Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

National Livestock Transformation Is Restructuring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Livestock Transformation Is Restructuring (249 Views)

Osinbajo To Inaugurate National Livestock Plan In Adamawa / Is Ruga Now Being Named National Livestock Transformation Programme?(Pics) / National Livestock Transformation Plan (NLTP) = RUGA 2.0. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Livestock Transformation Is Restructuring by MayorofLagos(m): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
When i saw the VP response that he is ove National Livestock Transformation but not Ruga I just laugh. The whole livestock transformation is supposed to have an Act. The thing go be like onion when they passed the law and begin to interprete it.

This is how Northerners have succeeded year after year in using law and legal loop holes to gain upperhand above Southerners.

Does VP understand fully what the national livestock transformation is, and is he conversant and comfortable with all the babies tucked underneath the outer shell?

The Governors signed to it. Do they, like the VP, fully understand what they signed, or are they just kicking the can along?

National Livestock Transformation is a restructuring.

RUGA is Restructuring Using Gazzette Authority.
Re: National Livestock Transformation Is Restructuring by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 03, 2019
Your wailing has just begun, Mayor of umuanumanu.
If not that you're married to my sister who has also been cured of Buharism, na thunder from my village shrine I for send you join this your wailing now.

When I was warning you about installing a fanatic like Buhari, you called me a fool. Abeg wail sidon one side and enjoy the change you wanted so badly. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Captain Wada Was Kicked Out Of Luguard's House, So It Will Be To Bello / Senate Begins Probe Of Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault / Pix;akiolu, Lagos Dep Gov, Ooni, Dosumu Celebrate American Independence In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.