Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

About Georgia In Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / About Georgia In Europe (11775 Views)

Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Best Country In Europe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Georgia In Europe by LtCZAR: 11:20am On Feb 15, 2012
Are there Nigerians in georgia or those who have been to the country before.
What is it like to study there,I have been given their Immigration clearance,
who wuld I confirm if its Orignal
and is the country the frendly type

Thank yhu so much Guyz

1 Like

Re: About Georgia In Europe by Vicjustice: 11:37am On Feb 15, 2012
LtCZAR:

Are there Nigerians in georgia or those who have been to the  country before.
What is it like to study there,I have been given their Immigration clearance,
who wuld I confirm if its Orignal
and is the country the frendly type

Thank yhu so much Guyz
   The republic of Georgia is NOT in Europe, but in Asia continent.
   Please, refer to the thread in the below link and get my advice:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-791300.0.html
Re: About Georgia In Europe by tmed1(m): 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2012
Vicjustice:

The republic of Georgia is [b]NOT in Europe, but in Asia continent.[/b] Please, refer to the thread in the below link and get my advice:

CONFIRM!
Re: About Georgia In Europe by Vicjustice: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2012
t-med:

CONFIRM!
See below
http://www.aneki.com/asia.html
Re: About Georgia In Europe by bolame: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2012
Euroasia i guess @op u can get the visa on arrival at their airport or in cairo,friendly n great people none racist

1 Like

Re: About Georgia In Europe by bolame: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2012
@laujustice why did you post that link with rynaair na wa for u o
Re: About Georgia In Europe by kennybuda: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2012
@bolame
Let me hear you georgians freindly people, hummm i smell rat pioson here
Re: About Georgia In Europe by Vicjustice: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2012
bolame:

Euroasia i guess @op u can get the visa on arrival at their airport or in cairo,friendly n great people none racist
This is a very naive thing to say about Georgia, you need to have known that countries (like Georgia) that are despised are more racist (than countries that are great) especially toward people that they consider themselves superior to
Re: About Georgia In Europe by tmed1(m): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2012
t-med:

CONFIRM!

Vicjustice,you misinterpreted my statement.the synonyms of my CONFIRM is CORRECT.i will neva even advice anyone to study in georgia.there are too many disadvantages of studying there.
Re: About Georgia In Europe by Vicjustice: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2012
t-med:

Vicjustice,you misinterpreted my statement.the synonyms of my CONFIRM is CORRECT.i will neva even advice anyone to study in georgia.there are too many disadvantages of studying there.
   Oh, i thought you wanted me to confirm it as your word didn't sound affirmative <CONFIRMED> but confirm
Re: About Georgia In Europe by tmed1(m): 6:40am On Feb 18, 2012
Vicjustice:

Oh, i thought you wanted me to confirm it as your word didn't sound affirmative <CONFIRMED> but confirm

Okay bro.
Re: About Georgia In Europe by LtCZAR: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2012
Guys something else occured. D bloody agent did not give me legit immigration clearance. I want to is it adviceable go to georgia frm belarus?. Make una no fight nah advice i need. Thanks
Re: About Georgia In Europe by kennybuda: 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2012
Story acting james born on will smith uniform, I dey hear una ooo from onitsha swim river niger you will get to atlantic ocean.
Re: About Georgia In Europe by tmed1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2012
LtCZAR:

Guys something else occured. D bloody agent did not give me legit immigration clearance. I want to is it adviceable go to georgia frm belarus?. Make una no fight nah advice i need. Thanks

No differnce bro.
Re: About Georgia In Europe by eghost247(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2012
hahaha
Re: About Georgia In Europe by onatisi(m): 11:06pm On May 06, 2012
LtCZAR: Guys something else occured. D bloody agent did not give me legit immigration clearance. I want to is it adviceable go to georgia frm belarus?. Make una no fight nah advice i need. Thanks
i hope u havent spent much.dont go near all the countries u have mentioned by the time you spend one month there you will curse the day you met that agent
Re: About Georgia In Europe by desney40(m): 12:12pm On May 07, 2012
onatisi:
i hope u havent spent much.dont go near all the countries u have mentioned by the time you spend one month there you will curse the day you met that agent

how about Study in Ukraine?INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY..cause i just got their admission and have paid the deposit school fee..pls advice me
Re: About Georgia In Europe by llbhuds: 11:14am On May 08, 2012
Vicjustice:
   The republic of Georgia is NOT in Europe, but in Asia continent.
   Please, refer to the thread in the below link and get my advice:

i disagree with this
georgia in europe continent. the fact that a country is not in the EU is not a yardstick for not being addressed as a european country. even Azerbaijan is a european country
Re: About Georgia In Europe by onatisi(m): 4:23pm On May 08, 2012
desney40:

