Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Share Your Funny Or Embarrassing Moment While Preparing For An Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Funny Or Embarrassing Moment While Preparing For An Interview. (328 Views)

What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment While Job Hunting. / Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Funny Or Embarrassing Moment While Preparing For An Interview. by vheckthor1: 2:05am On Jul 03, 2019
Most, if not all job seekers/employed individual have a story to tell I will share mine.
I traveled from ibadan to Lagos for this interview in a supposed big company in Ikeja (plc shocked) the interview was slated for 9am so I have to come a day before and stay with a distant family member living at Giwa/Oke-Aro side so as to be able to meet up with the time. On the morning of the interview I woke up early in high spirit dressed up in my well ironed shirt and pant trousers and took a bus from Giwa enroute to Agege, ltitle did I know that the bus suffers epilepsy embarassed the vehicle could hardly climb any little hill and all passengers have to get down and the conductor has to push it before it ascend the highlands, during one of this routine getting down, I heard a loud noise of a tearing fabric, Lo and Behold it was my precious well ironed pant trousers that tore apart beyond manageable limit cry cry cry I just entered the bus like that and I was like village people why Luckily for me everyone alighted the bus before pen cinema at Agege due to the heavy traffic leaving me and the driver with the conductor and one guy, I just have to pull the trousers and change to the Jean I wore from ibadan to Lagos. I was able to get to the venue on time, when I entered for the interview, the interviewers were like why are you on Jean undecided undecided I have to start explaining my self cry cry cry To make the matter worse they told me that the job (marketing) will be solely on comission based with no basic salary what so ever and I was like shocked shocked shocked how will I survive before bringing in customers, I was pissed off, pained and embarrassed by the whole scenario ���, the little change I ought to be enjoying in Ibadan was spent on nothing including losing my one and only pant trousers cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny Or Embarrassing Moment While Preparing For An Interview. by chukwuibuipob: 4:14am On Jul 03, 2019
sad
Re: Share Your Funny Or Embarrassing Moment While Preparing For An Interview. by vheckthor1: 11:25am On Jul 03, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Re-master Degree Holder Needed / Personal Executive Assistant / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.