Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,057 members, 7,828,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

14 Cool Facebook Messenger Tips And Tricks You Should Be Using Right Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 14 Cool Facebook Messenger Tips And Tricks You Should Be Using Right Now (225 Views)

Download Facebook Messenger Old Version Apk / MD/CEO Of FIRSTBANK Solved My Dispense Error From My Facebook Messenger / You Can Now Play Lotto On Facebook Messenger!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Cool Facebook Messenger Tips And Tricks You Should Be Using Right Now by Johnnyoungster(m): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2019
About 2.7 billion people use Facebook across the earth on a daily basis, but only a fairly large number also use its companion instant messaging service, the Facebook Messenger.

It not only lets you chat with your friends conveniently, but also includes amazing features like voice/video calls, funky stickers, and then some more.

Facebook messenger is an incredible cross-platform app but there are some hidden Messenger features which people are not familiar with.

if you are someone who would like to learn these super cool features, read along as we show you the best Facebook Messenger tips and tricks that you should know in 2019.
Cool Facebook Messenger features in 2019

1. Adjust the Size of Emojis Before Sending

Emojis have become an integral part of our daily communication. If you are using any kind of text messaging service whether it be Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp or any other similar service, I can bet my life that you are using emojis.

While everyone knows how to use Emojis in Facebook Messenger, not many people know that they can change the size of emojis before sending them.
Read on: http://jaycrazy.com/cool-facebook-messenger-tips-and-tricks-you-should-be-using-right-now/

(1) (Reply)

Armoured Vehicles For Sale And For Hire / MURIC Calls For Immediate And Total Ban On Satanic BBN Television Show / He Murdered His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.