you. To some extent even the husband. Looks bleached.
Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by dominique(f): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2019
Oga senator has reset this one's brain with multiple slaps, she can't think straight anymore.

If she was the one caught on camera in a sex shop with some strange men buying intimacy gadgets and getting into a fight afterwards, will her husband jump to her defense like this? Our women need to wise up

Banana ko, monkey ni
Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by IAmTobore(m): 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Chuks9000:
Meaning?
You stand with your husband, 100% correct action.
You stand for the truth, ok?
Your husband is innocent of the allegation? She no get data watch the video?
Let's even say the other two girls were not with the senator and that he was in a gworo/fura da nono shop. Is the multiple slaps rendered by the senator on a defenceless girl an allegation? After seeing it on video? That is the problem of this country.
Keep mute on issues that enslave us and talk trash on matters as clear as daylight.
If that guy can beat up a random girl like that, what do you think he will do to his wife? Do you want to turn the house into a living hell for the wife? Moreover, the wife is expected to defend her husband. If she no defend, who she go defend?
Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by Nasige(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
This woman dumb o, even if she no watch the video self shey she be complete mumu to ask her husband waiting he dey do for intimacy gadget shop with another girl, anyway she no want lost her assurance.
Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by justjasper(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:
Some women sha undecided
Did she have to come make a fool of herself lipsrsealed.
There is a video and you are claiming "innocent".
Abeg make dem give madam data make she watch the video grin abi her eyes dey pain her cheesy
What was he looking for in that store is that not an insult to you as his wife it means he got no respect for you and you lack self esteem.
Na because say he get money that is why madam got to protect her investments. wink
One would wonder if that is not the same treatment she is getting at home but would not speak because oga has money.
For a man to do this outside means he does it to his wife at home angry
� yowaaa
Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by adontcare(f): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
Cacawa2:
Looks more like a victim than a wife
lol
Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by adontcare(f): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ugly idiot with toto mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Boris Johnson, Insists On Respecting Nation’s Maximum Term Limit / Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow / Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.