Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,605 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

How I Became Financially Independent As A Youth. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Became Financially Independent As A Youth. (545 Views)

The Devil I Became (Chapter 1) / How I Became A Beggar At Ikeja Courtsey Of First Bank / Story Of How I Became An Airlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Became Financially Independent As A Youth. by Femsolutionist(m): 3:13am On Jul 03, 2019
In Life, some people comes into ones Life as a BLESSING while some comes in as LESSON.
Years ago, I have been looking out for how to make money online or offline in other to be Financially Independent, meet up with some of my financial obligations as well as the societal expectations.
In the midst of all these struggles, I came in contact with a man who asked me what can I do in exchange of Money?
I replied anything legit I can do in as much as it will bring me money.
He asked again, do you want to make money?
I said, absolutely YES.
He replied, to make money, there are two (2) things that I must have, 1. Value to render to people in form of services 2. Skill needed to solve other people's problems.
He rounded up by saying, In this 21st century, Value, Skill and Money has Five (5) letters each, which connotes that, to make money, you must have values or skills to render to people.
He also said, your skill or values can turn to Cash using Data and Smartphone wisely, and that was why the word Data, Work and Cash also has four (4) letters each.

In conclusion : He said to make money, I need values or skills using my Data bundle and Smartphone wisely as well as offering volunteer services to learn from others.
I am glad today that the way I became Financially Independent was through the values I give to people on how to start up a Lucrative Ecommerce Business Globally, Create Ebooks using WPS and Monetise it, and how to customise Pilliows, Mugs, Shirts Manually without the use of Machine.

Find attached, some of what I imported and branded manually without the use of any machine.

Will you like me to show you how to get started too with little or no capital?

WhatsApp Chat/Call: 08146302272

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sister Maria / Deleted / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.