Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Ethiopian Airlines Clarifies Alleged Seizure Of $3,000 From Passengers - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ethiopian Airlines Clarifies Alleged Seizure Of $3,000 From Passengers (11787 Views)

Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace / Ethiopia Begins Seizure Of Undeclared Currencies By Transiting Nigerians / Ethiopian Airlines Plane Crashes With 157 People On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ethiopian Airlines Clarifies Alleged Seizure Of $3,000 From Passengers by andrew444(m): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2019
hollywater:
I can't imagine myself travelling with Ethiopia airlines after the last incident .

You can't imagine your self just because you fear

They still remain Africa number one airline
Re: Ethiopian Airlines Clarifies Alleged Seizure Of $3,000 From Passengers by knightsTempler: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2019
hollywater:
I can't imagine myself travelling with Ethiopia airlines after the last incident .

The last incident wasn’t caused by pilot error or maintenance problem on the part of the airline, rather it was caused by the manufacturers ( BOEING) themselves due to faulty sensor which was not communicated to the various airline that bought that very particular model (737 Max). Ethiopian Airlines still remains one of the best airline in the world.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Airlines Clarifies Alleged Seizure Of $3,000 From Passengers by Yankee101: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
$10k is the international limit

That poor country is trying to bilk nigerians

Boycott the f*ucking airline. It already has one of the worst safety records in modern aviation history

Note:

Emirates and Egypt air will provide you with free entry, hotel, transport dinner and breakfast for flights with long layovers. Ethiopian does not do that. Plus its security boys are very aggressive, hence the oppression of Oromo people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Amazing Circular Village In Denmark Looks Like Alien Civilization(Photos) / Reconstruction Of Lafenwa/Rounder Road In Ogun State Resumes / About Georgia In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.