Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

A Must Read About Bbnaija Housemate AVALA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Must Read About Bbnaija Housemate AVALA (593 Views)

Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo / Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) / Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read About Bbnaija Housemate AVALA by CindyGossip(f): 3:11am On Jul 03, 2019
Avala fell in love at a young age and started singing at a neighborhood church. She started her skilled journey as a contestant on Nokia 1st chance (a music competition series aired in Nigeria). after making it to the ultimate round, Avala was forced to depart the show for treatment of a severe allergic reaction that crippled her voice.
In Avala's word,
"I have been singing since I was 9years old. Music is a part of me. I'm friendly, I have the star apperience and a wonderful personality. Once I hit the stage and start singing I forget who i am and become a differnt person. I have stories I would like to share to people who has been through what I have been through in my life through music. I think that's what I need to become succesful in life in the music business"

In 2007, she moved to the United States of America to attend university. This saw her signing a deal with Sony Music imprint. Avala became a daily performing artist in new york. Her deal with Sony Music terminated owing to artistic variations that materialised between her music and also the label .

She came to Federal Republic of Nigeria and started recording new material. She worked with artists like black magic, Burna Boy, Dr. Sid and Skales. Avala has performed at industry Nite, a premiere music event where brand ambassadors, high media personnel and fans watch a number of Africa’s prime artists.
In 2019, Avala is currently a housemate in the BBNaija (Season 4), a reality TV show that is aired annually.
Read More: https://www.myguideout.com/2019/07/bbnaija-all-you-need-to-know-about-avala.html
Re: A Must Read About Bbnaija Housemate AVALA by vera1997: 7:05am On Jul 03, 2019
mmmm
Re: A Must Read About Bbnaija Housemate AVALA by CindyGossip(f): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Organizers Of Big Brother Naija Reveals Who Will Leaving The House On Sunday / Meet The New Beautifulmode New Model (teewanah_ßlues) / Instagram Dwarf Model, Fatima Graduates From London University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.