how about Study in Ukraine?INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY..cause i just got their admission and have paid the deposit school fee..pls advice me
ok let me give u the beat.dont believe all fairy tales stories of ppl crossing.this is my advice to u.if you want to study and not run away go to western europe.all the countries u mentioned earlier u wont even be able to study when hunger catch u
Re: About Georgia In Europe by desney40(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2012
Hello friends,i need advice on my South Africa Visa and it is about to expire now,i only have less than 14days on the 3 months visa,which they gave me,,,but i dont know what i can do please advice me..thanks for the advice on the Ukraine package..am grateful
Re: About Georgia In Europe by truelovecom: 3:55am On Jul 28, 2012
@vic justice…Gorgia is a member of the european council, and also a member of GUAM-which includes G-gorgia, U-ukraine, A-azerbaijan, M-moldova. all these countries are in east europe and were all part of the soviet union before.some part of gorgia is in europe, while some part are in asia.likewise russia too, some part of russia is in europe while some parts are in asia.
Re: About Georgia In Europe by Baylam(m): 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hello good pple , I wanna travel to republic of goergia... I wanna go hustle and study at the same time, but they said I need some document .. I don't knoww what document I need .. Please enlighten me
Re: About Georgia In Europe by truelovecom: 1:21am On Oct 10, 2012
Baylam: Hello good pple , I wanna travel to republic of goergia... I wanna go hustle and study at the same time, but they said I need some document .. I don't knoww what document I need .. Please enlighten me

1.)what do you wanna study there?…2.)how much is your bugget...Note; Gorgia is a poor country.I wont discourage you ,but if you have means of getting a schengen visa , it would be better than Gorgia.…For schooling and working in Gorgia , i dont really know if its gonna work, cos the country is poor...But dont be discouraged, besides there people in cotonou and their still making it.Everything depends on your destiny and God..if wanna study there, the school will process the visa for you and send you a confirmation letter from Gorgia immigration office, with that letter you can board a flight to Gorgia. when you get to Gorgia , they will issue you a visa, upon presenting your visa confirmation letter and school admission letter.…Things you need to get in order to get admission letter from school are; ssce result(weac, neco, gce etc), testimonial,copyof birth certificte, copy of international passport,photo, ...i can give you a link to a school there, please dont contact any agent to help you,they are all criminals. contact the school directly.

2 Likes

Re: About Georgia In Europe by LtCZAR: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
Please kindly drop the link
Re: About Georgia In Europe by truelovecom: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
LtCZAR: Please kindly drop the link

the school name is David Tvildiani Medical University( AIETI Medical School) . their website is www.aieti.edu.ge , and their email address is admission@aieti.edu.ge … write to the school and they will reply you, their foundation course will start next month and it cost(500$). contact them now , so that they can help you get your visa confirmation letter on time ,before their foundation course start next month. after the foundation course , which will end by feb2013. you now be admitted into year one, in medicine. dont contact those agents on their website, although they are geniu agents , but they will charge you so much. please contact the school direct , dont contact their agents.…If you have doubt about the school and its accreditability, you can check the school on "webometrics" or "wikipedia"
Re: About Georgia In Europe by estadypes(f): 8:42am On Jan 23, 2013
hello truelove.. I have sent several mails to the admin at aieti but avnt gottn any reply still. I got in touch with some agents who as usual are requesting a whole lot of money. So I wanna go directly cos I can still resume for their preparatory. Please, do you know how else I can contact them? I really need to contact them as soon as possible, thank you
Re: About Georgia In Europe by LtCZAR: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
I am having the same uses too, truelove come to our aid
Re: About Georgia In Europe by truelovecom: 1:32am On Jan 26, 2013
estadypes: hello truelove.. I have sent several mails to the admin at aieti but avnt gottn any reply still. I got in touch with some agents who as usual are requesting a whole lot of money. So I wanna go directly cos I can still resume for their preparatory. Please, do you know how else I can contact them? I really need to contact them as soon as possible, thank you
LtCZAR: I am having the same uses too, truelove come to our aid
estadypes: hello truelove.. I have sent several mails to the admin at aieti but avnt gottn any reply still. I got in touch with some agents who as usual are requesting a whole lot of money. So I wanna go directly cos I can still resume for their preparatory. Please, do you know how else I can contact them? I really need to contact them as soon as possible, thank you

email address is. ""admission@aieti.edu.ge""........Use "Invitation letter " as your letter head.If you like, you can scan and send your result and international passport , together with your message , to their email address.....if there is no reply for like 3 or 4days , then call the school with this number +995322516898
Re: About Georgia In Europe by fashrola(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2013
@truelove.com...I'm really interested in studying in Georgia due to their friendly visa condition, Cheap tuition fees and a gateway to other european countries, but the problem now is that there's no PGD courses available, cos I'm an HND holder in Marine Engineering and I need to further my studies to broaden my knowledge skills; Please do you know or have any idea about any universities in Georgia that offers a top-up degree or any Graduate Diploma programmes in Engineering?
Re: About Georgia In Europe by DBestDoc(f): 4:42am On Jan 27, 2013
@ all , sorry to discourage you.Nigerians are not accepted into AIETI.i actually tried the school when i was seeking for a medical school abroad.Was told plainly that i should try some other countries but not Georgia.
So you guys might as well do yourselves good by trying somewhere else and better.
Or you can still push it if you have the energy.

FIRST HAND INFO.
my 1 cent, not set in stone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airlines Clarifies Alleged Seizure Of $3,000 From Passengers / Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It / How Much Do You Spend In A Day For Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.